Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Holiday Season

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: The Holiday Season   Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:23 pm

So I just read Dasha's story about Charles St. Claire, and I really loved the 1800's feel of it. So, in honor of the holidays, I think that we should write a story!

December 24, 1854

"Hurry up, girls!" Aluna yells worriedly. It's nearly 5:00, and we still have yet to leave the house. The Rathbone girls are racing around, tripping over one another, trying to get ready for what could possible be the biggest ball of the year. We are all a little bit nervous about tonight, for absolutely everyone will be there. One mistake, and we could be in an awful lot of trouble.

So big is this ball that family members from all about Europe have braved the rough English Channel just to be here for Christmastime. We have gathered at Aluna and Jackson's grande town house, and are now putting the finishing touches to our pre-party preparations.

I sigh, and begin to brush out my long hair yet again. At my own home, with only my dear sister, its ever so easy to prepare for things. There, the maids all rush around and get you ready. Here however, they have only one maid. The sisters do things for one another. It is nice, but highly tiring.

I'm wearing a delightful green silken dress. It is accented with gold, the same color as my (and everyone else in my family's) eyes. I twist my hair up into a bun, and hold it there with a strip of green fabric.

There. Atleast I look presentable.

Finally, after what seems to be hours of waiting, we are ready to go. We step daintily into the carriage, slightly squished, (there are a great many of us!) and the horses begin the trot to the Baudelaire Mansion.

The Baudelaires are one of the very richest and most influential families in all of London's upper society, and that is simply one reason why all must go well tonight. While we are riding over, Aluna reminds us to do, or not do, certain things. "Do not raise your voice, Dasha. Do not hog the conversation, Rana. And for heavens sakes, Jackson, do not eat the pastries!"

Jackson looks up into Aluna's golden eyes. "We'll see, my love."

Aluna looks as if she wants to fight him for a moment, but her opportunity is passed- the Baudelaire Mansion, dark and forboding, looms above us. We step out of the carriage with the help of several butlers, and are ushered into the grande ballroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:49 pm

"I'm so excited!" I whisper with a squeel in my voice to Sonia and the other girls. "I hope there are some cute males here, wouldn't it be simply aweful if this was another Callinghall Ball again?"

We all laugh at the memory of last Christmas's horrible ball at the Callinghall's where all the men and the rest of the guests appeared to be a cross-breed from goblins of some sort!

"Girls.." Aluna whispers to us, giving us a stern look.

We smile to one another but stop chattering as the front doors are opened for us and we walk inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:37 pm

I watched my girls go off and find their friends.

Jackson lifted his elbow to me and I gently placed my hand on my husbands elbow.

"We need a few more maids." I said with a smile as I waved at Amelia Langdon and her husband of Wycombe.

"If that is what you wish for my dear." Jackson said nodding politely to Lord Pennington.

"Lord and Lady Rathbone, it has been much too long since we last have seen you. How have you been?" Anna Dearborn the town gossip came rushing over.

"Lady Anna, how have you been? I hope well." I said with a smile. I turned to Jackson and whispered. "Do not say a single word that can be passed to another soul with gossip like intentions."

"Of course my dear."

"Did you hear about Sir Benton?" Anna said.

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Dasha Cavill
So I'm awesome! Get over it!

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:22 am

The ball was looking excellent. Much of an improvement as the other balls we frequented. Yes. The Baudelaire house was elegantly decorated to set the yuletide mood.

I glanced around the enchanted ballroom as I heard my name called out.

"Helena! Mary! It's nice to see you again!" I waved to my friends from where I stood.

"Don't be silly, Dasha dear. We only met this morning!" Mary gracefully replied.

We linked arms and maneuvered our way around the big ballroom. We took our seats in the corner and watched the couples glide through the dancefloor. A breathtaking sight. We sighed in unison and then started chatting up a storm.

We usually wouldn't be like this in the Callinghall balls... A BIG improvement indeed.

[To Sonia: Oh yay! My story inspired! Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dllagria2.multiply.com
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:28 am

"No i have not. What did that wart on society do this time?" I asked.

"Well, I heard from Mary, who heard from Agnes, who heard from Ariana, who over heard her maid, who over heard Madam Westcot, who witnessed the whole thing." she said. "Sir Benton asked for Maria Baudelaire's hand in marriage."

"I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Baudelaire gave him a good talking to. That man is a menace to society and definately cannot be marriage material. I remember when he asked for Dasha's hand... I slapped him twice and told him to get out of my home."

"That was me dear." Jackson said. "The get out part at least."

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:48 am

"He what?!?!"

"I heard it from my cousin, Agnes. You think it could be true?" Mary asked after she broke the news.

"I bet it is." Helena said as she came back bearing two cups of lemonade.

"That little ---" I couldn't bear to finish. I was angry.

"I remembered when he tried to ask for my hand! It was all out of the blue. I barely even knew him. And I was 15! (to them)"

"All he's after is her money. Everyone knows that." Mary said, while winking at the gentleman staring right at us.

I grabbed my fan and started fanning rigorously. "Poor Maria. I hope she sees right through him."

Mary took a sip of her lemonade before she was off to dance with that gentleman. Helena and I stayed seated and sighed.

"I wish we'd get asked to dance." Helena said.

"I'm sure we'd be asked someday..." I replied. "Come, let's get some fresh air."
Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 pm

"Why hello Miss Rana, aren't you looking ravishing today. Would you care to waltz with one of us?"

I had been walking to meet up with Kathryn and Bree. I turned and saw the most handsome and the most eloquently gorgeous identical twins in the entire country. They were named Xachary and James.

I give them a dazzling smile and reply, "Of course I would care to dance with the two finest bachelors. But the two of you are so wonderful, I don't know which to dance with first!"

When they answered they would finish each other's sentences in the most adorable way.
"How about we play a game to decide? All you-"
"-need to do is guess which of us is-"
"-Xachary and which-"
"-is James."
"Are you up for it?" They ask simultanesously.

I laugh lightly and nod my head. They made me close my eyes and then reopen them a minute later so they could change their order.

I picked out which twin was James immediantly and pointed to him. "You're James, and you're Xachary."

They eyes widen. "How did you know?" Xachary asked me, amazed.

"Well Xachary... you have a slightly more mischevious look to you versus James more... calm look- though it is a little tough to tell sometimes." I admit. "Now enough of this chatter, shall we dance?"

I ended up dancing with them both at the same time. I would spin around in Xachary's arms only to find myself suddenly twirling with James. I saw many of the girls eye me jelously. I ignored them, fully enjoying spending time with the twins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:50 pm

I found myself pushed off to the side of the ballroom with Kathryn and Bree. It had been nearly an hour, and still no one had asked us to dance! Bree looked as if she was getting close though, smiling and waving at a handsome young man across the floor.

Rana, smiling ear to ear, was being whirled around by not one but two young men! And they were the most handsome and sought after bachelors in the country! I gritted my teeth and looked away.

The dance ended, and Rana skipped over to us, practically glowing in happiness. "Did you hear?" she whispered conspiratorially.

"Hear what?" Kathryn asked.

"Sir Benton asked for Maria Baudelaire's hand!"

"You don't say!" I gasped, fanning myself.

"It's true! And I heard that he didn't even ask her parents! Just straight out asked her!"

"Oh my."

"Poor Dasha," Bree murmured. We nodded in agreement. "And poor Maria! He obviously just wants her inheritance."

"I do hope she refused him!" Kathryn said vigorously.

Rana leaned in closer. "From what I heard, she accepted! And they're trying for a New Year's wedding!"

"Well, that is terribly romantic."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:12 pm

I walked back into the ballroom when Helena abandoned me to dance with Tom Callahan. I figured it would be horribly unlady-like to be alone outside while the party went on inside.

I found Sonia, Kat and Bree talking in the corner and walked towards them. The look on their faces showed utter pity for me. I bet they heard.

"How are you holding up, Dasha dear?" Bree asked as she embraced me.

"I'm fine, really. I am."

"Are you sure?" Kat asked sincerely.

"I truly am."

"I say we stop this pity party and get on with this real one!" Sonia exclaimed.

"Here here!"

Just then a dashing young man asked me to dance. He was a tall gentleman with dark hair and very grey eyes. Very handsome indeed.

I turned to the others as they were being asked to dance as well.

"Oh this party just got started!"
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 pm

"Did she accept?" I asked immediately.

"Yes, of course she did. As did her father. Everyone knows that he is just after her money... any man willing to marry that woman would be after her money." The look on Amelia's face when she looked across the room at Sir Benton was one of utter disgust. "I can't believe she said yes."

"Well I can." I said. "She doesn't have the looks or the where with all to even be married. She is not even that intelligent."

"You don't like the Baudelaire family do you?" Jackson asked.

"Well no, I do not. I think they are pompous and like to flaunt everything they have and want everyone to know that they have money." I said indignantly. "They are not the only ones with a lot of money."

"What do you mean?" Amelia asked. She looked very confused.

"What I mean is that they can't possibly think they are the only ones who can afford to do this?"

"Alu, you are being very rude." Jackson said quietly.

"I am simply stating that they..."

"Alunamai darling!" Mrs. Baudelaire was making her way towards me.

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:50 am

I glanced up at the gentleman whose arms I was in. I barely knew the man but I loved the excitement of dancing with a stranger. He stared into my golden eyes as we glided through the dancefloor. I didn't even know his name but I didn't care. I found it strange though how he looked awfully familiar.

The music suddenly slowed to a stop and the dancers applauded to the fine musicians.

The strange gentleman offered me his arm which I took as we began to stroll for some beverages.

"I feel utterly rude." He began. "I totally forgot to introduce myself. Or rather re-introduce myself."

What could he possibly mean by that?

He took my hand and kissed it as he bowed gracefully. "Anthony Grandcourt, Miss Dasha."

No!

"Is that really you, Anthony?! I thought you went to America!"

Anthony was the cousin of Maria Baudelaire whom I met years ago. A knowledgeable man who dreamed of spending his life in the New World. His passion for America intrigued me so much it made me want to go there myself!

"I'm back for Christmas I believe. Spend the time with mother and the rest of the family."

He was the son of Mama's old friend, Honoria Grandcourt. His family was a very influential family in society. His father is the Viscount of some county I can't remember now...

"Well you must tell me of your adventures." I said as we both sat somewhere in the side of the ballroom.

"Of course! I shall call on you sometime then."

"Do." I smiled.

He flashed a shy smile as we started catching up on old times...
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:25 am

Why is it men are all so tall?

Honestly. 5' 8" is all that I'm asking for. But my dance partner must be well past 6 feet, somewhere around 6' 2". Very nearly a foot taller than me. It makes looking up daunting, so instead I end up looking downwards. Let him think me meek and feeble. This is a game I play at most balls. Everytime I change a partner, I'll change a personality. It confused the men to no end, a prospect with which I am fine. I have no interest in a mate.

I glance around the crowded hall. Chase has finally arrived, and Bree and he are gazing into eachothers eyes as they waltz around the room. Kathryn, like me, is taking inventory. She grins and winks at me as our eyes meet. Rana is lingering at the drinks table, laughing with xachary. Or is it the other twin? I can never tell. Dasha is being twirled around by a man I don't recognize, although his scent seems familiar. Aluna is deep in conversation with Madame Baudelaire, although the coversation- and her accompanying smile- seem a bit forced.

"I don't seem able to hold your attention tonight, Miss Hale." My partners voice startled me out of my observations. If I had blood, a rosy red blush would be creeping up my cheeks now.

"I apologize," I say a little bit shakily."please forgive me. I was merely attempting to catch the eye of my neice. You have my full attention now.

"Surely you are too young to have a neice!" He says in surprise.

"My dear sister is much older than I. My neice too, for that matter. However, I see how none of this is your business, Mr...?"

"Garrett. Leonard Garrett." He laughs, and I surprise myself by how much I enjoy the sound.

"Well, Mr. Garrett, my family concerns you nought at all."

He laughs again, then catches my chin in his hand, forcing me to look up into impossibly blue eyes. "What lovely eyes you have," he murmers. "such an exquisite color."

I'm not surprised. I did go hunting this morning. However, I take a safe step back. "Thank you. They run in my family." I say briskly.

"You have a slight accent." he notes. "are you visiting?"

"Yes." I respond. "I'm from Paris, actually."

"Ah, Paris. Tu as parler en francais?"

"Oui, bien sur."

"Pas moi." He sighs dramatically. "I always meant to learn it at some point, but I never got around to it..." his voice trails off. "perhaps you can help me?" He suggests.

"Avec plaisir." I respond with a nervous giggle.

His finger trails across my lips. "Would you care to take a turn around the garden?" He offers.

My breath catches in my throat. Calm down, Sonia, I command myself. Weigh you options carefully. Think of possible outcomes. Don't get lost in those brilliant blue-

"Okay!" I blurt out. I clamp my hands over my mouth as if by doing so I can erase what just happened. But he simply laglughs, as if my silly reaction is endearing. Then he leads me out to the terrace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:45 pm

"Darling Maria must be excited about the upcoming wedding." I said pleasantly.

"My Lord she is."

"He's my Lord too, Emily." I laugh. This woman is outright boring. "How is your husband Sebastian?"

"Very well, he is over there talking to your husband."

So thats where that man disappeared to.

"And may I ask, how are your parents?" Emily Baudelaire asked.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:59 pm

My gaze wonders from the twins and I notice Dasha walking away with some man... but who was it?

"How scandulous! Look it's-"
"Anthony Grandcourt, from America and he's-"
"walking away with the young Miss Dasha." The twins whisper to me, both their eyes on the couple.

"Actually," I whisper back, "I saw him earlier tonight and Dasha is the only girl he has talked or danced with tonight!"

"Except for these old hens." Xachary says playfully.

"Xach! Don't say that too loudly. You remember what happened last time, don't you?" James whispered cautiously.

At my inquiring look they leaned in and explained in hushed voices. In the end I had to bite my tongue and squeeze their hands so that I wouldn't begin guffawing like a hyena. The twins laughed at my expression.

Throughtout our little conversation, Sonia began walking with another man outside.

Even my wonderful sister Kathryn had found a tall, dark and handsome individual named Benjamin Gordon to acquaint herself with this evening.

The twins had summed up this evening perfectly. Scandolous. Especially with the news of Sir Benton and Maria Baudelaire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:05 pm

(sorry to pop in so late guys!! i wanna be a part of the story lo!)

I'd been standing in the corner, trying and succeeding to go unnoticed. Now i walked up behind Rana. the gown i'd worn for the occassion flowed softly with my movements as I walked.

"Getting involved in gossip, are we, sister dearest?" I murmured quietly from behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:58 am

Love.

For the first time in what must be years, I find myself considering the word. Alice has it. Aluna has it. Bree, Twirls, even Maria Baudelaire has found it! They are soulmates, married women. Compared to them, what do I have? Flimsy crushed that are torn when we are forced to move again. I love my family dearly, but in an entirely different way.

Love.

Is it this feeling that I have now, this attraction towards the man beside me? But how could I feel this way about him? What history do we have together- one dance, one walk in the park? I bite my lip to keep from screaming.

I know that he is tall. I know that his name is Leonard Garrett, and that he is an amazing waltzer.

In short, I know nothing at all.

"So," I begin carefully. "How old are you, Mr. Garrett?"

"I'll be nineteen, come February."

"Really?" The dismay must show on my voice, because he chuckles. "Has the horror that is aging really started to show on my face already?"

"No, I was merely-" My words jumble themselves, I am tongue tied. "it's just that-"

He laughs. "Sonia, my dear, I was only joking."

"Oh," I say, more than a bit stupidly.

"And how old, may I ask, are you?"

This question requires a bit of thinking. If you are counting years, I am nearly 150. I still look 13. But for all intensive purposes, I lie and say, "I am 14."

Now it is his turn to look flustered. "So young?"

"Im not getting any older," I mutter, too low for him to hear. Then I give him a large, sweet smile, and say, "ah, but age is irrelevant. Better to have lived and lost then never to have loved at all."

"Shakespeare." He notes. "A girl who reads. What a rarity."

I shrug. "Not so in my family."

He smiles. "You are delightful," he murmers, then slowly, hesitantly, he leans over and kisses me.

It lasts for twenty two seconds, at which time the only sound I can hear is his heart beating loudly. It's as if the rest of the world has ceased to exist.

At last he pulls away, red as a tomato. He points at a door, slightly opened, halfway across the garden. "Do you want to take a walk?" he inquires.

I nod my assent, and off we go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 pm

I turned around with a gasp.

"Mic!" I exclaim drawing her into a hug. At the twins' inquiring look I explain, "Mic is my sister. She had been visiting relatives in Germany and she wasn't supposed to make it to tonight's event!"

"And miss seeing you and everyone else? Proposterous!" Mic interupts.

"Oh by the way, Mic this is Xachary and this is James, they're twins." I tell her.

Mic eyes them and giggles, giving me a look. I smile at her mischeviously.

"Hey Miss Rana, Mic, the musicians have-"
"started playing a Fugue-"
"would you like to dance-"
"with one of us?"

Mic's eyes bulged and she giggled again.

"Yes we would love to." I say for the both of us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:02 pm

I never spend an entire ball with simply one person but I didn't mind it at all! Anthony was a great companion and I adored the way he spoke. I even got caught staring at him once. He had definitely changed from that young boy I used to know into a grown gentleman.

After dancing with him again we decided it would be best if we (meaning he) rested for a while. We walked over and grabbed some refreshments before taking our seats.

"This was a lovely ball, don't you think?" Anthony asked me.

"Indeed. One of the best balls I've ever been to."

I was enjoying myself alright and I saw the rest of the family was to. My sisters were dancing with Xachary and James. Sonia just left with an insanely gorgeous man. Mama was chatting up a storm with Emily Baudelaire and was that Anthony's mother?

I little almost frail young lady came walking towards us, a proud escort in tow. Anthony rose and kissed the young lady on the cheek as she approached us.

"Maria! It's so nice to see you again, cousin!" Anthony greeted her with another kiss. "I believe you remember, Miss Dasha Rathbone."

"Of course. It's wonderful you were able to make it to our little ball."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I replied.

She turned to her companion, "Byron! You knew Dasha didn't you?"

He looked up and stared into my eyes and bowed graciously, "Miss Dasha."

I inclined my head in reply, "Sir Benton."
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 am

One of the boys held out his arm for me with a bow. i placed my palm on his arm with a curtsey and we walked out. He spun me around once and we danced.

"Might I ask which I am dancing with? I don't know you well enough to tell you apart!" I laughed lightly.

He grinned. "I am James. Miss Rana is dancing with Xachary."

I smiled. "You are an excellent dancer, James." I told him. He chuckled once and we continued to spin graciously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:19 pm

"My parents are well. They are around here somewhere." I said laughing lightly.

"Well, its been a pleasure, Aluna, Jackson. I shall talk to you soon." Emily walked away.

"I feel bad for her." Jackson said quietly. "Trying to marry off her daughter before the dear girl passes away."

"Well, that would be why they would want a New Years Wedding. But I heard that Maria was pregnant with Sir Bentons child." Anna immediately stated.

"What?" Jackson became completely engrossed by the conversation.

Back to top Go down
klutzs rule!!
Queen of Klutzs!

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 pm

After Rana, Sonia, Mic, and Dasha had wandered off with men, I decided that moping around in the corner would get me nowhere, and I walked over to chat with some of the people at the party, though I knew very few of them.

As I was chatting with a sweet girl around my age (or the age that appeared, at least) named Anne, a man walked up to me and asked me for a dance. I would have refused, but I saw Sonia catch my eye and nod, and I realized it would be dreadfully rude not to, so I took his hand and walked onto the dance floor.

After chatting for a few minutes during the waltz, I learned that his name was Benjamin Gordon. He was a polite and considerate man, but he somehow managed to have a sense of humor as well.

When the waltz was finished, he kissed my hand and walked off, chatting amiably with people he passed. I was a bit baffled, since I had never been kissed before, not even on the hand. However, fulfilling my promise to my sisters to dance at least one dance, I went and sat down where I hoped no one else would spot me. I preferred sitting and observing to being out on the floor.

I watched Mic and Rana dancing with the twins--they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I saw Rana glance in my direction, with her cheeks flushed and a grin on her face, and I could tell she was enjoying this party very much. The dance ended, and Rana came over to visit me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 pm

(Guys, I'm just making sure you all know that is is before i met Andy. I'm not cheating on him lol)

When the dance ended, James asked me for another dance. I smiled and nodded.

I saw Rana go talk to Kat. I hoped Kat was okay, she wasn't one for the whole social and dancing thing.

"Are you and your sisters close?" James asked me, noticing the direction of my look.

I smiled. "Yes. Especially myself and Rana. We've been through many interesting moments. Rana is our joker. I'm usually in on the plot. I'm like her partner. On myself, I'm the fashion queen. Nothing gets worn more than once, and if i don't like what you're wearing, beware." I laughed. James laughed with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:14 am

"A delightful evening this is, yes?" Anthony decided he was to break the awkward silence among the group. Maria smiled at him and replied with a simple "indeed."

Sir Benton looked up and turned to his fiancee, "Your family always knows how to throw one party, dear."

Anthony took my arm and placed it in his own before he excused us from Maria and Sir Benton. I was thankful we left as soon as possible since I could no longer tolerate Sir Benton for the entire evening.

"Thank you." I whispered to Anthony.

"I knew you were a little uncomfortable." He replied.

We stepped outside and took a stroll in the garden. He then led me to a deserted drawing room which would have been filled with people if it were somewhere nearer to the ballroom. We sat in a chaise by the fire and talked some more...

"I'm really sorry about the whole Maria thing." Anthony began.

"it wasn't your fault. They just happened to walk up to us. We were being polite..."

"I know of your past with Sir Benton."

I rolled my eyes at his comment, "Who doesn't?"

"I'm just trying to be happy for my cousin. But I'll always be there for you."

I held his hand and kissed it, "Anthony, you're such a caring person. I'm glad to have you as my friend."
Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:14 am

"Kathryn darling!" I squeel. I pratically glide toward, and sit down breathlessly. "Sooo! How was your dance with Benjamin? I saw he kissed your hand, how darling!"

Kat smiled and ducked her head down. "It was alright. He's a very nice dancer."

I smiled at her since I could tell she actually enjoyed it. I looked on the dance floor and saw Mic dancing with James again and to my surprise Xachary was walking up to me again; he usually never danced with someone more than twice.

Kat was speaking to me and another girl named Natalie about the latest gossip and I joined in full-heartedly since I loved talking to Kat about things. In the corner of my eye I watched Dasha and Sonia with the men they were with, eager to speak with them about it later.

Last edited by Larai on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:46 pm

"That is what i heard." I said. I knew I was cooking up trouble but its been years since i started a rumor or added to the rumor mill. Of course, this is completely true! She is pregnant. Haha... oh this was going to be fun.

"I haven't heard that! Who did you hear it from?" Jackson said. When he is'nt devouring pastries he's gossiping with us girls... haha... too bad for him!

"Is Benton the father?" I asked.

"Rumor said that he is not the father... that Anthony is ... but thats rumor. We will never know unless she tells us." Anna said.

"This is true, Alu." Jackson said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holiday Season   

Back to top Go down

The Holiday Season
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: History :: Stories-
Jump to: