Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THE RULES! READ BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: THE RULES! READ BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!   Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Dear family members,

I know that following the rules is annoying but we all know that it is necessary if we want the forum to function properly. There was a lot of complains about the forum, it was clearly a mess ... So I have been working on those rules for a while. I did all I could to make you participate to the rules, to tell me what was wrong and i think that we made a good job in finding ways to fix the many problems we had.

I know that those rules are knew and they are not perfect. They might be updated. If there is a problem, if you want to complain or comment the rules, you are welcome to PM me and voice your opinion.

Here we go:

1. General Rules

a) First of all I would like to remind all of you that we are not an ordinary website, we are a family. Therefore, respect is the key to a smooth functioning on the forum. This implies that cursing is prohibited, you are expected to be polite with the others members and staff members. Fights are also not allowed, be considerate and think a little before you speak.

b) Double-posting (posting twice in a row even if you wanted to add something later). To avoid double-posting when you want to add something else, just click the link at the top-right corner of your post that says Edit and you'll be able to edit your post. If, by mistake you post twice the same post, click the link at the top-right corner of you post that says delete (it could be a X) to remove the second post.

c) One-word posts are not allowed. It also includes smileys.

d) IM/Chat is not allowed except in the spamming board. If you want to chat, create a thread in the spamming board that you can call "Jackson and Tom's Chat" for example or "Discussion about death penalty". Let you imagination work.

e) Post according to the topic. Off-topic posts contribute nothing, you can create a thread in the spamming board to start or continue a discussion. [Cf 1.c)].

f) Entire caps-lock posts are prohibited, it will be tolerated if it is used to emphasize words.

g) Members are expected to participate on the forum once they join, TAFF is not only here to give people a family title. Members that never posted will have their accounts deleted after 2 weeks (no warnings will be given). Any members that had not posted in one month will be given a warning, their accounts will be deleted after 8 weeks of non-activity (with no chance of coming back). This does not apply to anyone that warned me of their absences beforehand.

h) Correct spelling is mandatory, texting talk is not allowed.

i) You are asked to tell beforehand if your topics (may) contain spoilers, simply write "spoilers" in the title.

2. Chatbox Rules

a) Many people complained of the high amount of drama that was on this site, but especially in the chatbox, so please try to avoid it as much as you can. We have enough in our "real" lives.

b) Role-playing is (of course) allowed, but please respect the TAFF family facts. (listed at the end of this post).

c) Fighting is once again not allowed but it will be tolerated in a role-play case. However, you are asked to be very careful when role-playing. Be sure that the person(s) you are role-playing with is aware that you are role-playing.

d) If people are role-playing in the chatbox, others are asked not to bother them, and to keep any other conversations out of the chatbox. See rule 1. c).

3. Stories Rules

a) 3 FULL lines minimum

b) Do not steal the spotlight, when you are updating, be sure not to monopolize other people's stories and make it about yourself.

c) Respect the author's will, he or she created a story and you are expected to follow his or her plot. You need to let the author reply every 5 posts! (Yes, I will count).

d) 2 unfinished stories per person maximum. This is to avoid people to create stories and never finishing them.

e) Keep the stories plausible, respect the TAFF family facts (listed at the end of this post), respect the dates (birthdays, weddings, divorces, changes, ...) and respect the family's hierarchy, you owe respect to your elders.

TAFF Family Facts:

- In our family, vampires can have children. Woman's pregnancy lasts 3 months.
- Children age normally until they reach a certain age. We will say that the children settle to their adult age. Children can settle between 12 and 22 years old.
- Once vampires settle, they completely stop aging.
- If both parents are vampires, then the child will also be a vampire.
- The characters in the books exists in our world, but the Volturis are unattainable, you can not date or marry them.
- Aro is a very good friend of the family, he and Carlisle Cullen are very close. Carlisle and Bella51's children consider him as their uncle.
- The is only one kind of vampires.
- If a couple vampire X shape lifter was to have a kid, the "kind" of the child is the parent's decision. The child could be a vampire, a shape lifter or a mix of both (to be described).
- Gay or lesbian unions and marriages are allowed. Those couples are allowed to adopt. We do not discriminate.
- We accept nomad vampires and shape lifters.

Most of the facts from the books are the same than our family's. If you have other facts to propose, please PM me, if I agree to those facts, I will add them to this list.

Alice DeLonge,
Founder of TAFF

Mother of TAFF, at your service!

Last edited by Mrs. DeLonge on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.forumotion.com
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES! READ BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!   Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:07 am

Mom, teagan is going to have a bit of a problem with teh no dating the volturi rule... she is involved with ARo... and won't choose someone else... just so that you're aware.

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES! READ BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!   Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:25 am

I thought that her Aro was her boyfriend and that his username was Aro ... I'll talk to her.

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES! READ BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!   

Back to top Go down

THE RULES! READ BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: Welcome :: READ FIRST! RULES + HELP!-
Jump to: