Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

family! family!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: family! family!!   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:26 pm

what is a family???? you should know by now you aren't 5 i shouldn't say that because i'm pretty sure a 5 year old knows what a family is... my niece is 2 and she knows so i won't write out the definition on what it is... i will how ever comment on what its not and what taff and not just taff but the people here have started doing/ have become. recently a lot of you haven't been acting like a family... maybe its because of all the new people and you feel no connection to them or maybe its just that you aren't happy here anymore i'm not sure but i can say for me its a bit of both.... i'm not as comfortable on taff or ta anymore its partly because of all the newbies i don't know and i'm not making an effort to know (i'll admit it i'm no making an effort, and i don't care too much for them i don't know them from eve.) and part of the reason is that all the older members are just having to much drama i'm tired of it like i've said a million times before this world (ta and taff) are an escape from my real life a way out... a way to loss all that dang stress but lately its more stress. alot of you have started to say "well if thats how it is maybe i should leave or maybe i should quit ta or taff" its like well things aren't going my way so i'll leave this sounds like someone we all know and loved a few months doesnt it ( i loved this person i still do don't get me wrong she will always have a place in my heart ) but i'm tired of it. GROW UP PEOPLE!! stop acting like a babies and want everything your way its not going to happen so deal with it and stop telling everyone you are going to leave we all know you aren't and its childish to keep saying it just so you get your way so stop it! i love you all but i think its time some of you grew up ! please start acting like the family of twilight obsessed people we all use to be no more "i'm leaving" or "i'm quitting" lets get back to who things use to be.
lots of love,
steph Smile
( i mean no one in particular its just in general i'm not picking on one person so don't feel like i and if you do then i'm sorry.. please don't hate me cause really its not just about one person its about everyone's attitude as a whole)
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: family! family!!   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:29 pm

Stephs got a point... we have to stop all this drama... it's pointless... lets just all kiss and make up... I'm starting to feel like i'm loosing my family... and ... its' not a pleasant feeling... I have enough crap going on in my home life... I don't need it here...

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: family! family!!   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:52 pm

i second that motion steph said, cause she's absolutely right!
go steph Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dasha Cavill
So I'm awesome! Get over it!

PostSubject: Re: family! family!!   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:15 am

i third the motion! lol

thanks for speaking up steph! takes lotsa guts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dllagria2.multiply.com
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: family! family!!   Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:08 am

I fourth the motion!!!

I totally agree with you, Steph. I know I'm one of the people you were referring to, and I'm really sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klutzs rule!!
Queen of Klutzs!

PostSubject: Re: family! family!!   Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:28 am

I fifth that motion, and I agree exactly with what Sonia said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: family! family!!   Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:47 pm

thanks for agreeing with me guys *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: family! family!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:12 pm

Alright, alright.... i would have appriciated if ..Maddie wouldn't have been linked to this ... this ...drama queen... is not here anymore.

anyway... I agree with Steph, there i far too much drama here and too many newbies!

I guess that now is a good time to say it aloud ... DO NOT ASK EVERY NEWBIE TO JOIN TAFF!

We are having a crazy number of people joining TAFF, people that (almost) no one knows! I created TAFF to regroup a close group of people, people that I considered as my (online) family. Of course people are joining and it's completely normal. But we need to stay close! Most of the new members on here posted once, maybe twice (if they actually read the rules) and then they NEVER came back! We do not join TAFF for the 'family title'. If people join it's to share good moments with others and to have fun role-playing, posting ...

Alright, I had to say that ...

Now for the drama, you guys have to keep it low! We are here to have a good time.

I know that some of the drama is because f me and I appologize, I know that by being away I am neglecting the rules and i know that those rules would prevent people from arguing (like in the stories! but that's an other matter...).

I am coming back home next monday and be ready to have new rules, harder, but necessary.

Steph isn't the first time to complain about the drama and I understand that some people might be thinking about leaving. Now i am begging you all not to leave because i will do my best to put everything back on track. I do consider you all as my family because of all the time I spent with you and i grew very attached to some of you. Please stay and hold on for a while later so that the problems can be taken care of.

I love you all.
Alice

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.niceboard.net
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: family! family!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Can we get rid of the people who don't even come on here at all anymore...

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: family! family!!   Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:51 am

Mmm ... that's a problem actually ... people like Tab were there since the begining .. but in the new rules there is one covering that up ... you'll see ....

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: family! family!!   

Back to top Go down

family! family!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: Welcome :: Suggestions and Comments-
Jump to: