Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Family Therapy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:12 am

"Just answer truthfully Jackson." I said looking the questions over.

For the following questions please rate your family members on a scale from 1 to 10. 10 being the best and 1 being the worst.

Your spouse's performance in bed: 10

Your children's behavior when they realize that you and your spouse have been "gettin busy": 5

Your spouse's tendency to be overly dramatic in a sexual way: 10

Your spouse's tendency to be overly dramitic in a non-sexual way: 10

Your parents feelings towards your spouse: 10

Jackson and I's answers were the same. And the children pick on us for it... which is annoying as hell!

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:11 am

I groaned when I first read the answers then I glared at the Dr. Dover. If this man continue like that I won't be able to hold my violent side any longer.

I looked to Tom and he was already filling everything out. He looked like a child doing colorizing ... I shook my head and started to fill out my own form.

For the following questions please rate your family members on a scale from 1 to 10. 10 being the best and 1 being the worst.

Your spouse's performance in bed: 10+

Your children's behavior when they realize that you and your spouse have been "gettin busy": 4

Your spouse's tendency to be overly dramatic in a sexual way: 10+

Your spouse's tendency to be overly dramatic in a non-sexual way: 10

Your parents feelings towards your spouse: 9 (going down because of you! and your freaking form!).

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.forumotion.com
Jackson Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:29 pm

Our children constantly picked on us for having sex. It was like a past time for them. They always had a comment. The whole family was like that to be perfectly honest. They thought that it was funny that at Christmas, we would disappear for a few hours and emerge nicely disheveled.

"Well, Alu comes by it honestly." Edward said. "Look at her parents."

"This, my friend, is true." Emmett said with a laugh. "And to think... they're daughters are just like them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dasha Cavill
So I'm awesome! Get over it!

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:30 am

I walked over to the two idiots and slapped the foreheads... hard.

"You deserved that!" I said before I walked back to Henry's side and held the new sheet in my hands.

Damn it!

Your spouse's performance in bed: 11

Your children's behavior when they realize that you and your spouse have been "gettin busy": 10 (She doesn't mind... I think.)

Your spouse's tendency to be overly dramatic in a sexual way: 10 (Well he DOES love me)

Your spouse's tendency to be overly dramatic in a non-sexual way: 10 (He's an actor. Can't help it!)

Your parents feelings towards your spouse: 10(Of course they love him!)

I looked up to take a peek at Henry's answers and giggling as I saw he placed a 20 on the first question. I almost felt a blush coming up to my cheeks.

"See what I mean, Emmett?" Edward blurted out.

They high fived each other while I sat there glaring at the two dumbasses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dllagria2.multiply.com
Jackson Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:47 pm

I wondered if i should complain to the doctor about my wifes newest obsession. This Michael buble fella... I mean... who is this guy and who does he think he is... taking my wife with out my permission... This is an utter outrage... I have done nothing to her and this is how she repays me... I mean come on... I'm Jackson! I'm Sexy! I am Man!

"Jackson, calm down!" Edward called from across the room. "She isn't going to leave you for that Singer so don't worry about it. She is content with you... she is allowed to have a celebrity crush."

"I thought I was her celebrity crush." I said.

"Your her husband. Its different."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:13 pm

I stand up, ready to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Aluna asks me sharply.

I give her a good look. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm leaving. I have no reason to be here. I'm not sex-crazy-" at this point I break out in a coughing fit, though it sounded a lot similar to: "like most of our family."

After the cough subsides I continue with, "Plus, I'm not even married yet. There are soo many other people in this family who are crazier then me. So my reasoning is let them stay here and get "help" while I actually do something product. I have a job you know."

"Rana, sit down. Now."

I was about to come back with a retort but Dr. Dover interrupted us.

"Now, I know that in our past session we had more of a "one on one" type of situation. However, I find that the best results always occur when we're honest with one another. So today, we're all going to sit in a circle and discuss the papers. If you haven't finished answering them, then just finish it later. I have a 5 o'clock with another patient.

Who's crazy enough to go to this wack-job for help?" I mouth to my sisters.

They giggle at this but then return their attention to the "doctor" as he began speaking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:45 pm

"I am, and never have been, a sexual deviant." I said looking at Emmett and Edward. I stood up and took a step towards them.

"Alu, sit down." Mom said grabbing my arm. "They aren't even worth the argument."

"but they are being so... Mean!" I said.

"Wait till after we are done here." she said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:48 am

I'm locking this... no one is even virtually interested in updating. so i am locking... I will delete in about a week. Thanks for the unparticipation.

Back to top Go down
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:51 am

Dare to delete it Alu! If you do I'll be EXTREMELY pissed out and I'll find a way to kick your ass!

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:59 pm

I'm posting Sad
(at least I try to even though my mom yells at me for being on the computer "too much")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. DeLonge

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:39 am

Don't worry Rana ..*huggles* I know many people are busy these days ... I'm having a lot of troubles and a lot of stuffs to do so i don't post much .. sorry

Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:15 pm

I kinda got written out of all of these stories, so I can't *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:47 pm

I need an update for this story before i can update...

Back to top Go down
klutzs rule!!
Queen of Klutzs!

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:34 pm

Your spouse's performance in bed: no spouse

Your children's behavior when they realize that you and your spouse have been "gettin busy": no spouse

Your spouse's tendency to be overly dramatic in a sexual way: no spouse

Your spouse's tendency to be overly dramatic in a non-sexual way: no spouse

Your parents feelings towards your spouse: no spouse

I finished writing out my answers to the questions. I understood why Rana did not want to be here. I felt the exact same way. I did not have a spouse, or a boyfriend, or any of that other stuff. When Rana went to leave, I stood up and skipped over, next to her. However, she decided to stay, so I had to as well. I sighed, and the doctor began to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:56 pm

Your spouse's performance in bed: 10

Your children's behavior when they realize that you and your spouse have been "gettin busy": 10

Your spouse's tendency to be overly dramatic in a sexual way: 10

Your spouse's tendency to be overly dramatic in a non-sexual way:10

Your parents feelings towards your spouse: 10

I finished filling out the answers and looked at my husbands sheet. He had the same answers except for the last one. He didn't have parents... so i could understand.

"Jackson, we should so go..." I whispered the end in his ear and his face just lit up. We stood up and headed towards the door. "We shall return." I said opening the door and walking out.

We ran down the hall and found an empty hospital room. The moment the door shut we were in the hospital bed and the what followed next was the best of my life.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:07 am

I rolled my eyes. Why is it that mom and dad can leave and bang each other anytime they want but we had to stay here in throught this torture?

Edward made eye contact with me and relayed a message through his face/eyes that forced me to bite my tongue so I wouldn't laugh.

I was sitting in the "back" of the circle with Kat and Sonia. I felt bored out of my mind as Dr. Dover droned on about how sacred marriage is.

As he mumbled an idea hit me. I turn to Kat and Sonia and whisper, "hey do you want to know of this trick I learned in the 1870's?" I ask.

They both turn to me, appearing interested and nod their response.

I smile and reach into my purse. I pull out this ancient looking 'horn' and winked at them. But instead of blowing into the horn I inhaled through it.

About 5 seconds later all of the alarms in the building started going off. The humans in the area thought there was a fire and so- in order to keep up our charade- we had to file in behind them.

I tuck the horn back into my purse and grin at Kat and Sonia.

"What on earth was that?" Kat asks me incredulously.

"And you got that in the 1800's?" Sonia asks as if she didn't believe me.

"Well... actually it from some crazy lady in the 1900's who could see the future and knew about electricity and stuff- though she called it something weird at the time. THough I must admit that if she were a vampire then she would have a pretty special talent."

I smile at them again. "Regardless it got us out of there, right?"

They both laugh- especially when the fire truck pulled in too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:35 am

Jackson pulled away from me.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Just some alarms." I said pulling him back to me. "Nothing to worry our heads about."

"No seriously Alu, I don't know about you, but i know a fire alarm when i hear one... and the last thing your mother needs right now is a dead daughter and a dead son in law... and what would the children do with out us!"

"Oh please, I'm sure its just Rana, messing with things."

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:58 am

I dragged Henry out of the room as I heard the alarms sound.

"What the hell are you doing, woman?" He asked as we ran for the car.

"I so do not want to spend another second in that office! Let's go shopping..."

"Why can't we just go home?" He asked playfully...

"You're just like a little puppy you know... So cute and adorable... But then for a while I kinda get tired of you..."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

All the people in the hospital were running out of the building screaming and fire trucks started coming through.

"What the - " I grabbed Henry and pushed him into the car and drove away... I could see from the rearview mirror that Rana, Sonia and Kat were laughing real hard.

I knew it.

"Where are you taking me, Dasha?!" Henry was yelling now.

"Well I thought you wanted to go home..." I said in a sexy voice. I looked into his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

That shut him up.
Back to top Go down
klutzs rule!!
Queen of Klutzs!

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:37 pm

After the first few minutes, what Rana had done was hilarious, but after that, I started to get nervous.

Everyone had figured out that it was us, and it had caused a lot of trouble for so many people. I felt kinda guilty, even though it was not me that had blown the horn thing...

Regardless, it had gotten us out of the session with Dr. Dover for that day. Unfortunately, we had to go back the next day. So much for getting out of it.

Mom would be furious with Rana, San, and me, that much I knew. We had caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people. That fire truck could be needed elsewhere. Those people all had to evacuate.

I knew that i was going to get a lecture later on that....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:48 pm

What would possess you to do that?" Grandfather shouted. "Do you have any idea... Why do you... I can not believe you would even do that!"

"I can't believe you would do that... that was great." I laughed.

"Alunamai, you stay out of this, I will get to you and your husband when I am done talking to this one!" Grandfather seethed. I have never seen him like this.

"Sorry." I said quietly looking down. He had the three of us standing in front of him as if we were children.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:55 pm

I looked down, embarrassed. I always hating when people were mad at me, especially adults, but even more so with Grandfather. I didn't say anything as I got lectured- I felt too insignificant to even speak. The one thing that was kinda okay was that Mom wasn't mad at me.

"I'm really sorry Grandfather. I didn't think that it would be that bad."

He looked like he was going to say more but when he saw my face and how ashamed I looked he seemed to think that I understood his lesson. "Just don't do it again, okay." He said, his face softening.

"Don't think you can get away with this, though." Grandfather said looking at my Mom.

I fought back a smile- but failing gave my Mother a wide grin and dashed off with my sisters so we wouldn't be lectured again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:50 am

"I didn't do anything!" I said looking at him.

"Didn't do anything?" Grandfather said softly. "No, I guess having sex in a gurney at the place in which i work would count as nothing."

"So you'll let us off?" Jackson said perking up.

"Not on your immortal soul." Grandfather said.

"Thats not fair!" Jackson and I said stomping our feet at the same time.

"Life isn't fair, Alunamai and Jackson."

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:14 am

I heard screaming from downstairs...

Oh no poor Rana...

I ran down as quickly as I could leaving a very satisfied Henry in our room.

As I got downstairs it seems like it wasn't Rana who got the yelling. It was... mom?

"What's going on here?" I asked.

GreatGrampa Carlisle started, "Well your parents were..."

"Yeah I think I know... I shouldn't have asked."

"Grandfather, this isn't a big deal. We didn't hurt anyone... No one saw us." Mom cried out again.

"But someone could have... You can't just..."

I left just as he started off another one of his speeches... Don't wanna be around for that... I might be dragged into this...

I crept back up the stairs racing back to our room.
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:10 am

"I'm a grown woman, I don't need this!" I said turning and walking towards the door. I walked right out and slammed the door. I then got in the car and drove.

x-x-x-x
Jackson POV

"ALU!" I called.

"She is just like her mother, stubborn." Grandfather stated.

"I'm sorry we did what we did." I said. "I'm going to go find her and talk some sense into her."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Therapy   

Back to top Go down

Family Therapy
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: History :: Stories-
Jump to: