Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Secret Abode

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:49 pm

Mic kept pleading with me.

I feel so guilty, I hate it when she pleads like this. I usually give in to her, but I was saved by Bree. I could her hear her telling Mic to give me some time, I guess that is what I need.

Maybe I should go to some random country to get these human thoughts out of my head and then come back in a while. I would tell them what country I was in, I wasn't going to do a repeat of the St. Claire incident.

I just wish that Mom would have been more understanding. I hate it when she's mad at me but I really just need to clear my head.

I sigh, and jump down to the ground and start running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:04 pm

I knew this was different for the family.

It wasn't only that Rana had gone, but it was me. I could tell it made them uncofortable.
It was understandable; i was usually the one who could be cheerful when things look bad. Now the sadness never left my eyes, as it usually did. It was terrible grief I felt.

Oh, I knew Rana was coming back. It's not like she's going away forever. But to hear her so upset. Normally, i could cheer her up. I couldn't cheer her up right now.

I sighed, and Bree looked at me. She patted my back. I knew she understood how hard this was for me. It wasn't even my problem, and I acted as though the world had ended! I couldn't stop though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen
The One With The Mischevious Smile

Location : lying beside Chace in our room . . . on our bed . . .

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:45 pm

I smiled at Mic.

"It'll be okay. She'll be back okay. It's not like she wants to leave us. She has no choice." I smiled. Mic nodded. She (somewhat) knew that Rana needed time.

"Come, we will wait downstairs." I took Mic's hand and led her down to the living room.

I pulled her onto the couch and wedged myself in between her and Chace, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I smiled.

Daughter of - Brandy & Emmett - Alice & Tom
Sister of - Megan, and the Delonge Girls.

R U L E R O F T H E T R E E Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:11 pm

I curled my legs up into a ball and wraped my hands around them.

She was coming back. I told myself. She had to come back. I started muttering illegible things, and Bree laughed when she heard "stupid pickles". (I don't like pickles)

"Anyone have any good news?" My voice sounded flat, emotionless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:33 pm

"Ermm." I thought for something good. Nothing. "Sorry."

Chace smiled, "I'm starring in a new series."

My eyebrows shot up and I looked at him "Really?" I was really pleased.

"Yup. It should be good."

"How good?"

"As in 'I'm the Sexiest Guy on the Show' good." He laughed.

I crinkled up my nose "You're so full of yourself."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:03 am

I wrinkled my nose.

"I'm going to my room," I muttered, getting up.

"Mic--" Bree started.

"Im going to my room." I repeated. I turned and headed up the stairs. Ugh. I wished I could sleep right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:14 pm

I sighed and closed my eyes, Rana was gone, Mic was upset, what was everyone else going to be like when they got home?

I sighed again and drifted into my own thoughts, sooner or later something good was going to happen. Chace sat beside me just breathing, he wasn't thinking but he wasn't being stupid either. He was giving me time...time...that's what everyone needed these days.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:54 am

(sorry I've been gone for a while. my computer crashed so I haven't been able to come on.)

I arrive at the airport around noon. I had previously reserved a ticket to go to Paris, France on my way over.

Paris has always been a favorite place of mine; from there I'll probably head over to Spain but we'll see.

Going through Customs was always so annoying. Everyone was unbelievably slo-ow! Eventually I board my plane and walk to my seat.

I had got a 1st class seat, usually people didn't bother you too much up there. I sit down, tilt my seat back a little, then close my eyes to fake sleep on the long journey over the water.

I can hear a human sit down in the seat next to me. I ignore him/her and continue faking sleep.

I can a hear a human- male- chuckle quietly under his breath. "Wakey, wakey silly head."

No way.

This isn't possible.

This can NOT be happening again.

I open my eyes and slowly turn my head towards the voice.

And there he is. Jensen. Sitting right next to me on a 10 hour flight.

My eyes bug out. "What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" I ask between clenched teeth.

Jensen seems just as surprised to see me here, but he also looks very amused.

"Well, it just so happens that my tv series is doing a special episode in Paris. Me and my co-star-" he points to the guy sitting next to him- " are on our way there, right now." He flashes me a smile and I groan loudly.

This can't be happening.

"Um, I have to go use the bathroom." I say quickly.

"The plane's going to take off pretty soon."

"Who cares?" I ask. He smiles but doesn't say anything else.

I nearly run to the bathroom. I pull out my cell phone and dial the house.

It rings 3 times before someone answers.

"Hello?"

Darn it. It's mom. She probably won't help me.. "Um hey Mom, can you put Mic or Bree on the phone... now?" I ask her hesitantly.

"Who is this?" Mom asks me.

I'm speechless. She knows it's me. I mean, we have caller ID. Is she still really angry at me?

"Fine, be that way." I snarl harshly at her. "Maybe I won't come back. Ever." I slam the phone shut, almost breaking it in my fury.

I sit back down in my seat and take a deep breath. The plane is starting to leave when I look at Jensen, about to tell him something when he inturrepts me and says, "we need to talk Rana."

I merely nod my head in response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:21 pm

I heard mom on the phone, and the other voice was specifically Rana.

"Um hey mom, can you put Mic or Bree on the phone...now?" I heard her ask.

"Who is this?" Mom asked back.

No way! Mom hung up the phone and i grabbed my cell, pressing speed dial 1. My heart would have been pounding as I listened to the phone ring.

"Hello?" Rana's confused voice sound on the phone.

"It's me." I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:35 pm

"Wha- oh wait, hey Mic sorry the stuardess is yelling at me to turn off my phone. Gosh I'm pretty sure my phone isn't going to cause the destruction of this flying ve-hicle." I laugh mostly to get the stuardess more angry at me.

Jensen and his co-star,Jared, chuckle under their breaths. The stuardess flashes them cold looks.

"Excuse me Miss, may I talk with your supervisor? Because I don't appreciate you heckling me and giving my friends mean looks. In fact, I don't want you to serve me or this whole section for the entirety of this flight. Got that?"

"Ma'am, you can't-"

"Aren't you supposed to ensure the happiness of your passengers? Because if you haven't noticed, we're passengers, we are not happy, and we are also in first class so please get your supervisor and get out of my face. Thank you and have a nice day!" I tell her, quoting the stuardess.

As soon as she left I turn to Jensen and start laughing.

He opens his mouth to say something as I open my mouth to say something too.

"Priceless." we say at the same time.

"Woa, that was a little weird." I tell him embarrassed by the cheesiness of the line. "Oh right, talk to you later Mic. peacee out home fry!" I hang up the phone, more gently then I did when talking with mom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Mic stared at the phone. Rana had hung up around two minutes ago.

"Mic?" I nudged her carefully.

She continued to look blank.

"Mic? Hello, earth to my cousin?" I waved a hand in front of her face.

She looked at me then back at the phone

"OH for GOD's SAKE Mic. She'll be BACK." I told her and took the phone, setting it down on the reciver.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes. When has she never came home? Tell me that. We always come home sooner or later. It'll be fine." I gave her a re-assuring hug. I wasn't sure what else to say, was it going to be fine? Were we all just going to be lost forever?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:51 pm

I hugged Bree, thankful for the support.

In a way, it was a little annoying sometimes when everyone keeps saying 'it'll be fine. You'll be ok" and stuff like that. But it never was with Bree. I knew I could trust her. I would trust her with anything.

"Thanks." I sighed. "It's just..." I didn't know how to finish that sentence. But I knew Bree understood.

"I know" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:42 pm

"Who's 'Mic'?" Jensesn asks me quietely.

I look down and smile. "Only one of my coolest sisters ever. I tell her everything. Mic and my cousin Bree. We're all pretty tight." My smile moves down to a frown. "I just feel bad leaving them hanging like this."

"I'm sorry that I caused you all this trouble; truly I am. I just.. somehow I'll just start driving down the road and then suddenly I see you there. It's as if subconciously I'm always being pulled in your direction. Actually.." He looks down, a little embarrassed. "After you left with your family from the beach, I ended up passing by your house.. at least what I assume to be your house. You live at Rathbone Manor, right?"

"Correct." I answer him. "And judging by your co-star, I assume you are Jesen Ackles?"

"You assume correctly."

I smile at him again. "I.. I want to be friends with you Jensen, really I do. I just don't know how to convince my family... my mother in particular."

"So don't." He tells me simply.

"Excuse me?" I ask incredulously.

"So don't." He repeats with a smile. "Your old enough to take care of yourself, you should go after whatever you want."

We're both staring deep into each other's eyes as we speak. Unbeknowst to us both, we were leaning closer to each other; probably less then a few inches away from each other's face.

"Would like some more peanuts?" The stuardess randomly asks us.

Jensen jumps at the sound of her voice, and I go off at her. "I thought I told you to NEVER serve us again! If we had WANTED peanuts we would have ASKED for peanuts. And you know, you never brought your manager to me either. I want you to go ALL THE WAY to the Coach section AND STAY THERE. Got that? I don't want you to bring me anything, okay!" I pratically snarl at the lady.

The stuardess stares at me with wide eyes but quickly walks away. Maybe I was too vampire in that rant. I look hesitantly at Jensen. He seems momentarly shocked but snaps out of it pretty quickly.

"I'm sorry." I whisper looking down. "I think that may be your reason why I should stay away from you.."

I feel my head being lifting up by Jensen's hand. He looks me straight into my eyes and whispers intensly. "I don't care how you act, Rana. As long as I can be with you sometimes then... that's okay with me. I just want to be able to say that I know you.. that we can at least be friends. In fact... I would be honored if you would come with me to the studio and we hang out in Paris together. Just you and me. What do you think?" He asks hesitantly.

I stare into his eyes. I see nothing but honesty and another emotion dwelling in there, but I don't understand what that emotion is. " I would love to." I whisper to him.

At that moment my phone rings again. Even though it killed me to do this, I took my attention half way away from him and answered the phone. "Hello?" I said a little irritably, but still somewhat absorbed to Jensen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:51 pm

"Rana? Where the hell are you?" I snap into the phone. Mic had convinced me to call her again...

I laid across Mic's bed and let my feet dangle off the side of it. Mic was pacing across the floor and looking out the window every four minutes. One Two Three Four Look. And then she would do it again.

"Mic, please stop." I muttered and her eyes widened.

"You got ahold of her?" Mic practically shrieked in my ear as she raced from her postion to where I was. She thrusted out her hand and I raised my eye brows.

"Give me a few. I want to talk to her too." I replied. I told Chace I would be here for awhile, at least until Rana came home. He knew how close I was to the Rathbone family. They were my family. It was like I had been born into it.

"Flying." Rana replied.

"Flying where? Tell me now." I demanded. Mic looked impatient, "Calm down Mic. Please?" I asked her. She did and sat beside me, close enough for her to hear anything.

"Mic's beside me, she wants to know to."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:41 pm

I sigh and motion to Jensen that I'll be a minute.

"I am flying away from Rathbone Manor. Answer your question? Please, I'm surprised I still have my cell phone on. You know I love you guys but if you could ju-"

I'm inturupted by a male flight attendent asking me if I want a pillow for the night. Oh my gosh, how many overly- helpful flight attendents are on this dumb plane?! "The flight to France can be a long one Miss, are you sure you don't want one...?"

"No thank you. I'll call for one later though, I'm busy right now. Yeah, thanks again. buh-bye!"

Jensen murmers something about getting a pillow later as well. He also asked for a blanket, because it was a little chilly on the plane. If I could have blushed, then my cheeks would be redder that fire; I was so embarrassed.

Oh great, in the less than 2 minutes of talking to my cousin and sister, I just gave away two hu-uge pieces of information about what I'm doing. I think furiously to myself. I don't think I'm very good at this.

"Just please let me try to work this out myself before you get involved. I love you both, but I gotta go an-"

Except before I could hang up the phone Mic apperently wrenched the phone from Bree and was telling me something. I try not to sigh or roll my eyes at them,because I know that they care, but it was still tough to do. I hate myself for being so weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:39 pm

"RANA HOW DARE YOU LEAVE!!!! YOU DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME!!!! YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS?!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME EVERYTHING!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!! AND HOW COME I HEARD YOU'RE FRIENDS VOICE????? LET ME TALK TO HIM!!!!"

"Mic, seriously! I-" Rana started to say.

I didn't let her. "Give. Him. The. Phone. Now." I growled through my teeth.

"But Mic! I-" Rana tried again.

I sighed. "just give him the phone, Sis. I promise you by anything you want I just want to talk. I wont yell. Promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:07 pm

I grind my teeth in frustration.

"Mic I didn't plan for this to hap-"

"GIVE HIM THE PHONE RANA!" Mic yells at me.

"Mic I know you, okay! I know your not just going to talk about the weather or sports or something. Now you have to tell me what you want to say or I'm hanging up on you and destroying my phone so you can't call me again. Okay?"

"Rana, you know you're not going to do that. Just hand him the phone." I hear Bree agreeing to Mic in the background.

I sigh heavily. "Fine." I snap at her. "You get 125 seconds, starting now."

I hand the phone to Jensen with an apologetic look in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:28 pm

125 seconds?! How fast did she think I could go? This guy was HUMAN, for pete's sake!! I had to talk slow!!

"Hello?" the voice in the reciever was confused. It almost made me want to laugh. Then I recognized the voice; Jensen Ackles. OMG THAT GUY ROCKS SO HARD!!!!!!!!

"Hi." I said happily. "I'm Mic. Has Rana told you about me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:14 pm

"Um, well yeah sorta... you're her sister right?" Jensen asks, somewhat confused by the situation.

"Yup that's me!" Mic exclaims.

What's going on? Jensen mouths to me. I just shrug my shoulders. With an awesome sister as crazy as mine, who knew?

"Just so you know Mic, Rana and I didn't plan to fly together. In fact, we didn't even know about this whole arragement until about... hey Rana when did the plan leave?-"

"About an hour ago." I tell him.

"-until about an hour ago." Jensen finishes.

"You have less than 60 seconds sis!" I call out to her. "Now's the time to rant about what I know you're going to rant about!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:51 am

"Actually, since Rana is around you so much, I was wondering how much you knew about her." I grinned widely. I could imagine Rana hearing this, and gaping at the phone opened mouthed. I smirked at the mental image as I waited for an answer from this jensen dude. He seemed to be thinking about what I had said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Jensen appeared to be flustered from Mic.

"Um.. well actually we haven't been able to talk much. There have been a few... phone calls and such in the hour we've been sitting here." Jensen says sarcastically.

"But I do know that I hope to get to know her better soon.. and these phone calls you keep making aren't helping much. In fact, I wouldn't put it past you to buy a plane ticket and come all the way to France to... spy.......on-"

I was shaking my head furiously at Jensen, trying to make him shut up. He does NOT need to put such ideas in Mic's head. Knowing her, she would probably beg mom to let her go, and when Mom said no, then she'll force Bree to come with her for 'adult supervision'. I can see it now..

"Okay times up! Talk to you whenever I get back Mic!" I shout into the phone. "And please DONT do anything reckless while I'm gone. bye!"

"see ya" Jensen manages to get in before I turned off my phone.

"You better hope that she doesn't get the idea to actually go to Paris." I tell Jensen crossly as I re-situate myself in my seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:18 pm

O!!!M!!!!!!G!!!!! (a/n, I am actualling thinking "omg" not oh my god
GO TO PARIS!!!!!! THAT IS LIKE THE MOST AWESOMEST MOST AMAZINGEST MOST BRILLIANT MOST COOL IDEA EVER!!!

Problem 1 : Mom will never say yes

Problem 2 : the changes Bree will agree are ever so slim.

Solution 1 : NEVER KNOW TILL YOU ASK!!!! (Meaning ask Bree, not mom.

Solution 2 : (back up plan) GO ALONE!! WITH OR WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!!!

Slight complication : Rana's gonna kill me.

OH WELL!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:42 pm

It was twilight. The perfect time of the day. Jensen and I leave the airport and are greeting with the quaint and peaceful lives of the French.

It had been a while since I visited France and so I was really enjoying this. I smile at everything I see.

I look behind myself and see Jensen staring at me with a smile evident on his face.

"Welcome to France." I tell him in fluent French.

"umm... bonjour" He asks me quizzically. "I didn't know you knew French."

"There's a lot you don't know about me." I say mysteriously. "Now hold on a sec, I need to go and freshen up. Be back in a few."

I run back to the airport because that was the closest bathroom. I come back out in a cute light blue dress that Bianca bought me when she visiting France a few summers ago. I figured it would go nicely.

Jensen's eyes go wide. "Wow... you look... amazing. I wish I didn't look like such a.. bum."

"Thank you Jens. And for the record you don't look like a bum. In fact, I think I kinda like the whole rugged look on you. Makes you look.. intense."

He chuckles under his breath. "Let's get going, 'kay?"

I nod my head and call for a taxi. Immediantly one pulls up and we both get inside. Before I shut the door, however, I notice something in the corner of my eye.

Why did 2 blurs just run behind that garbage can? I think to myself. I can feel the wheels inside my brain turning but I decide to ignore it. Until I'm sure it's them, then I am not going to worry about it. I decide while I shut the door and give the cabby some directions.

In less then a minute we're driving away, but I still can't fully forget about those 2 familiar blobs that looked like females from...oh let's just say, not France!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:59 pm

Ah. Shit. I thought as we ran Why and how did I get myself into this?

Oh right. Let's see.

Flashback to the hour before we left

"Bree." Mic looked at me.

I looked up from my nails, "Yes Mic?"

"Bree . . . what if we . . . went . . . to France?"

I didn't really get it, France? Why was she wanting to go to France? What the hell?

Mic stared at me intently.

"What?" I asked.

"France? Can we go?"

"Why the hell - oh." I got it. Rana was in France wasn't she, "No way. Aluna would kill me, I'd be a dead girl."

Mic stuck out her lower lip, "Pwease Bwee?"

"No, Mic! I'm serious. Go by yourself." I told her.

Oh. Shit. What did I just say?

"I will. If you won't take me, I will." She replied getting up to leave.

"No! MIC! I'll go." I sighed and got up.

Her face lit up and she smiled "THANK YOU BREE!" She grabbed my hand and we flew down the stairs and out the door.

End of flashback

I didn't know how Mic got us here so fast. That was insane. I couldn't believe it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:44 am

"Stop pouting" I told Bree. I flipped out my cell and dialed Rana's number.

"Mic." She sighed on the other side of the line.

"HEY! OMG YOUL NEVER BELIEVE THIS!" I squealed.

"Let me guess. You're in France right?" She grumbled.

"YES! OMG I GOT BREE TO COME! ISN'T THAT LUCKY!?!?! WHERE ARE YOU STAYING? CAN WE COME? WILL YOU LET ME STAY IN THE SAME HOTEL? WANT TO TAKE ME AROUND? IVE NEVER BEEN IN FRANCE BEFORE. hAVE YOU BEEN TO FRANCE? WHY ARE WE HERE NOW? IS IT OKAY THAT OUR TAXI IS FOLLOWING YOUR TAXI? WHATS UP WITH ALL THIS FRENCH? DOES THIS MEAN I'LL LEARN FRENCH? WHAT ARE ---" Bree took the phone.

"Rana its me. What do you want us to do? other than turn back and go home?" she sighed, shooting me a glare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   

Back to top Go down

My Secret Abode
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: History :: Stories-
Jump to: