Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Secret Abode

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:24 pm

I had no idea what was going on. Couldn't hear anyone... "I AM SOOOOO CONFUUUUUSSSEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I knew my sisters would hear if i whispered. Teehee.

"WHAT IS GOIIINNNGGG ONNNNNNN!!!!!!! I WANNNA HUNNNNNNTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" I kept screaming. Laughing inside myself.

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" They would have to say something eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:43 pm

I had been debating the very arguement that Bree suggested to me, over and over again in my head.

I just don't think I can do it.

Bree must have felt my anxiousness and was about to speak when suddenly, "WHAT'S GOING ONNNN!!!! I WANNA HUNNTT!"

Mic's screams were practically deafening. At this point I had to laugh, she was just so funny.

Bree smiles as well and whispered into my ear, "you may be scared now, but when the time comes for both of you to choose, I know the right answer will come to you."

I look at Bree and feel a huge wave of love and gratitude sweep through me. "Thank you." I whisper. Pulling her close to me in a hug.

"WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I'M STILL HERE ALL ALONEEEE!!"

We share a smile together and then we both clasp our hands together and run downstairs.

"There you guys are! I thought you had ditched me here all by my lonesome!!" Mic exclaims as we come into view.

I laugh and say," Bree is here to keep you 'company.' Now if you excuse me ladies, I need to go to bed." I turn on my heels and begin to walk back upstairs.

"ooohhhhh! Rana'savampiresoshecan'tsleep!!meaningshe'sgonnaspendthenightwithjensen!!omg!!!" I could hear Mic having spasms behind me and I chuckle under my breath.

"Good night guyss" I manage to get out

"night Rana!" Bree tells me with a smile, as Mic continues to ramble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:55 pm

"RANASGONNAGOWITHJENSEN!! AREYOUGONNAWATCHHIMSLEEPCAUSEYOUKNOWTHATSKINDACREEPY!!OMGBREEAREYOUHUNTINGWITHME!??!!"

Bree seemed to take a while to make sense of my slurred words, then grinned and nodded.

"SWEET!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her outside. My eyes were pitch black, it had been ages since i'd hunted, or so it seemed. "Do you suppose we'll catch any bears?" Bears were my favourite. So big, and warm...

Suddenly I wasn't Mic anymore. I was a vampire. In a forest with my prey. my teeth barred and i growled viciously. I was starving and ready for dinner...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:35 pm

I tip-toed to my bedroom- where Jensen was currently sleeping. I felt a growing feeling of aprehension in my stomach but finally I was eventually able to swallow it up and- before my courage would desert me- slipped into the bed.

As soon as my slight frame became enveloped by the blanket, I could feel Jensen's body begin to shiver and I silently cursed myself, though I could do nothing about my body temperature.

"..Rana...?" He murmmered.

"Yeah, it's me. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"No, no. I'm glad you did. I've been wanting to talk with you about something for a while now actually."

I immediantly became even more alert and reply cautiously, "about what sweetie?"

He smiled slightly with an expression that nearly re-stopped my heart since it was so breath-takingly precious. (especially since he was still half asleep). "Tomorrow.. what day is it?'

"It's a Friday."

"Well then, tomorrow, I need you to ask all of your family to--" at this point he broke off in a yawn "-- ask your family to go to our secret abode on the beach. ... Tell them to arrive as soonn as the sun begins to sett...Promise hon?

"I promise." I tell him, my stomach doing unusualy twists and turns that made me feel almost sick.

By then Jensen fell alseep again- even though the day was going to start in but a few hours- besides we had been traveling for the majority of the day and so I didn't blame him for sleeping.

But that still didnt ease my qualms as I watched his steady breathing and thought about all that happened today- er yesterday. Even when Mic and Bree came, I stayed where I was. Reluctant to leave my spot next to Jensen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:47 pm

I caught sent of a bear as I ran. Mmm...

My feet were moving at lightning speed. In the far, sane corner of my mind, i could hear Bree going after her own prey. Deer? Maybe.

I caught up to the bear with no effort at all. He rawred angrily when he saw me. I slid down into a hunter's crouch and snarled at him. He lunged for me. Feeling as though I had the speed of light, and jumped at his throat. I could feel his heart pounding in wet, delicious thumps as I ripped his throat. The blood taste heavenly. I could feel my dark eyes lightening to liquid gold. I sighed happily.

The bear's struggles got weeker and his heart slowed. I drained him off, satisfied. I'd probably catch a few rabbits, just to be sure I was full. Normally I felt kind of sloshy after I was full. I wasn't quite done yet.

Three rabbits did it. I chuckled as the weird full feeling took over me.

"Bree," I called.

She was at my side in an instant. "Yeah?"

"I'm going to check on Rana. She's still at Jensen's , by the look of it." I looked up to the sky. It wasn't light yet, that meant it was still night, or the very early hours of the morning.

"Okay. Don't do anything stupid." Bree laughed.

I grinned. "I'll try."

I ran to Jensen's house and jumped into his bedroom window. Sure enough, Rana was there. WITH him! IN HIS BED! He was obviously asleep. I walked over and laid my hand on Rana's shoulder. "We have to go," I whispered. She looked out the window.

"Is it morning?" She asked.

"It will be in about an hour. We have to get out before anyone sees us jumping out the window!" I told her.

"I could go out the front door..." She started.

"What about the neighbors who saw Jensen get home...alone? They'll start asking questions Rana. I'm sorry, but we have to go."

Rana sighed and got out of the bed. Together, hand in hand, we ran back home. Rana only looked back six times. I thought that was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:01 am

-umm- I've been having a little writer's block so I'm going to skip a few of the scences that I had been planning to do and kinda skip to the ending Embarassed besides since no one other then mic and bree have been posting here I guess it doesn't really matter, but yeah that's what happening now-

It had been the perfect day.

Jensen and I had spent the whole day together doing absolutely nothing and amazingly everthing at the same time.

The last 2 months have been... interesting to say the least. Though it took a while I think the majority of my family have grown accustomed to Jensen and his human-ness.

It's night right now and the moon is giving a satisfying glow that fills the landscape around us. Jensen leads me through the beach onto a path that I knew well.

Except someone had sprayed a lot of... different scents around the path because the noxious fumes were everywhere. It was almost as if someone were trying to hide their true scent from me or any vampire in that case.

Eventually we reach the small outcrop of the cliff that faced the ocean and part of the sand below.

I look over at Jensen and question, "what are we doing here?"

Instead of answering my question he began saying this, "Honey, do you remember when we first met?"

I answer in a heartbeat. "Of course I do. We met right here, in this very abode. You "sneaked" up on me if I remember correctly."

He smiles and continues, "yes we were here in our own secret abode. In fact you got a little angry with me at the time too."

I was about to object but he held up a hand in silence. "Hey now! Let me finish." When he's sure I won't interupt again he continues. "Well there's been something that I've been wanting to tell you ever since I met you that day..."

Up to this point his voice had been light and casual but now it became a little more serious. I lean closer and listen carefully as he continues.

"Rana. Everyday with you is something I treasure more than my own life. In fact it's almost like a double-edged sword. I love being with you. I love talking with you. I love just looking at you and knowing that you care for me as well. I love everything about you from your personality and even your family. But I know that one day I won't be able to be with you. And with each passing day that I get to spend with you, I know that there will be another that I will have to spend alone. That knowledge by itself is enough to strike me down and end my life here and now. But... I don't want to die. Not only anyways. Not... not without you Rana. I want you and I want to be like you- like a vampire so that I can be with you forever. It's more than anything I have ever wanted. And it's more than want... it's need. I need you because... well frankly..... I love you Rana. I have always loved you and I will continue loving you for all of eternity. Today... today is April 17th. This is the same day that I met you for the very first time-your birthday. On this day I want you to be mine. You have always had my heart and now... on this day Rana Rathbone will you please give me your heart and marry me?"

If I my heart were still beating it would have stopped at this moment.
If my lungs were still breathing air then they would have stopped as well.

I looked at Jensen, not sure how to explain to him the feeling inside of myself and say the only thing I was capable of saying at the time.

I took a deep shaky breath- the feelings of nervousness and excitement high in my mind. Our whole future depended on what I would say right now. But more importantly Jensen's life would change forever and yet... he wanted me to end his human life.

I thought back to the discussions i had had with some of my family about whether changing Jensen was the right thing to do. Finally when I feel that I have the courage to speak I open my mouth and whisper.

"Yes."

For a second neither of us speaks. And the full-blown realization of what I said hit me like a freight train. "Yes, I.. do..... I DO! I WILL MARRY YOU JENSEN ACKLES!! OH MY GOODNESS, I LOVE YOU!"

We embrace and suddenly there's a wild cacophony noise around me.

My whole family had hid inside of our abode and were waiting for me to say 'yes'. They all piled around us and were laughing and smiling and calling out 'congrats'. Someone had even brought some music and it was playing in the background. It hit me then that the weird scents that I had smelled earlier were from my family hiding their scent from me.

But I only had eyes for Jensen. I hug him closely and then embrace my family. "I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I squeel.

I see Mic, Kat, Bree, Sonia, and everyone else around me. Some of them are giving me advice and others are talking about wedding plans. I just smile wider then I have ever smiled in my life and listen to everyone with interest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:48 pm

"LIKE OMG DIDN'T I SAY THIS WOULD HAPPEN!! LIKE OMG SERIOUSLY!!! MY BABY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!! RANA!!! YAY!!! I GET TO HELP PLAN THE WEDDING RIGHT?! PRETTTYYYY PLEEEASSE!!?? I'LL DO A GOOD JOB AND ILL TRY TO LISTEN TO WHAT YOU TELL ME?!?!!!!! PLEASE!!! OMG YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! I FEEL SO PROUD!!!! AND LIKE OMG JENSEN THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PROPOSE EVEEEERR!!!!!! IT WAS SO SINCEERE AND LOVING!!!! *SQUEAL*!!!!!!!!!!" I bounced up and down and hugged my sister as tight as I possibly could.

Rana laughed and hugged me back. "Aw Mic!! I'm getting married!!!! Oh my god!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:23 am

I have never been happier in my entire life. I keep smiling and smiling until I find that my jaw no longer is able to frown but is always in the up position.

But why would I frown anyways? I have a gorgeous amazing fiancee and my whole family is here with me too!

Jensen had even bought me a ring- though it wasn't your average ring. No this ring had apparently belonged to one of his ancestors and was a beautiful gold ring with intricate designs on the band and the most luxurious jewel in the world right on top. When you tilted your head the ring's jewel seemed to like different things like a heart or rose.

I'm so happy that I begin kissing Jensen with a passion that I had previously been afraid to try with him but at this moment I was feeling too reckless to think about consequences.

"Aww come on Rana, get a room!" Mic yells out.

I laugh and run to give her a big kiss. She runs away while laughing. In the process I find myself hugging Mom, Dad, Sonia, Kat, Edward, Carlisle, Jasper, Henry, etc. Family members were everywhere and the feeling of elation was Mt. Everest high.

I run back to Jens after I had given Mic a purposely slobbery kiss. "May 25th." I whisper into his ear. He looks at me curiously for a moment but after I repeat it, his eyes light up in acknowlegdemet.

"Whatever you want love." He whispers back.

After a while or so we all pile into various cars and drive back to Rathbone Manor. Apparently they had planned an "after party". I shake my head and laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:52 pm

"I WANT T PIGGY BACK FROM MY BROTHER-IN-LAW-TO-BE!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, and jumped (lightly) onto Jensen's back when we got out of the car. He laughed and twirled me around like a five year old. I could have been one for all I cared! I laughed and laughed.

"Mic, get off my fiance!" Rana cried at me, laughing.

"NO! GO HORSEY GO!" I pretented to crack a whip. Jensen laughed and started jogging up to the door. My mouth seemed permanently etched into a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:11 pm

I look at my family fondly and smile at them. The "after party" was a blast and it lasted long into the night and early morning though Jensen was becoming increasingly weary.

Eventually we were able to slip away unnoticed and so we jumped into my Dodge Viper and sped to Jens's house.

And throughout the entire night, Jensen and I never let go of each other. We both flopped on Jensen's bed when we entered his room and I smiled to myself knowing that no matter what happens or who enters my life my family will always have my back. Not only them but Jensen too, for he is now my life, my own truth in a world that has so many lies and faults. I look upon my Truth, my angel and with our hands still clasped together we lied down and whispered promises to each other. Our hands stayed clasped, a unity that no one could break, which is how we stayed for the rest of eternity. One Unity. One being. Forever.

El Fin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:22 pm

MIC LIKES THE ENDING!
(just throwing it out there) lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Abode