Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Sudden Turn of Events

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:06 am

I was still in Tom's arms when I heard Alu talk "What do we do mamma?" she asked. My eyes instantly brightnened. I looked at her and behind her worry I could see a smile. I smiled back, over exited.

"We could do soooo many things!" I started "We could go horse riding, or we could play base-ball, beach-volleyball, or we could go to ..." and I continued to list all the things that came to my mind, things that I wanted to do with my family until I couldn't anymore. Tom had put his hand on my mouth to shut me up.

He was laughing and so was most people. "Love, maybe that we should let them chose" he said chuckling. I nodded and he freed me. I jumped up. "I'm up for anything! What do we do?" I asked.

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.forumotion.com
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:35 am

(wonders if mom saw her siggy...)

"I would love to do all those things mom." I said.

"I know you would."

"I say we take mom on a drive up to that place." Jackson whispered in my ear.

"YEs. We should." I said. "Momma, come with us on a drive. Just you. Me. and Jackson."

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:33 am

I raised my eyes. Excluding us, were they? Oh well!

"I going to...um...go to my room..." I said. I shot a glance at Rana, who grinned.

"I'm going with Mic," Rana said. "She has one of my books up there." we charged up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:18 pm

Originally, I would have protested to being left behind when my parents and my gram and gramps were going somewhere, but I consented just this once because of the circumstances.

...Besides, Mic might as well as screamed out that she was challenging me so I think I should oblige to her death wish. *laughs*

"I'm going with Mic. She has one of my books up there.." I tell them. "Yeah, you kids have fun!" I joke with them and charge up the stairs into what will probably be a trap. I stop oustide of Mic's door preparing myself for whatever she throws at me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:32 pm

i knew Rana would be prepared for a trap as soon as she stepped into my room, because the door was closed. I was actually hiding in her room, which is across from mine. I watched as she carefully stepped into my room, surverilling everything around her to see what i would throw at her.

I ran silently and jumped on her back, covering her eyes with my hands. "GOTCHA!" I yelled, laughing.

Rana was obviously unprepared for my attack, and we tackled each other ceaslessly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 pm

"Oh no you di-idn't!" I yell at Mic and we both start going at each other using different methods of tai kwan do and karate. Of course, not hurting each other in the slightest.

"Take it back!" Mic tells me. "You know that any newborn would be mince meat if he ever saw me. Yell Uncle!"

"Ha! Yeah right! 'What you talkin about Willis?' You can't even beat me up!" I laugh at her a little. "Oh wait-time out!" I quickly say. "I have to... go deal with some... problem at work later on tonight. I just wanted you know that I can't hang out all night." If me cheeks could blush they would. I've never been the best lier in the family."Anyways, TIME IN!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:51 am

"Okay mom." I said. "YOu have to close your eyes. Jackson, cover her eyes... just incase she decides to cheat."

"Alu, you know me better then that." Mom said laughing.

"Well, it's not finished yet... in a couple of months it will be... but we figured that we would show you now..."

"what is it Alu?" Mom asked.

I pulled up the drive to giant manor that i had built. They started building this thing two years ago... and were almost done... they had been working round the clock too!

"Help her out of the car jackson." I said as i jumped out. "Now! Open your eyes."

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:14 pm

I frowned as Rana and I continued to tackle each other.

"You think you're ditchin me when we just got ditched? No deal! Pleasssssssee take me with you?"

Rana frown at me, but a smile was tugging at the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:59 pm

I frown a little at Mic but I feel a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth as I see Mic's face light up with the beginnings of a new mischevious plot.

I feel bad telling Mic that I have to leave, but I need to. This problem was the whole reason why I was in the forest when the wolves attacked me. I wish I could take Mic along with me but... that would complicate things wayy too much.

I grin at Mic as I see that she had just completed her plan of something that was bound to get us into trouble encroaching on her face.

"Oooo! You're planning something Mic. Tell me what it is!" I ask her exictedly, eager for her to not ask about my plans for tonight. Then it hit me. "Wait... we're not going to sneak up on Mom and Gram are we?" I ask. "Because if we are then we are definetely dragging Bree, Dasha, and probably Bianca up there!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:41 pm

I snorted. "As if. And how can i have a plan if I just don't know what your doing?" I asked innocently. "Of course, if you did so happen to tell me, i might come up with some plan that of course would not get us into trouble. My plans never get us into trouble, sister dear." I smiled innocently and batted my eye lashes. "It would be even better if you could just bring to where ever your going,"

Rana rolled her eyes. "Your pathetic." She told me. I saw worry in her eyes as she watched my own eyes light up in discovery.

"Oh Oh Oh!" I said, clapping my hands together. "You're going to see your human boyfriend!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE can i come?!?! Please? I'll be good I promise!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:16 pm

I stare at her for a minute.So close to the mark... I think to myself.

But then again, she is my sister. Mic beams at me with a look that was almost impossible to say no to.

"Not exactly..." I tell her. "I don't know if he'll see me." I whisper. Mic looks at me questionly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:19 am

Then it clicked. "YOU'RE GOING TO SPY ON HIM!!" I squealled. (though not too loudly, in case there was still someone downstairs listening.

Rana rolled her eyes.

"Am I right? Rana!!! You have to tell me!! I'm dyin over here!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 pm

I shake my head. "No silly, I'm going to try to talk to him. I'm no stalker, like you!" I tell her jokingly. "But that's why you can't be there, sorry. The only way I won't go is if some huge catastrophy happens over here. Other then that... well, we need to talk."

"Talk about what? Come on Rana, give me a little to work with here! Still dying!"

"He doesn't know that I'm a vampire, and so some of the things that I....do, well they freak him out a little." I whisper. "I just don't know how to act like myself, yet act human around him. It's too hard."

My cell phone beeps and I quickly flip it open. I have a text message from Jensen. It reads:
I'm flying to France right now. Won't be back for a month. bye

I stare at the phone in silence for 2 minutes. "Never m-mind." I say, my voice shaking.

"I'm going to see where Bree and Dasha are, kay? Then maybe we'll call Mom and see if we can go visit them or something.." I run out of the room, but I drop my cell phone as I leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 pm

RANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I whinned loudly. Then I realized something.

"ARE YOU FLYING TO FRANCE!?! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! RANA ARE YOU!??? RANA!!!

Rana ignored me.

"IM GONNA TELL BREE AND DASHA!!!" I screamed. It worked. Rana stopped abruptly. "You will not!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:11 am

"Look right now nothings happening here! Mom and Gram and everyone are just relaxing somewhere, Bree and Dasha are probably just hanging out and now Jensen's leaving me!!" I yell to her.

Mic grabs my shoulders and tells me calmly, "Rana just chill. He said he'll be back in a month. RELAX!"

I shake my head. She didn't know, the phrase "going to France" was kinda like an inside joke. All it really meant was 'try to get dumped in France, the country of love, and maybe you'll find someone else.'

I pick up my cell phone from the floor and call Mom, I wanted to know what the deal was. Are we certain that it's Ed who's coming after Bianca and if so is it necessary for me to stay?

I knew she would probably make me stay and that was what I was banking on. Who knew what I would do, if I was allowed to go to France by myself?

The phone starts ringing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:41 pm

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG" I started spazing.

"MIC FOR GODS SAKE CALM DOWN!" Rana yelled at me, shaking me by the shoulders.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING OOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!" I yelled back. "I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THAT!" Rana cried.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?!" I hollered.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Rana screamed back.

"Huh. Interesting." i said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Turn of Events   

Back to top Go down

A Sudden Turn of Events
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2