Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

First Meeting.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:39 pm

After the ring business was over, we drove back to Andy's place.

I had insisted that he "show" me how he would do the proposal, as well as why he actually loved my sister. He had even one trace of doubt in him then I would never let him within a 100 mile radius of her.

I sit down on the coach in his basement and simply say, "Pretend I am Mic. Now begin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:22 pm

APoV

I was suposed to pretent Rana was Mic? What?

Rana and Mic were nothing alike! Personnality or looks!

Rana rolled her eyes. "Look. I know I'm not getting older here but...come on, really."

"Fine." I took a deep breath. I sat down next to her, throwing my arm over her shoulder. "Mic, hun, I need to talk to you."

Rana giggled. "What? No make out session?" She laughed outright when I raised my eyebrows. "Okay, okay. About what Andy?"

I sighed. "Now, I need you to stay calm while I say this okay?"

Rana pretented to look confused. "OKay..."

I slidd down on one knee and brought out the ring. Slowly, I opened the cover. "Mic. I love you. I promise I will always love you, no matter what should happen. You're the only one I could ever want to be with. Mic, would you do me the honnor of being my wife? Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:04 pm

I had to force myself to NOT react as Mic would- for fear of freaking Andy out more then usual.

But on the other hand maybe I should, so he knows she should bring along some ear plugs so he doesn't go deaf.

My deliberations took about 1/2 of a second to think through. However, I decided to be nice and instead said, "that was... actually very nice. It was sweet and concise but..."

Andy got an almost annoyed look on his face but I silenced him with a look of my own and continued saying, "Don't assume I'm going to critize! Just listen boy! Now as I was saying-...but be prepared for Mic's reaction. She's not going to quietly take the ring and say yes. In fact this is probably what she'll do:"

It took my less than a quarter of a second to get into character of Mic. "OMG! YOU'RE PROPOSING?!?!?!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! *GASP* LOOK AT THAT RING!! YOU EVEN HAD SOMETHING INSCRIBED IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!! AND IT'S SO PRETTY AND AMAZING! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!----" I went back to my voice and said, "at which point you'll probably say 'so that's a yes? you'll marry me?' and she will scream, "YES OF COURSE, I LOVE YOU ANDY!'--- at which she will tackle you in a hug and start the kissing and stuff.

Andy's face looked shocked. "Wow. If I didnt know any better I would have thought that you were Mic." His voice in awe.

I smile. Mic and I may appear to be totally different but if we wanted to, we could so pull off being each other.

"Well anyways, that was Mic before she met you. Who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll be.. quiet." I snort. "Like that will happen." Razz "But anyways, make sure if you approach Mic at this angle,then go down on your other knee and..."

I listed off some other things, and then got him acquainted with more facts about Mic. Afterwards I gave him a few suggestions of the place to propose to Mic as well as adding a few more eloquent words to his proposal.

At the end of all this, I repeated my threat Andy for him to always love/be faithful to Mic.

"You don't always have to tell me that you know. I heard you the first time." Andy told me.

"I don't care if I have to tell you a thousand times boy. Just be warned- though I don't have any suspicions that you'll do something bad, but it never hurts to be cautious."

Andy smiled. "Thank you so much for all of your help Rana. I don't think I could have done this alone."

"Your welcome."I tell him kindly. "Oh, it sounds like Mic and Bree are outside now. Let's go up there and greet them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:28 pm

I sighed. I can't believe I didn't find my dress. Thinking of that lady's face when I'd refused made me want to laugh. She kept telling me how gorgeous I looked in this dress, the first one, and I'd kept saying no. She even tried lowering the price! Ha! Like that would help.

I looked down at what I was wearing and made a face. It's been like seven hours! I needed to change. Maybe Andy would let me move some clothes into his house...How cool would that be? I wouldn't have to run back in forth between houses! Not that I minded running. Actualy, besides shopping and giving people makeovers, it was my favourite thing! Now that I think about it...maybe Rana would let me touch up her face...Hmm...red lipstick to make her lips pop, and a darker color for lip liner. Some mascara and some eyeliner and eyeshadow...

Oh! There they were! Yay! I ran up to andy the second I saw him and pulled him into a tight hug. He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"There's my girl," He said happily. His girl...I could live with that.

"Hey,hey,hey none of that. Enough." Bree laughed.

"Chyea. Seriously, get a room!" Rana snorted.

"We weren't doing anything," I rolled my eyes. "Aren't people allowed to hug around here?"

"Well, it was obviously going to turn into something more, and I don't think my stomach could take it. That would be hard, wouldn't it? Making a vampire, frozen at her current stage, sick to her stomach? Do you think-" Rana started.

"OKay, okay, we get it." Andy grinned. "Can we have the car?" I laughed and burried my head in his chest, shaking with laughter.

"Pfft," Rana blew out some air. "You wish. I like this car!"

"Well, sister dearest, this is my car. I'll do what I want with it!" I told her sweetly.

"Mic! Puh-leazzee! I actually looovve this carrr!" Rana begged.

I laughed. "Chill, Rana."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:08 am

I sighed. "Fiiiiine you can take it. But you SO owe me now!"

"yeah, yeah sure Rana whatever you say." Mic calles from behind herself.

She's already in the car with Andy driving away. I shake my head and turn to Bree saying, "I'm never going get a favor from her am I?"

"Nope probably not." Bree tells me with a smile.

I roll my eyes but with a flicker of amusement in them and we run back to Rathbone Manor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:42 pm

I laughed as Andy and I drove back to the house. He'd wanted to drive, but i insisted that i would. I love to drive this car. The red ferrari had black leather seats and a black leather steering wheel. There was a heart hanging from the rearview mirror, and the back of it had a picture of me and Rana hugging.

"So did you buy anything?" Andy asked me.

I sighed. "Are you seriously asking me that? WELL! I bought some clothes but I didn't find what I was looking for..." I trailed off. "Ill just have to keep looking."

"What were you looking for?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:25 am

Bree and I run back to the house.

"So what do you want to do?" Bree asks me.

"Truthfully..." I say with a smile trailing off.

"No Rana I'm going to have a dance off with you."

"WHAT! WHY NOT! It'll be EPIC!"

"Nope."

"Ugh fiiine." I say, giving in. "How about Go Fish (the card game)

Bree laughs. "Sure that'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 pm

"Nothing. If I find it, Ill show you." I answered.

Andy grinned. "Alright."

I reved the engine. "Now, lets take this baby for a real ride!" Stomping down on the gas pendal was not the brightest idea. The car lurched forward, going from 50 to 200 in four seconds. I laughed joyously. Andy pretended to look terrified clutching the seat tightly. When I laughed at him, he smiled at me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:13 pm

After a while, we got really bored with card games. We had played at least a gazillion different types of poker, black jack, go fish, 21, and numerous other games.

*flashback to 2 minutes ago*

"Yeah um... are you as sick of this as I am Rana?"

"More so, probably." I answer to Bree.

*end of flashback from 2 minutes ago Wink*

Eventually decided to go hunting.

"Rana, you shouldn't go by yourself and I don't feel like hunting. I just went last week."

"Yeah but the last time I went was 5 weeks ago. I need to go. Now."

"5 weeks?? Rana what's wrong with you? Do you want to kill yourself? Besides didn't you go with Kat and Sonia a couple weeks ago?"

"No." I answer indignatly. "Whatever, I'll just go by myself." At Bree's accusing look, I answer defensively." Bree! I'm a vampire for goodness sake! I can take care of myself! I'll be back tonight, okay?"

"You better, cause I'm not going to get yelled at by your mom if you don't come back."

"Yeah, yeah." I wave my hand at her. "Call me when Mic and Andy come back!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:06 pm

"I have an idea," Andy said.

"I have ideas too. My ideas are; world domination, getting a pet dog and see how long we can hold up before someone eats it, painting my nails red...I could keep going, but well, it would be pretty pointless." I laughed.

Andy laughed too. "Well, my idea is, why don't we go to the park? At our bench?" He smiled.

"I like this idea." I grinned. A swerved the car around and headed for the park.

Andy PoV

The park would be the perfect place to propose to Mic. I knew it. I was so unbelievably lucky to have found her. We were meant to be, I was sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen
The One With The Mischevious Smile

Location : lying beside Chace in our room . . . on our bed . . .

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:48 pm

I went back to the manor. In a quite grumpy mood.

"Bree," Aluna came from upstairs, "Where's Mic? Rana?"

I stared at her moodily and plopped myself down on the couch.

Aluna came beside me, "Hey, what's up?"

I shrugged and smiled, "It's nothing. It has to be a surprise."

Aluna looked at me wearily. It wasn't MY fault I was like the YOUNGEST out of the DeLonge family.

I smiled angelically at her and she sighed.

Daughter of - Brandy & Emmett - Alice & Tom
Sister of - Megan, and the Delonge Girls.

R U L E R O F T H E T R E E Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:53 pm

We were sitting on our bench. Andy had his arm around my shoulders, holding me tightly and comfortably. I was leaning agaisnt him, reading a book.

"Mic?" He started.

"Yeah?" I looked up at him.

"Theres something i wanted to ask..." He trailed off.

"Go on," I encouraged when he didn't continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:00 pm

It was a couple of hours before I returned home.

"Where have you been?" Mom asks me, worry clear in her voice.

"Re-lax. I went hunting and now I'm done hunting. And look! I'm not even emotionally scarred! OH how will i live with myself!!" I drone dramatically.

Bree rolled her eyes and Mom gave me a look that said to shut up. I did just that.

"Oh by the way, Andy and Mic are still not back yet." Bree told me.

"Still??"I ask incredulously. I thought occurred to me then. "Hey Bree wouldn't it be funny if Andy proposed to Mic?"

"Why would that be funny?"

"I dunno, I think it would be." I tell her. Bree rolled her again.

"What? Do you want to bet? Because I will bet you $500 that he'll propose to her today."

Bree grinned at me and said, "it is so on. Better go to the bank, little vampire. I want my money in cash!"

"Pfft, we'll see about that." I tell Bree, grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:28 pm

"Mic. I love You. I'll love you every day and every night, if you'll let me. I just want to know that you're mine. So, in spirit of that," He pulled out a little box. "Mic, will you marry me?"

For once, I was speachless. (too bad Rana wasn't here to hear this! lol here to hear...) My thoughts snapped back to the present. Being with Andy everyday forever...

"Mic?" He sounded worrried. I realized i hadn't said anything for a few minutes.

"Yes," I whispered. "yes,yes,yes!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:16 pm

I was in the family room re-reading one of my favorite old books when I heard it. It was very soft and subtle, even with my vampire hearing being a bit better then most it was hard for me to hear it.

A second later I smiled as I realize what it was I was hearing. A girl very very very very far away was yelping with excitement and slowly coming closer.

I smirk and when Bree looks up at me in confusion I tell her, "Prepare to eat your own words honey."

Her face crinkles up as she strains to hear the noise.

I walk over to the door while saying, "In 5...4...3...2..1...." After saying the number one, I threw open the door and Mic came running the house with Andy right at her heels.

"OHMYGAWSHGUYS! YOUWOULDN'TBELIEVEIT!! ANDYPROPOSED! HEPROPOSED GAH I AM SO EXCITED! DID YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS? I'M GETTING MARRIED! I WONDER WHAT THEME THE WEDDING SHOULD BE?? EW I HOPE WHATEVER IT IS DOESN'T HAVE THE COLOR PURPLE OR RED IN IT! OR MAYBE I DO WANT THOSE COLORS, AND THEN-"

I cut Mic off with a hand over her mouth, though she kept talking anyways. "Hush Mic! We heard you the first time- which was when you were shouting that a mile from the house! Just relax and Congrats sis!" I give her a huge hug.

By then Mic's outburst had brought all the occupants of the house downstairs to listen to the commotion.

"I'm so happy for Mic!" Said Bree. She hugged Mic but gave me a mean look since she knew she lost the bet. I smile even wider. I was so happy for Mic and Andy plus with a $500 bonus. Score Very Happy

I run and give Andy a hug. "Congrats Bro!" I tell him. "So what did say when she what you had engraved in the ring you picked out for her on that day we went ring-hunting?"

Andy smiled and said, "she was so excited about my proposal that I don't think she had time to read it." He said truthfully.

I laugh and push him into the crowd of waiting family members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:46 pm

(a/n what does it say?!?! lol;) )

I was flipped open my macbook air and it imeadiately turned on, since it was on sleep. My hands worked quickly and i opened my answer to everything - google.

I searched up places where Andy and I could get married, dresses, the best places to buy dresses, ideas for the deco, bridesmaid dresses, and everything else i could think of.

"Oh!" I spun around and looked at Bree. "Will you be my bridesmaid?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Of course I will!" She laughed. I smiled at her before turning back to the screen. I could feel Rana's shocked and hurt expression behind me. Poor her. She thought i would be serious about everything now. She thought I didn't want her as a big part of my wedding!

Psh. She'll probably be doing more work than me.

Before she started dry-crying, I turned to her.

"My dearest sister, I wont be needing your help to pick your maid of honnor dress, but you should be present for the fittings. You didn't think I'd leave you out, did you?" I laughed happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen
The One With The Mischevious Smile

Location : lying beside Chace in our room . . . on our bed . . .

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:53 pm

I rolled off the couch laughing.

To think that Rana wouldn't be maid of honor was absurd. Those two were inseparable it made me laugh.

Rana however, did not find it as amusing as I did and she glared at me. I shrugged, if I had to pay her 500 dollars I was going to have fun with it.

I laid on the ground still laughing internally while Mic and Rana discussed the wedding. It had been along time since Chace and I had gotten married.

Daughter of - Brandy & Emmett - Alice & Tom
Sister of - Megan, and the Delonge Girls.

R U L E R O F T H E T R E E Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:25 am

"But Bree," I turned to her. "You've already gotten married. So I could use your help..."

Bree clasped my shoulder. "Of course Mic. I am wise in the ways of marriage." She grinned.

I laughed at that. "I can't believe I'm getting married." I whispered.

Rana grinned, over her shock. "My lil sis!"

"Wait!" I turned to her. "Am I your older sister or younger?"

Rana rolled her eyes, "Are we really going to debate this now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   

Back to top Go down

First Meeting.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6