Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

First Meeting.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:57 pm

I looked at Andy and raised my eyebrows as he chuckled.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just something Rana said. Don't worry about it." He said with on last last. Then he brought his mouth back down to mine and everything else going on in my head was gone. All that mattered was that I had the perfect guy right here with me.

"What did Rana say?" I asked when i could remember.

"Mmmm?" Andy murmured. His lips were at my temple. Very distracting.

I sighed, and his lips went back to crushing mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:37 pm

I storm out of the living room and run into Bree along the way to my bedroom.

"Don't.Go.Into.The.LivingRoom." I say between gritted teeth.

Bree's face crinkles in confusion. She turns her ear slightly to the Living room and after a few seconds, giggles. "Nice Rana, way to walk in on them."

"It's not like I did it on purpose!!" I tell her indignitaly.

She laughs and walks away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:42 pm

"You don't play fair," I groaned as Andy kissed from the top of my jaw bone and down to my chin.

Andy laughed softly. "Neither of us do, admit it." His hands cupped my face.

I sighed. "No fair..." I repeated.

"GET A MORE PRIVATE ROOM!!! I WANT TO GO IN THE LIVING ROOM!!" Rana called to us.

"Go with me here okay?' I muttered conspiratorely, so that only Andy could hear.

"Okay..."

"HAHA!" I laughed. "Omg Rana you wont be wanting the couch..."

"EW!" Rana screamed.

Bree banged on the door. "DONT YOU DO ANYTHING ON THAT COUCH!!! YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! MIC!!!! MIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:01 pm

I can feel my lip going out in a pout. "Ugh! I wish Mom was here to yell at Mic! I would go in there but... okay honestly who wants to see their sister getting laid? Especially when you haven't yet.." I mutter the last bit so softly that even Bree, who was standing right next to me, could barely hear what I said.

Bree smiles and says, "well, lucky for you I have a plan."

*one minute and 32 seconds of whispers later...*

"Alright on three. 1.....2......3!!!"

Bree and I kick down the door and somersault into the room James Bond style. Dasha came up from behind us and threw a large white sheet over Mic and Andy. Then B came in and together, the 4 us lift the four corners of the sheet and run Andy and Mic outside to the clearing behind the house.

Mic is screaming her head off and Andy seems to be completely baffled. We drop them on the floor and run back to the house saying, "alright you can do it here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:14 pm

I couldn't believe my sisters! How could they do this to me?

OMG IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Andy," I whispered to him. He leaned towards me. I whispered my GENIOUS idea to him, and he grinned.

"Interesting." He laughed.

"Come on!!! Lets go!!"

I spotted Rana's open window. I loved her. Always leaving her window open. "It's over here!" I whispered conspiratorely. Andy chuckled and and I jumped up, landing noiselessly on the window pane and stepping down. I was sure they couldn't hear me. I could hear them though.

"Great plan!" Bree laughed. I heard high fives.

Suddenly, Andy was behind me. I grinned and picked up and vase. (It was un ugly vase, Rana would thank me for this) and threw it against the wall. Everything went silent dowstairs.

Andy and I were quickly on the bed. Rolling around and doing other stuff. (no. not that), making out and such.

Rana charged up to her room and opened the door.

"EWWWWWW!" EWEWEWEW!!! GET OFF MY BED NOW!!! EWWWWWW!!!" The door slammed shut and I heard her screaming as she ran down the stairs.

"Successful." I whispered.

"Let's go to my place before they kill us." Andy suggested. I laughed.

"Nice." and then we were gone. We took my lamborghinni and drove as fast as possible to Andy's house. Laughing the whole way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen
The One With The Mischevious Smile

Location : lying beside Chace in our room . . . on our bed . . .

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:21 pm

It was hilarious. Seeing Mic & Rana battle it out.

I was tired for the time being. I sat by the fire place and looked out the big glass window they had.

"OMG!" Rana came shrieking down the stairs, she collided with B at the bottom.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." She shrieked and burried her face into the chair.

I laughed at her and looked out the window again, Mic and Andy were leaving. I waved at them, Andy smiled and Mic waved back.

B came in rubbing her head, "That was...hurtful Rana."

"Sorry." she mumbled.

Daughter of - Brandy & Emmett - Alice & Tom
Sister of - Megan, and the Delonge Girls.

R U L E R O F T H E T R E E Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:05 pm

I laughed. "That was hilarious!"

"Will your sister be angry? I don't want to drive a wedge between you two." Andy said anxiously, but I could still see amusment shinning in his eyes.

"Don't worry about it," I advised him. "Rana and me do this all the time. Prank and prank. We're a large family, and we've been together forever. Me and Rana are BFF's. No worries. She will probably try and get us back though." I smiled at the thought. Rana could be wayyyyy creative when she wanted to.

"How can she come up with anything better than that?" Andy asked, eyes wide.

"It's Rana. For all I know, She'll take everything out of my room. Or she'll mess up my closet. Or she'll take my clothes. Or she'll just wear horrible outfits for a month. Or two. Or a decade. You get my drift." I shuddered at all those things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:09 pm

I throw myself on the couch next to Bree. "I am soooo going to get her for this! She thinks she's won. Ha! I'll teach her never to mess with Rana Rathbone!! Muuhahahahahahaha!"

I go off in an evil laugh.

Bree eyes me. "That was a little weird."

"I second that." Bianca replies, rubbing her head in fake pain.

Just then it hit me. The perfect revenge.

I smile evily Twisted Evil excited for my new plan.

Everyone was eyeing me warily, but I paid no attention. I had planning to do.

I jump up and grab Bree's, Dasha's, and Bianca's hands.

"Come one! You're going to help me get back at Mic! Wait--- darn it, I can't use more people than she did, she'll say I cheated. hmm... I can't decide who should help me, so I'll just close my eyes and choose..... BREE! Let's GO!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:12 pm

My eyes widened.

'Why me? I'm older than all of you. Your mother will shoot me." I responded.

Rana rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the room.

I tried to stop but it didn't get me far.

"BREE COME ON!" She tugged and I went flying.

"GAH!"'
I was scared of her plan. These Rathbone girls always had something evil on their minds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:41 pm

"Wow," I said as we walked into Andy's house, hand in hand. "This is beautiful!"

And it was. The house was large, and it had a gorgeous living room.

(the tv is much bigger. go with a 72" screen.)

"It's alright," Andy said, sounding bored.

"Are you kidding? It's amazing! You have wonderful taste!" I gasped. He chuckled.

"I have news that will make you even more happy!" He told me, almost glowing with excitement.

"What?"

"There's a mega-mall two minutes from here. It has a Le Chateau, Prada, Juicy Couture, Kalvin Clein, Chanel, Jean-machine..." He didn't get a chance to finish. I dragged him out the door, back into the car and to the mall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:34 pm

(sorry I haven't posted in like... a while!)

Bree and I are crouched down in some shrubs a few miles from Andy's house. Mic has been so preoccupied with Andy that she didn't even notice us as we trailed. But just as a precaution, I had bought random clothes from a store with used clothes and sprayed nasty fruity perfume on myself and nasty God-knows-what onto Bree.

"I feel ridiculous" Bree mutters underneath her breath. "This is by far the worst idea you have ever had Rana!"

"But if executed correctly could lead to the sweet fruits of victory." I respond, my voice almost a purr.

Bree rolls her eyes but says nothing more of the subject.

I take a deep breath. "Wolfpack- let's move!" I shout in a whisper.

Bree just looks at me and says "wolf?"

"You know... from that movie from a couple decades ago... Okay fine, let's just go." I say with a pout.

I see a 16 year old human driving around a middle class car. I tell Bree to stay here and I tell him a few "sweet words" and I return to Bree with his keys in my hands. "We're ready!"

"Did you just steal that child's car??" Bree exclaims.

"Of course not. He said I could borrow it! Now let's go!"

Mic and Andy had spent a looong time at the Mega- mall.

"Darn it Mic, my one weakness!" I complain to Bree.

"What's that?"

"Shopping! She knows I hate it and so she purposely went here with Andy! She's a sly one, that she is."

Bree smirks. "I could have guessed as much."

Eventually they left the mall and returned to Andy's house.

Finally. I think to myself in relief.

Without further ado, Bree and I (in our flawless disguises as door to door Bussiness men, including scent from my ingenious invention Wink ) drive up to Andy's house in the middle class car.

In each of our hands, we hold a briefcase that the average business man could probably never carry.

We could hear Andy and Mic going at it downstairs (even a human could hear them) and so knocked very quietly- knowing they couldn't hear us- so... being repsectable business men we walk into the house hoping to make a purchase from the couple....

We tip-toe downstairs and walk right up to Andy and Mic, who were on the bed, I look at Bree and mouth "3..2..1!".... and we dump the contents of our suitcases onto the pair.

In our suitcases was a mix of rotten fish, old meat, and other yuckies that I had found in a dumpster.

Then Bree and I quickly smash up some of the furniture around us and sprint as fast as we can back up the stairs, into the car, and started driving back home. Meanwhile I could still hear Mic screaming at us from the top of her lungs and so I couldn't help but shout back- since I knew she would hear me- "BA-A-A-M! HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE APPLES SISTA?! REVENGE IS SWEEEET!!"

Bree is laughing her butt off and I can't help but laugh with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:17 pm

My face was angry. I mean killer angry. Even Rana, who normaly laughs at my face whe i get pissed, stopped laughed. Something sparked in her eyes...fear? I wouldn't be surprised. Bree stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Piss. Off." I pronounced every word clearly. They both stood there, looking shocked and frightenened.

"I SAID FREAKIN PISS OFF BEFORE I FREAKIN MURDER YOU BOTH. GO!!!! GET OUT OF THE FREAKIN HOUSE. NOW!!!!!!" They left the house.

I heard Rana mutter "drama queen". I didn't care. That did it. I sat back on the couch and hid my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:28 pm

I bit my lip. I didn't think Mic would react like that. We joke around all the time and we're always cool about it. But she seemed really upset now.

I look down at my hands feeling crummy about myself.

Bree tried to comfort me."Don't worry Rana, she'll be over it in a while, you know that. You two are really close and-"

"Yeah but that was before. This is now.. She's worried about Andy right now. I just know it. She's probably worried that she might scare him away and that I'm not helping at all in that department.." I shake my head and run back into the room. I don't care if she bites my head off. I feel so aweful that I probably wouldn't feel it anyways.

"Mic! Mic don't be sad. I'm am SO SORRY! I didn't mean to step over any lines! Honest! You have my 'vampire scout honor'" I tell her, giving her a ginormous hug and while holding up my right hand. I was hoping she would remember that reference and laugh about it. "I'm so sorry." I whisper again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:24 pm

I just couldn't stay mad at Rana. I just couldn't. I wasn't mentaly capable. She was Rana, I was Mic, we loved each other. That's just how it was. I coudn't change it, and I wouldn't. Not for the world. A smiled tugged at my mouth when she raised her right hand. Vampire Scouts honor. I grinned.

"Idiot." I shook my head, the dumb smile still on my mouth.

Rana grinned, looking relieved. "I know. I won't do it again. Promise."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "As if you're capable of that! You're Rana, I'm Mic! That's just how it is!" I jumped on to her back. "And now that we all stink, we have an excuse to go to the mall. TO THE BODY SHOP!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:44 pm

I sighed and gave a sympathetic smile to Andy who looked incredibley confused.

Rana and Mic walked out to the car and waited patiently.

"It'll get better, once you understand them." I replied to him.

He nodded, not really getting it, I could see it in his face.

"You are...mature." He told me.

I shrugged "I''m not really their cousin, really I'm their Aunt, but I am the youngest out of the DeLonge & Cullen family, well not including my half sister Megan. I'm closer to their age, then most of my sisters."

"Really?" Andy asked. I nodded and opened the door for him, he stepped outside.

We all piled into the car and drove to the mall, again.

Rana and Mic were laughing, Andy chuckling along with them. I smiled a tthe sisters, they would never stay mad at each other.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:26 pm

I looked at Andy. He looked happy...and relieved. I laughed and smiled just for him. He took my hand. Then he leaned down and kissed me.

It only lasted a second before a felt a smack on my head. I looked around, startled. Rana grinned evily. "Not in the car." She laughed. "Wait till you can get a room!"

"Not cool!" I said, pushing my lower lip in a pout. Rana laughed and stuck her tongue out at me. I smacked her head, as she'd smacked mine before. We both laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:11 pm

It was a relief to have everything back to its usual order. With me dominant and having all my minions below me! (haha, just kidding) We finally get to body shop {whatever that was!} and I quickly grab Mic's and Bree's hand and pull them with me into the building.

"Since when have you ever been so excited to let someone make you all pretty?" Mic asks me indignitly.

"Uhh since you got a new lov- I mean boyfriend." I tell her.

"Smooth." Bree says with a laugh.

We rush into the bod shop and I immediantly looks around myself, searching for something.

"What in the world are you looking for?" Mic asks me.

I start at the sound of her voice.

"Well." I start matter-of-factly. "I'm looking for... for- uhh.... you know I honestly can't remmeber, but i DO know that it was very important!"

Bree and Mic laugh at my facial expression. "Wow Rana, your smoother then ice." Bree comments.

"Hey! Ice can be very bumpy sometimes! An-"

In the begining of my rant, Andy walks in. Mic immediantly skips over to his side. I stick my tongue out at her and she smiles angellically back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:14 pm

ANDY PoV

"Mic, I said smoothly. "I need to borrow Rana for a little bit. I'll meet you at the car in one hour, okay?"

I saw Mic look at Rana, puzzled, and obviously reluctant. Rana looked just looked confused, but there was a knowing glint in her eyes.

"O...kay..." Mic said slowly. Looking up at me. Thank God! I took her face and kissed her on the lips, waved for Rana to follow me. She did. We walked out of the shop. I wasn't sure, but I'm pretty sure I saw her wink at Mic behind us.

"Alright Bree! That means your with me! Lets go!" Mic sais cheerfully. Bree groaned and Mic laughed. The sound was like the most beautiful bells.

"So," Rana said, smile on her face, when we were out of earshot of the other two. "Did you bring me out here to tell me you like me better than Mic, and you in love with me?"

"WHAT?" I exclaimed. Pleeeaaasee dont let her think that!

She started laughing. "Oh please!! I was kidding!!" She punched my arm playfully. "I love in an older-brother sorta way." She laughed again. "And I know you will be my older bro eventually." She winked.

"Actually, that's kind of what I need you for."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:21 pm

I feel a wide smile crossing over my face. "YES! Oh this is wonderful! I was wondering when you would ask about that!"

He gave me a curious look. "You know I would want to propose? Because we haven't really known each very long and I don't think we look too-"

"Intimate." I finish for him. "As a matter of fact, I could tell from your first conversation. Even then you reminded me of newlyweds!"

Andy looks down, slightly embarrassed and I laugh a light, musical laugh.

"Alright enough with this useless blabbering (though it is quite amusing), why don't you tell me what you "want" for your wedding, but more importantly your feelings for Mic. I don't care how crazy about her you are now..." I said all of this in a generally light tone,but when I came to the 2nd part of my "rant" my voice took on a more deadly and sinister tone. ..."but I will be the judge of your character. If I have even ONE tiny bit of doubt that you will hurt Mic in anyway, then I don't care who are or if you're a great tennis player or not. I will tear you to shreds and gather every bit of your existence and burn you. Do I make myself?"

Andy looked a bit baffled for a second, but somehow managed to get out a: "Perfectly clear."

I smile to him- my face and voice back to normal- and tell him, "well then let's get started."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:13 am

Mic dragged me down the malls, halls.

I looked back, and pleaded for help. Rana just laughed and Andy wasn't paying attention.

"OMIGOSH." Mic squealed and dragged me to a store window.

I looked at it, that was a gorgeous dress...but.

"Mic why are we looking at wedding dresses?"

"Well, because youknowifheeverproposestomeiwantobereadyformywedding." She squished all her words together.

"Oh my God, Mic SLOW down." I replied and pulled her into the store.

"Hello ladies, how may we be of service to you?" A old lady came to us.

"You both look a little young to be searching for a wedding dress."

I coughed and flicked my hand around so that she could see my own wedding ring.

"Oh. And you?" She turned to Mic.

If Mic could blush, she would be now.

"No...just looking." She replied hesitently.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:22 pm

MY PoV

Obviously I wanted to spend my life with Andy. I could see how sceptical this old lady was.

"Oh and by the way," I added as the old lady walked away. "I'm not as young as I look." I sneered at her.

ANDY'S PoV

"The ring. I need the ring. The one that just screams "Mic", you know?" I said, not really sure how to explain what I wanted for my Mic.

Rana just laughed. "Of course. That deffinently scratches out inconspicuous ring." She grinned, and I laughed along with her. "So pretty large diamond." she continued. "And it has to be the right shape. Very important."

"It is?" I asked, shocked. How could the shape matter?

"You didn't know that?!" Rana was horrified. "Thank god you asked me to come then." She led me into a jewlery shop.

"Can I help you?" A man who looked gay turned towards us and starting eyeing me speculatively. Yep, gay.

"I'm looking for an engagement ring." I said smoothly.

"And is this the lucky lady?" The man looked at Rana, looking jealous.

Rana laughed. To the man it probably sounded like tinkling bells. He would probably end up straight after this. "Her sister actually."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:37 pm

My eyes widened, "MICHAELA."

I smacked her with my hand, "Just looking thank you."

"Omigoshbreecomeseethisdress.' Mic had already wandered away from me and was staring at this amazing piece.

"Wow Mic, that's like the dress your mother wore..." I teased.

She looked horrified, then calmed, "My mother must have good taste."

I burst out laughing, "Oh good God."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:21 pm

I sighed. "Bree. Some help here." I waved my hands towards the dresses as though it answered. Bree laughed.

"Do you know what style you're looking for?" The onld lady came back.

I tapped my chin, thinking. "Maybe an A-line. Or a ball gown. You know what? could you just bring me whatever you think suits me."

The old lady smiled reluctantly, as though my trust in her judgement please her. Bree snorted. "Come this way. This room right here." The lady waved us in and went off the find some dresses.

"I can't believe you're looking for a dress and you're not even engaged!" Bree laughed.

I laughed with her. "I don't want to wear something off the rack when my time comes! Plus, if it gets out of style while I wait, I'll just buy a knew one!" I laughed delightedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:58 pm

The jewler looked a bit taken aback by Andy's statement.

I gave him a good look, figuring the percent of his most likely gayness (lol) and other things about the guy. The only problem was that I think that he thought i was 'checking him out'.The poor guy didn't know if she should drool on Andy or me. One couldn't help but laugh.

"Do you need help with your selection today?" He asks.

"No thank you." Andy replies politely.

"Well if you need me for anything at all- I mean anything- feel free to call me. My name is Brian Sharpe"

"Thanks...Mr. Sharpe." I say. "Alright let's get down to business now. We may have to go to many stores in order to find the PERFECT ring."

We proceeded into the store. I began to gaze at the countless rings the store had. Comparing this ring with that one. Every once in a while Andy would hold up a truly horrendous looking ring. At first i would make a funny comment about the ring. After a while, when comments became more numerous and a bit mean (since most of the rings were absolutely aweful) Andy stopped trying to "help".

However, Brian Sharpe was quite eager to help us. He kept interrupting our work until I was finally forced to give him a mean, cold, Rathbone stare. He didn't bother us afterwards.

"Scary.." I thought I heard Andy say to himself. I smile angelically at him.

After searching the whole store, we traveled to many other ring stores, some in the country, most were not. We eventually made it back to this one, we were finally down to two rings.

They were both gorgeous beyond all measures and they both screamed MIC! at me.

-(btw i had found 2 rings that i wanted to post here but, they were actually 'parts' of a lot of rings and it would have gotten really confusing and so i did not post them! sorry!)-

I turn to Andy. "I have narrowed down your search to two rings. The one in my right hand is a little more outgoing and says Mic loud and clearly..."

"So let's get the one on the right the-"

"AHTAT TAT! I'm not done yet!" I growl at him. "In my left hand, this ring says Mic in a more mature way, and I'm thinking that maybe when your married she might.. be more like this ring. sorta."

Andy studied the two rings for a long time. I waited silently next to him. Finally, some idea popped into his head. His eyes grew wide and excited and he whispered something into my ear.

I smiled widely at him and whispered. "it's perfect."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:14 am

After a little while, the consultant came back with three dresses. One was a ball gown, the two others were A-lines.

"Which one should we start with?" she asked. I pointed to the first A-line. she slipped it on. It was gorgeous, of course, but I just don't think it said 'Mic'.

I walked out to show Bree. She stood and ran her hand over the dress.

"Oh, Mic, it's gorgeous." She told me gently.

"I know." I smiled. "But is it me?" I wanted her opinion.

She hesitated. "I'm not sure it's your wedding dress." She finally said.

That answered my question. I needed a dress that right away, I knew it was mine. This wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   

Back to top Go down

First Meeting.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next