Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

First Meeting.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: First Meeting.   Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:23 pm

(Okay, I know this is overdo but i really wated to put it in.)

The park got boring eventually.

I`d been sitting here for I don`t know how long. I`d had enough fresh air.
Actually, I`d had enough two hours ago.

"How long have you been here?" A curious voice asked behind me.

Crap! I thought. Usually no one talks to me!
Then i prossesed the voice, and the absence of body heat. I kept myself from sighing in relief. It was a vampire.

I turned to face him, and i was struck but his perfection. Immediatly i wanted to get to know him, to be with him. How irrational.
"A while. I was just about to head home." She offered her hand to shake. "Mic."

He took the hand with a quick smile. "Andy. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:42 am

"Hey B, do you know where Mic is?" I ask her as I walk into the house.

"Yeah, she said she was going to the park." Bianca tells me.

"She should be home pretty soon though, she's been out for a while." Dasha, who's sitting next to B, tells me.

"Alright well I think I'll swing by there anyways. Not like I have anything else to do today."

*few minutes later*

I'm walking through the park looking for Mic. She's always at her bench toward the water fountain, but she's not here right now. How weird.

I keep walking around, wondering where my sister could have gotten to when suddenly I hear her laughing. I quickly look around and see her walking with... some guy.

Oooo! Mic met someone!! I should probably give her some privacy but... I can't help but want to watch a little. No, no give her some privacy...

I end up hiding behind a group of tourists and silently watch as my sister's face lights up in such a way that I've never seen before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:27 pm

"I never thought I'd live to see another vampire," Andy told me, chuckling.

I laughed. "I never thought i'd meet one whose not part of my family!"

"Do you have a big family?" Andy asked. So beautiful, I thought, trying to pull myself together.

"Quite big." I admitted. A new scent hit my nose. "In fact," I said, "My sister is here right now." My eyes searched quickly over the croud. "Damnit Rana, come out!" I said, unable to keep the amusement out of my voice. "I know you're there!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:43 pm

I'm smiling as I come out of my lame hiding place.

"Well, hello there Miss Mic." I tell her jokingly. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your new man" I put emphasis on that word and wink at them both.

Mic scowls at me a little but she seems so happy right now that she doesn't really care.

"Rana, meet Andy; Andy, meet my insane sister Rana." Mic says while trying not to laugh- which she doesn't succeed at.

Andy smiles at met. "Hello." He says politely. "It's nice to meet one of Mic's family members."

"Yup, that's me!" I tell him as I pull Mic away from Andy. "Now if you'll excuse us, we are late for an appointment. But don't worry lover-boy, she'll be here tomorrow around the same time. Plus or minus me... we'll see!" I laugh again and drag Mic away.

"What are you talking about, Rana?? We have no appointment!" Mic whispers furiously at me.

"Of course we do silly," I tell her in my regular voice. "And even if we don't, you don't want to look too desperate; hanging on to a guy you just met!" I add in a whisper as I pull her into my Dodge Viper and drive away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:19 am

"Hey!" I prostested.

Rana sighed, "trust me, Mic, you need my help."

"And i suppose you're an expert in this, aren't you?" I snapped. But the smiled was still on my face, which took the bite away from my remark. Rana rolled her eyes.

"Look, if he wants to see you, he'll meet you at the park tomorrow." She told her, as though the fact was childishly obvious.

"Oh lovely," I muttered. "Anyway, what this 'appointment'?" The question was mocking; i obvioussly didn't believe what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:20 pm

I give my sister a look.

"Oh you have an appointment all right. An appointment with me." I state to her.

Mic only gives me a questioning look. "What are you talking about, Rana?"

I chuckle to myself as we head under a bridge on the road. "Mic you are just like Mom, you know that?" When she still doesn't say anything I finally decide to tell her.

"Gosh Mic, We were supposed to hang out all day today! Don't you remember? I mean this is the anniversary of the day we first became sisters!" I tell her in an exasperated voice.

"Besides... I really need to tell you something about myself that no one knows about yet. It's top secret." I tell her with a smile.

Of course Mic would be the first person I would tell. Even though I love all my sisters and family, me and her were the closest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:39 am

I immediatly remembered. Of course!

I hugged her and laughed. "Sorry, Sis! You know i wouldn't forget if i wasn't...preoccupied."

Rana laughed. "Preoccupied? Nice."

"So whats this secret?" I asked, undeniably curious.

Rana smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:00 pm

"All will be revealed when the time is right." I tell her in a mystical voice but then start laughing.

"When the time is right?" Mic quoted. "Wow, that wasn't cliche at all!"

I laugh again and say, "Okay Mic we can go anywhere we want to go today. Any country, city, shopping mall, or whatever other place you can think of since I don't care where we go. And by the end of the evening, if you have behaved and you are very nice to me..." I pause for a 'dramatic effect', "then I'll tell you my secret!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:42 am

I laughed. "I choose we go back to the park, so that I can finish my discussion with Andy," I joked.

Rana raised her eyebrows at me. She looked so funny.

"Fine. I'll let you decide our schedule for today."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:39 pm

I smile hugly at her. "I was hoping you would say that because I have already planned out our ENTIRE day." I tell her.

Mic laughs at me. "I should have known you would do this. So what are we going to do first?"

I take a deep breath and then say in all one giant breath, "We're going shopping in LA then we'll park the car and take a quick run down to Mexico, chillax there for a while....."

*few minutes later*

".... and then by then it'll be close to twilight so we'll go down to the beach and flirt with random people just to be funny! THEN, if all goes according to plan then we'll go to one, special, final destination and then head home. Now how does THAT sound?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:30 am

I stared at Rana for a while, then burst out laughing, "Only you would ever come up with something like this!!"

Rana grinned and shrugged, "Planning is one of my many talents"

"Of course," I rolled my eyes playfully. "Of course."

"Lets go then!" Rana openned the car passenger door for me and bowed. I laughed and hopped into the seat. Obviously this day would have a lot of laughs if I were to spend the day with Rana. As she got into the car i looked out the window to see Andy, smiling just a little in amusement. I smiled at him and waved sheepishly, and mouthed "See you tomorrow." He nodded, the smile still on his face.

Then we were gone as Rana pressed the gas pedal, hitting 70 as soon as we were out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:44 pm

"WHOOO HOOOO!" I shout as I have the music blaring, the windows open all the way, and the highway zooming underneath us. Mic rolls her eyes and just laughs at my over-enthusiastic reaction.

"Hey Mic!" I shout over the radio. "Pull my finger!"

Mic stares at me like I'm a retard. "And what exactly will happen when I do that?" She asks me in a voice that clearly questioned my sanity.

I just smile slyly at her.

She finally gives in."O-okay Rana.But you better not do anything, you here? I don't care if I'm supposed to be nice to you, I will beat you up!"

I laugh whole-heartedly at her and she finally pulls my finger.

".......Nothing happened." She tells me questioningly.

"So says you." I tell her. "...three....two....one...." I point my finger at her.

*ringa ring ring*
*ringa ring ring*

Mic's cell phone goes off. "Hello?" She says in the reciever, turning away from me.

I deep man's voice on the other side of the phone says, "Congratulations! You have just won your very own 'Mic's Favorite Songs' CD, that includes all the artist's signature on their band's t-shirts along with a box of specialized 'Mic's favorite chocolates' that have the special blood injections that only vampoires can eat! Compliments from the girl sitting right next to you, who has a special message to give you..."

Mic turns around to look at me with a very confused expression on her face.

"love ya sis!" I tell her in the same deep voice as the caller as I close my cell phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:20 pm

I laughed so hard I though i might die. Which was weird, because i couldn't die from not breathing. Oh well. I hugged my favourite sister.

"Hey!" She called, mockingly angry. "I'm driving here!" I started laughing and Rana was unable to keep a straight face.

"Are we almost there?" I asked.

"Mhm," Rana said.

I looked at the thing that said how fast we were going. (I wasn't very good with cars). Oh wow, I think you can speed up a little." We were only going at 120.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:10 pm

"Hmm... you're right, we can go faster. I mean this model of the Viper is supposed to come out in 2010.... and go over 200 mph." I give her a devilish smile and floor it down the highway.

Mic and I spend what's left of the day together. We did everything on the list, except we also "went out to eat" but that was mainly just to see who would get the most people to stare at them. Mic ended up winning. (But just because I let her! Wink )

Finally when its around 3ish in the morning, Mic turns to me and asks me in an excited voice, "Okay Rana, we spent the entire day together, I went to every single place you dragged me too. Now where are we going? Didn't you mention something about a certain.. secret place?"

"Well, if you were to pay attention to your surrounds more then you would notice that I've parked the car." I tell her with a smile in my voice.

It was true. My car was parked next to a beach on the Pacific. I got out of the car and took Mic's hand.

"Come on. There's a secret place that I want to show you. No one knows about it except me and now you."

We both silenty run towards the cliffs. I take her to my secret place where there is a low outcropping that juts out right over the ocean. It's very quiet and peaceful here.

"We're here." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:44 am

It was gorgeous. "Wow," I whispered. "What is this place?"

"It's my place." Rana said. "And if you tell anyone about it, I will hurt you. Not very much, because I love you," I laughed at that, and she kept going, "But enough so that you wont go telling my secrets anymore." She laughed too, and punched my arm playfully.

"Hey!" I said, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:14 pm

"So, do you really like it?" I ask Mic anxiosly.

Mic just stares around her in awe, "Rana, it's awesome. trust me."

I laugh at this. "Okay, well a deals a deal. You've been somewhat pleasant today so I will tell you something that not even Gram knows about yet! (and you know that I tell Gram almost everything.)

I take a deep, un-needed breath. "It's alright Rana, you can tell me." Mic says, egging me on.

"Okay so......... I have a human boyfriend!" I squeel at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:03 pm

"WHAT?! REALLY!?" I gasped. My eyes widend.

How Rana-ish. A human boyfriend. Not that i wasn't happy for her, truly, i was. but a HUMAN BOYFRIEND?

"Mom will kill you if she finds out." I said, my eyes still wide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:08 pm

"I know, she really will hate it! But his name is Jensen Ackles and... well remember that night when it was my birthday and everyone came to the beach and dragged me home and we all celebrated? Well, that was the first time I met him! That's why I was so distracted that night! And also why I was frequently absent in the days that followed." I murmer under my breath, with a sly smile on my face.

Mic shook her head in mock disappointment. "How could you Rana? You know, we all trusted that when you went out you were saving the whales or doing some other weird job, not running around with your boyfriend!"

I laugh but then sigh to myself. "I don't know how I'll tell Mom or Gram but I'll think of something. Besides, now you know that I am perfectly capable of giving you dating advise for your new guy!" I finish with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:43 pm

I rolled my eyes. "You'd better let me go to the park tomorrow."

Rana laughed. "Suspence is key." She joked.

"He'll think I don't like him!" I said nervously.

"Mic, chill," Now Rana rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:01 pm

"Don't worry silly, I'll get you to the park on time. Look right now it is going to be tomorrow in 5...4...3...2...1...." I look up to the East and see the sun begin to rise quietly and serenly.

"Just like clock work." I say with a small laugh. "Listen, Mic. This guy...Andy, I can tell you two... well you guys just click; you know? Like I know you've only talked with him once but.... call me a sucker for a romance story but I just have a feeling that everything will work out just fine. I know that you get a little worried about whether things will work out and I want you to know that it will. It's a 'woman's intuition.'" I tell her with a smile.

"And you're a woman now, huh?" Mic asks me incredulously, but then her face turns serious again. "Thanks Rana. I think I needed to hear that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:17 am

I hugged my sister. Her encouragement had calmed my nerves.

"The sunrise is gorgeous from here." I said.

"I know. Now and sunset are the best times to be here." Rana sighed.

I sat and brought my knees in, hugging them to my chest as I watched the sun rise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:59 pm

We sat there like stones for a long while.

Eventually my cell phone beeped.

"Oh, that's my alarm. I need to run to work now...actually, scratch that. I'm calling in sick today."

Mic laughs quietly as I make the call. Afterwards we talk together for hours. We also go out on the beach, down below and hang out in the sand. We also had a sand castle contest in which we asked to random people to judge. Mic made the Disney castle and I made the Taj Mahal. For some reason she won too! People these days just don't respect the arts!

But today was fun. It had been a while since we've talked like this. It was really nice.

"Alright Mic, right now its 3:10ish. When did you say you were going to meet that guy again?"

Mic looks down at her watch and then her eyes bug out. "IN FIVE MINUTES!" She screams at me. "WE'RE LATE RANA!"

I laugh at my naive sister. "What are you talking about? We are right on time." I tell her with a wink.

We walk to the car- or rather I walked and Mic sprinted there as fast as she could.

I then slowly started to drive the long the way home- going exactly speed limit, allowing each pedstrian to cross the street and even a turtly who took a good 3 minutes to cross. Mic looks like she wants to kill me right now, she threatens me entire way. I merely laugh at her and this seems to infuriate her more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:30 pm

"RANA WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I spazed.

"Chill, Mic. We're not. Besides, one minute late. You know, no one cares about one minute." Rana laughed. "Anyway, this is where I leave you." She stopped at the park.

"No," I corrected. "This is where you say you leave, then spy on me to see if anything happens."

Rana laughed. "How did you know? You're not psycic are you?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have to be psycic to know something childishly obvious, sister dear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:16 am

"Don't worry, I'll do what I always do. Go a few miles away and since I am so lucky at having a better than normal vampire's ears I can probably still here you!" I beam at her.

"Oh and actually, my car's clock is running a bit behind. You're really 15 minutes late. Just as planned!" I tell her, practicly singing it.

Mic looks like she is about to kill me. She probably would if she wasn't so late.

"You, my devious sister, are going to GET IT when I come home. Do you understand?" she hisses at me.

I just look down at my cell phone's clock. "Hey, now you're 16 minutes late!"

Mic's only response was to run as fast as she could in the other direction.

I laugh whole-heartedly, assured that she could hear me. "What an interesting afternoon." I murmer to myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:41 pm

I eventually slowed to a relaxed walk. I turned around and waved to Rana, the look I gave her promised she would get what she deserved for pissing me off. Rana smiled angelically and waved. I snorted. Trust Rana... sigh.

Anyway, I walked to my bench and saw that Andy was already there, looking at his watched anxiously. He was sitting with his legs crossed. He raised his eyes from her watch and looked around. The anxiousness faded from his eyes when he saw me. He waved, and I responded with a smile and a wave. I sat next to him on the bench.

"So." I said. "First thing's first. Rana, my sister, you met her yesterday. She's listening to us right now."

He laughed at that. "Well, that's ok."

I grinned. "K. What's new?"

"Nothing. You have no idea how worried I was that you wouldn't come! Why are you late?"

I rolled my eyes. "We can thank Rana for that. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting.   

Back to top Go down

First Meeting.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next