Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

He Hates Me? [finished]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:06 am

"Jackson i..." I started as soon as he stepped through the door.

"I don't want to hear it Aluna." He said in a gruff voice. He walked past me and attempted to walk up the stairs.

"Your going to talk to my daughter, now... I don't like seeing her like this." Dad said blocking Jackson's way.

"I don't like seeing my niece like this either." Jasper stated.

"Jackson, please, just listen to me." I said as i began to cry though no tears came. "He kissed me and then i kicked his ass." I said.

"Aluna, how can i believe that?" He siad.

I rose out of Twirls lap and walked up to him and fell to my knees infront of him.

"Please." I grabbed on to his pant leg. "Jackson I love you more than anything in this world. Only one thing could rival that and thats our children and grandchildren. Please don't leave me."

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:00 am

Oh god.
Mom was begging.
Aluna NEVER begged. Ever!

I was feeling a slight need to slap my father. Okay, more than slight.

I couldn't read Jackson's face as he saw Aluna fall in front of him. It was something like surprise, annoyance, disbelief, and unhappiness all jumbled together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:34 am

Oh my gosh! How can dad just stand there and watch mom suffer like this?? Can't he see that she loves him? Doesn't he believe her??

Mic took a small step forward. I knew she really wanted to get involved, but I pulled her back.

This is between them I mouthed to her.

Jackson opened his mouth but then closed it. He didn't know what to say. By now Mom was just repeated the same line over and over, as if that was the only thing keeping dad here.

"Don't leave me, don't leave me, don't leave me..."

This was getting too hard to even watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:33 pm

I wasn't able to restrain myself. I stepped forward. I really needed to slap dad...

A strong hand on my arm held me back. I looked around to see Rana.

This is between them, she mouthed to me. I'm sure she could see the plain frustration and anger toward Jackson in my eyes. I shook my head uselessly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:51 pm

"Don't leave me." I cried. I had let go of his pant leg and was gripping the floor. "Don't leave me." I felt like my world was crumbling before me. This wasn't even my fault! It was his fault.

"Alu." Jackson called softly. I felt him kneel down. "Alu, stop." He said gently. "Come on, I'm not going to leave. As... angry... and upset... as i am... I'm not going to leave you. Everyone makes mistakes adn we will work through this."

"Then why did you let me grovel at your feet?" I screamed.

"I was trying to make up my mind."

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:47 pm

"I was trying to make up my mind."

Right now, I'm not sure if I want to sock my father or hug him. He just put us through all this drama for something that wasn't even mom's fault!

I shake my head slightly and smile because at that moment I look and see mom's whole face light up. She gets up and throws her arms around dad and squeezes him as tightly as she can.

I motion my sisters with my eyes to give them some time alone and we quietly exit the room. Gramps and the other guys follow our suite soon after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:26 am

He picked me up and carried me to our room. He set me on the bed adn then kneeled before me.

"ALu, you have no idea what was going through my head when I saw you kiss him. I wanted to kill him."

"Then why didn't you?" I asked.

"Cause then i would be a horrible person and then i was afraid of what you would think of me."

"Trust me. He's a waste of space." I said smoothing his hair. "And you, Mr. Rathbone," I started and then i kissed him and then between kisses. "Are... most deff... inately... the best... kisser ... on the planet."

"Hmmmm.... I think its you." He whispered leaning in more till i was beneath him on the bed. "My Alu."

Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:25 am

"Why did you hold me back?!?!?' I exploded as soon as we were in a different room.

"Hey! Quiet down!" Rana snapped in a whisper, "They can hear you if you start yelling!"

I glared at the one who'd become my favourite sister. (Not that the others weren't great, but if i wanted to talk to someone, Rana was my first choice. Besides, she knew my insinde and out.)

"And i held you back because i could see what you were planning to do, and this matter was between mom and dad," she said matter of factly. I hissed angrily. Rana wouldn't be bothered, she knew i had a temper, and that i'd be laughing soon enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:14 pm

We laid in bed. Jackson held me close to him and stroked my hair and my back.

"I can't believe you honestly thought that i would leave you." He whispered with a chuckle. "I could never leave my darling wife."

"But you did leave... and i didn't know where you were." I said pulling him closer. "AFter 200 years together Jackson, you would think we would be able to read one another."

"Neither one of us is an Edward, Alu. None of us ever will be." He kissed my forehead.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:27 pm

I bite my tongue as I try to hold back my laughter. Mic is clearly fuming at me right now, but she looks so funny that it's hard not to do it.

"And I held you back because i could see what you were planning to do, and this matter was between mom and dad," I say matter of factly. Mic hisses at me, but I don't mind.

"You know, Mic. If you keep threatening me like this then you know I'm just going to have to tell our whole family about what you did last night wi-"

But I can't finish the lie because by now I'm laughing my head off and Mic has playfully tackled me to the ground. "You are the worst sister ever, you know that?" Mic says with a laugh.I can\t help but smile right now because now that mom and dad aren't fighting anymore, everything feels so much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:51 am

"You know you love me!" Rana laughed. I pinned her down in a position i had learned at karate classes, a long time ago. I was happy that I'd gotten my black belt before I'd had to stop karate. (The whole vampire thing..)

"You know i will beat you, and you're just trying to suck up!" I growled, laughing too.

Me and Rana tackled each other ceaslessly. By the time Andy helped me up, I could barely stand i was laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:04 pm

After a while I finally calm down... somewhat.

Mom and Dad are still in their room, which makes me smile again because you can't believe how relieved me- along with everyone else- feels right now.

Everything was how it should be again. All of us a family and with Aluna and Jackson together. For all of eternity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:14 am

This could go on forever. Just Alu and I. Making love and then laying there talking. Repeat.

But we had to be sure that our family knew that we were now fine. I had to make sure that my father in law and his wifes brothers in law were not planning a hunting party. That would be horrible.

All I had to do was listen to what was going on downstairs.

Nothing.

I knew the men enough to know that if they wanted to kill me... they would have done so by now.

So I continued to lay there and play with my wifes hair. Her beautiful hair.

She would always be my Alu and no one elses.

Forever and Evers.

The End.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me? [finished]   

Back to top Go down

He Hates Me? [finished]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: History :: Stories-
Jump to: