Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Mother showed no mercy on the Dowager. She tortured her slowly and made sure it was painful.

Just as promised. Everytime the Dowager made an attempt to make a plea towards us, we would just ignore. Bree even spit on her a few times, so much was her disdain.

After a while Gram held out a hand to Mother, "Dear, we'll finish her later."

Mom hesitated for a while and started to contradict but when Gram insisted she gave in, but not with out giving one extra kick to the Dowager.

"Talk. Now." I said to Winston in a deadly voice. "Tell us everything you told Charles, if you honor your life at all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:05 am

"Talk or I'll start by breaking your fingers and letting them slowly burn by candle!" I said as I grabbed his face. "You will tell me why my daughter is out there fighting to save her child from your disgusting master."

"I only offered to help because the lady of the house asked me to." he said staring at me.

"Not good enough." I snapped a finger off and looked at it bend and unbend. "Pity, you won't have this finger after tonight." I held in the flame of a candle.

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:35 pm

Winston clears his throat. Obviously not daunted by Mother.

"I will tell you but only because I am a neutral party in this matter and so what one side does to another does not quite bother me, as it appears it bothers you."

I felt the need to slam Winston head against wall. Hard. And many times over. But I controlled myself by only squeezing him harder.

After a few moments when Winston didn't say anything more, Bree lashed out at him- surprisingly before Mother did.

She punches hims across the face and whispers in a deadly voice. "I would advise you to actually tell us some information before we are forced to listen to your answers from a head with no torso. Do I make myself clear, butler."

Winston eyes her, as if judging if Bree was serious about her threat. But after a quick look at Mother and the Dowager, he bowed his head and began speaking, "The Dowager was very troubled by this event, of Charles Junior I mean. Ever since her husband died, she has been prone to fits of depressed hours in her life. I have always held a certain... respect for her and so when she I noticed her health deteriorating over this subject, I did what I had to do. I gave her a solution. Everything was fine until you Rathbones had to get your noses stuck into this."

Everyone was glaring at Winston. For a butler who started off acting pretty cool, he was getting to be a real *ss.

"You didn't tell us what you told Charles!!" Mother thunders at the butler. "Tell us now, or I swear to anything holy in this world that I will kill you."

Winston clears his throat. It appears that he was going to speak again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:01 pm

I was not the slightest bit happy with Winston. He was hurting my feelings and to think that we were going to take him in as our butler.

"You have basically forfeited your life, Winston. Tis Ashame. You would have made an excellent butler for the Rathbone home."

"How can you call yourselves jsut people if this is how your treat your prisoners?"

"We don't keep prisoners."

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill
So I'm awesome! Get over it!

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:43 am

"why are you doing this to me?!"

he was holding charlie now... dangling him in front of me...

"mother opened my eyes and told me of how evil your kind truly are!"

"and you would listen to your mother?"

"she gave one heck of a case!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST BELIEVED HER WITH NO QUESTION! That's not like you, Charles!"

"Like I said sweet, sweet Dasha. I've changed."

As he spoke, he grabbed a tiny dagger and cut across Charlie's little chest.

All I could do from where I sat was let out a piercing scream in hopes of damaging Charles's ear drums to make him stop...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dllagria2.multiply.com
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:58 am

"I can't take her screaming anymore." I yelled covering my ears. "Just let me kill her!!!"

"You will do nothing of the sort, not until she is turned!" Jackson stated.

"No, I want to kill her!" I said going towards the room we had left her in.

"Alu, please don't." jackson pleaded.

"SHE IS GOING TO DIE!!!" I ran in and instantly ripped her head off. I couldn't control myself. I threw her head into the fireplace and then limb by limb i burned her.

Winston watched from where the girls held him. They were wide eyed with fear. Once I was finished with her I turned to Winston.

"No, I'll bide my time with you." I said staring at him. It was at this moment I noticed that my hair had fallen out of the carefully constructed bun from before the ball we had attended.

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:24 am

"STOP PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU. STOP!"

He didn't listen. I felt even more helpless and hopeless as I watched my own child suffer in the hands of his father.

"What is it my dear? Seeing your child get killed going to make you cry? Oh wait a second, you can't cry."

He let out an evil laugh that made me want to kill him now.

Love? All that had flown right out of the window.

"I demand you to stop..."

"Or what? You send your horde of vampires after me? I'm not afraid my dear."

"You should be." I felt my anger rise to its highest level.

"Well I think you should make me."

He picked up a bigger sword this time and laid Charlie on the large table.

"NO PLEASE! HAVE MERCY ON ME!" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry. But I must."

He lifted the sword and managed to cut off the little baby's head in one perfect strike.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed as loud as i possibly could but I couldn't do anything now... it was all over.

My little boy... gone...

I broke down and began to sob, still screaming at him...

but all he did was stare back at me...

not feeling a single thing after what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:10 am

Jackson POV

All it took was the scream. That was all i had to hear to know where to find my daughter.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I heard from the east.

"DAD! DASHA!!!!!" I said running in that direction.

"Jackson, your going to get yourself killed!" Tom called after me. "Don't act to irrationally."

I stopped and turned to look at him.

"If that was Aluna or any of your girls, I'm sure that you would be acting the same way!" I yelled at him.

"If Alu were here he'd be dead." he said.

"Jackson! TOM!" Carlisle yelled as he came from nowhere. "Do we have a plan?"

"Aren't you against fighting?" Tom asked.

"Not when it involves my family." He stated solemnly. It was clear to see that it was tearing him up inside. Behind him Emmett, Edward, and Jasper were coming to join us.

"I should worn you, your wife just killed winston and the dowager... and she is on a man hunt for Charles." Edward said as they got closer.

"She is seeing nothing but red." Jasper stated.

"I think your wife is going to kill a third person tonight." Emmett laughed.

"Lets go." I said.

x-x-x-x

We entered the dilapidated house and saw him standing over by the fire watching the purple smoke rise. Dasha was tied up across the room and was slumped over.

"That bastard." Edward said.

"He feels no remorse." Jasper stated. "like he's been desensitized."

"That bastard." Edward repeated.

One second he was standing there. The next he was on the table with a hand around his neck. Above him stood Aluna a knife raised above him.

"Give a reason why i shouldn't kill you."

Back to top Go down
Miss Bree Cullen
The One With The Mischevious Smile

Location : lying beside Chace in our room . . . on our bed . . .

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:47 pm

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Came the shriek. It was Dasha, I knew her voice from anywhere.

I raced to the door and was about to leave when Father pulled me back, "Not today Bree."

"Father, please. I love her, she's like my own daughter, please Aluna is my sister." I responded pulling away, he took my face in his hands.

"Not now Bree, not right now." Then he, Edward, Tom, Carlisle, Aluna, Aunt Alice all ran out the door.

Before Aunt Alice left she called back, "Watch the rest of the girls."

The rest of the girls meant Rana, Bianca, Mic and whoever else was here. I was in the Manor of two dead human/vampire people. I did not want to stay here.

"But..." I trailed off as they disappeared.

I sighed and looked around. I crinkled my nose in disgust. Aluna had missed one of Winston's arms and it was crawling around.

"Ew." I muttered as I threw it into the fire place.

The smell was horrid, but I sat on the ground and stirred the ashes around, thinking. The time passed faster then I thought it would have.

Daughter of - Brandy & Emmett - Alice & Tom
Sister of - Megan, and the Delonge Girls.

R U L E R O F T H E T R E E Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:06 pm

"I love your daughter!" He screamed.

"LIAR!" I yelled as I drove teh knife into the table. "I will ask you again, give me a reason not to kill you."

"Alu, there isn't a reason. He is just a man who has been made delusional by his mother." Jackson yelled.

"You killed my grandchild. You tortured my daughter. You must die!" I whipped the knife out of the table and drove it into his heart. He sputtered slightly and then died. I pulled the knife from his chest and threw it in the fire. "And thats how you kill a human."

I ran to Dasha and untied her. My child fell into my arms and was dry sobbing convulsively. I stood up and walked out the house with her in my arms.

"You will find your Mr. Darcy someday and then you will have children that the both of you will love."

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:55 pm

Was it really over?

All that trouble with Charles and his family completely over?

Yes, it was.

But I had to pay the price.

My own son. Gone! I couldn't handle it!

How can a mother survive after seeing his own son killed in front of her very eyes!

It was not possible. Just not possible at all!

I sobbed even after I saw Mama kill Charles. I wouldn't really know if he truly loved me. But if he really did, he wouldn't have killed my own child.

Charlie!

Only thinking of his name would make me break down. I hadn't known him for long but I loved him very very much! He was the only son who was born into this family. And everyone was in love with him. Was... because he's gone now.

I screamed and shouted to make the pain go away but I knew I had to bear this sacrifice from now on until the day I die. And I myself have no idea when that will be.

I was still crying when Mama ran and untied me. She wrapped both her arms around me and tried to comfort me but failed to do so.

"You will find your Mr. Darcy someday and then you will have children that the both of you will love."

Ha! Mr. Darcy! She used the reference from my favourite novel but I knew better. Mr. Darcy didn't exist. But I could try to find him... someday.

"I hope you're right, Mama..." I replied to make her feel better.

"It's just..."

"What is it honey?" Papa came running after us.

"It's just that - " I tried to speak without crying again - "I really did love him. And Charlie... I loved him even more! And now... they're both gone... I don't think I can live anymore!"

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!" Mama said standing in front of me. "Charles was a good man! He was sweet and kind yes. But his mind was weak. He's no good for you, D. And you know that. You'll find someone better I promise..."

"As for little Charlie... We all loved him. But I guess this was all meant to be. You'll have many more children in the future I swear to God! You will have the life you've always wanted."

I swallowed as she spoke because I knew everything she said was right.

I was young. I have my whole life ahead of me.

And this was just a chapter in my life I just had to close.

I'll miss Charles and Charlie even more! I will keep a special place in my heart for them always. But I guess I'll have to move on...

someday.

{ ~ FIN ~ }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   

Back to top Go down

What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: History :: Family History-
Jump to: