Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:12 am

"YOU!" I said once Dasha was out of my way. "What did i tell you?"

"I.... I..." She couldn't speak.

"I should kill you right now but I have to tend to your lemming of a son."

"I..." she fell to the ground.

"Winston. Take her back to her home. I shall be there shortly."

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Dasha Cavill
So I'm awesome! Get over it!

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 am

"Mama are you sure about this?" I asked just as we entered the carriage.

"I promise I won't kill her." was all she said.

Father pulled me into the carriage and it started moving. We needed to get to Great Grandfather Carlisle's house before Charles would...

I couldn't even say what might happen.

I held his hand in the duration of the ride. He smiled at me and said softly, "I'm so sorry."

"No... You shouldn't be."

"I tried to kill your baby - our baby."

"I forgive you."

"You shouldn't! I'm a horrible person! You should just let me die right now."

"No. Of course I wouldn't do that! I love you and I want my child to have a father."

He grab hold of my other hand and kissed it.

"You are a remarkable woman."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dllagria2.multiply.com
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:41 am

*the St. Claire Estate*

"I was going to drain you of blood." I said as i tied her to a chair. "But I thought, no... almost 200 years of hard work would be down the drain. But I will tie you to this chair and drip this water on your head."

"Just kill me." she whined.

"No. That would'nt be satisfactory enough for me." I answered.

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:03 am

Charles POV

Dr. Carlisle Cullen was waiting outside of his house as if he was expecting us. He helped Dasha and Lord Rathbone carry my helpless body out of the carriage and rush me into the house in a matter of seconds. It was amazing to see the speed and strength of these amazing creatures.

Mother was indeed wrong. They are not evil creatures! I wouldn't think that theu would do any harm. To me at the very least.

They carried me in and laid me on a hospital bed of sorts. And Dr. Cullen began his work.
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:27 am

"Well, dowager, I am going to go for a few hours. I shall return soon." I said leaving the house.

x-x-x

I arrived at Grandfathers with in seconds. I opened the door and found Jackson just standing in the lounge area staring at a wall.

"Why are we sparing his life?" He asked me. " He tried to hurt our child."

"Jackson, we are saving him for now. Why are you changing you mind now?"

"I don't want him to try it again."

"If anythng we will convince him to take the child and raise it."

"There is always the chance that it will die. You know its possible Alu, it happened to you."

"Don't bring him up Jackson."

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:53 am

I stayed during the whole of Charles's operation. His cries of pain hit me everytime I heard them. I could see the pain in his eyes and wished I was going through all this. Not him.

I loved him too much to see his pain and suffering.

After a few hours, Great Grandfather had left us to be alone.

"Are you sure you forgive me?" He asked.

"Of course I do."

We fell silent after that...

Until he spoke up.

"So what's going to happen now?"

I honestly did not know how to answer his question.

"I - don't know."

"I suppose we ask your parents?"

"Or my grandparents... well we have to ask my family. Someone would probably know what to do."

"I see."

Mama and Papa walked in silently then.

"How are you doing now?" Mama asked Charles.
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:10 am

"I'm in a little pain, thats all." Charles said.

"Momma, whats wrong?" Dasha asked.

I sat down and Jackson sat down beside me immediately.

"Do you remember when I was very sick? And you were not allowed to see me?"

"Yes, that was when you had Bram." she answered. "But Bram never came home."

"Well, it wasn't I who was sick. It was Bram. See, you are born vampire unless something happens in the womb while the baby is developing. Now, when we had Bram, he seemed perfectly healthy. To mine and your fathers horror, he died. The vampire venom that ran through his veins when he was being birthed killed him. None of us know for certain how this was possible. Unless somewhere in your fathers lineage there is werewolf or shapshifter. Which can happen. When mixed with humans long enough it can almost be stamped out but can make a return at any moment."

"Then why couldn't I see you?" Dasha asked.

"I didn't want my only child, at the time, to see me that way. The depression was too much for me to bare. Then we had Bianca, and everything was right in the world again."

"What does this have to do with us?" Charles asked.

"It could happen to you since the child will be half human and half vampire." Jackson answered.

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:02 am

"WHAT?"

I couldn't speak. Did this happen often? Could it happen to me?

"Mama..."

"Yes dear."

"You think this is.."

"There might be something dear."

I broke down on the floor. Charles got up and scooped me up from the floor. He brought me back to his bed and cradled me like a baby.

I sobbed in his arms. Why is this happening to me?!

"There there, love. There is a chance that the baby will be fine."

"Of course there is." I answered... "but then again."

I began sobbing again.

I couldn't accept the fact that my child could have some disease and die so young. I just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Miss Bree Cullen
The One With The Mischevious Smile

Location : lying beside Chace in our room . . . on our bed . . .

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:40 am

Rana, Bianca, Mic and I stood outside the door.

Listening. Of course we wanted to know what was going on, then on the other hand, it would seem impoliet to intrude on this.

"Dasha. . . . Shhh." Charles mumured, quietly, but not quietly enough.

I saw the concern on Rana, B and Mic's faces. For their sister and for the child. They heard everything. Was it going to live or die? Were they going to be aunts?

Aluna soothing voice spoke up, "Dasha, please, it might not happen. Please, darling."

There was more dry sobbing.

"There there Dasha."

"But - might - I can't," more sobs.

A sigh.

Rana looked upset, Mic was rubbing her eyes and Bianca was blinking constantly, as if she were crying. I was concerned, upset and plainly, confused.

There wasn't anything we could do about Dasha's baby, except protect it once we had it.

Daughter of - Brandy & Emmett - Alice & Tom
Sister of - Megan, and the Delonge Girls.

R U L E R O F T H E T R E E Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:35 pm

I sigh and walk away from the door. I've had enough of this, besides, my ears have grown so accustomed to listening to the sound of Dasha's voice that I would still probably be able to hear her and Charles.

I tug on Bree's and my sister's hands to join me and give them a little privacy.

I remember hearing Grandfather speak Mother's misshappen with Bram before so this didn't come up as a huge shock, but still brought up unpleasant memories.

Gram was sitting in the living room, talking with a few people. We all sat next to her.

I put my head in my hands and heard Bree's soothing voice whisper encouragements to me.

"What do you think of all of this Alice?" I hear Bree whisper in her sing-song voice.

Gram Alice sighs. "All that is known to me is that this can either end wonderfully or horribly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:44 pm

"Look at it this way." I said to Dasha. "If you think negatively about it, its only going to go the way of negativity. If you think positively, you give yourselves the chance of this going wonderfully."

"When your mother found out she was going to have Bianca she was so worried." Jackson started. "But then when your sister was born she was so overjoyed."

"Don't worry, my child. Everything will turn out for the good. You'll see."

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:49 am

Everything will turn out for the good.

I don't know if it might...

But I sure hope it would.

Charles was still cradling me in his arms, as if he was trying to make me sleep or find some way to take away all the worry.

I leaned on his chest and tried to close my eyes. I knew it would be hopeless to try to sleep but I didn't know what to do.

Mama and Papa left the room to give us a little privacy. To let me grieve on my own.

"Are you alright, darling?"

"I don't know."

"Come now. It will be alright. You'll see..."

"I do hope you're right..."
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:57 am

"You'll get a son someday." I assured my husband. "Someday."

"I just think we'll have daughters... and never get a son."

"That child better live." I said. "The last thing i want is for her to be depressed."

"The babe will live."

Jackson and I went down stairs and I curled up into Grandfathers side. I wanted to hug someone other then my parents or my husband. So I chose Grandfather.

"Well, this is unexpected." He chuckled and put his arm around me. Jackson sat down beside us.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Grandfather squeezes Mother tightly in his arms.

Father is sitting next to her and Bree walks over and tries to comfort Mother as well.

"It's alright Mom, everything will be okay." I tell her soothingly. "There's no point worrying over something that we can't control. You of all people should understand th-." I freeze mid-sentence. I did NOT mean to say that last part. "It'll be okay.." I mumble trying to cover up my little fluke and praying it won't upset Mother even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:19 pm

I sent Rana a warning look.

"Aluna, darling, it will be fine. Dasha needed to know." I knelt in front of them.

Jackson rubbed Alu's back lightly and started to mumur one of Aluna's favorite songs. I smiled briefly, he was so adorable for Alu.

Grandfather kissed Aluna on the top of her head, "Aluna, you know it was the right thing. Give it time and Dasha will understand."

Rana bit her lip and muttered, "Sorry mother." She sat down on the chair by the fireplace.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:57 am

*ONE MONTH LATER*
(I just couldn't wait, okay?)

(PLEASE NOTE: Charles and I were already married)

Charles POV

I still couldn't believe this was possible. I looked to my wife and her rounded belly and was shockingly amazed at its size. Who knew that after a few weeks, a child could have grown to this size. The site was amazing. And I was even more anxious to be a father.

So anxious... Yes...

Dasha POV

Things have been very quiet in the St. Claire House. Winston kept himself busy with preparations for the baby. Charles and I kept to ourselves most of the day also with preparations for the baby.

"What shall we name our baby?" He asked me one day.

"If a boy, Charles Addison and if a girl, Darlene Levy."

"Wow. That seemed like it was well thought out."

I smiled in reply.

It was.
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:18 am

I sat there in the lounge of the St. Claire Manor. I practically moved in the day they were wed. I wanted to make sure that the Dowager kept her grubby paws off my grandchild growing inside my daughter.

"It's a nice day today is it not, Lady Rathbone?" the woman asked me in the politest of tones she could.

"Wonderful." I said with a smile. My hand passed through the sun light and the woman gasped. Almost as if she had never seen such a thing. This would be the tenth time today that my hand ran under the sun light in the room. "Come off it old woman. You've seen it a million times before."

"I'm sorry." She said. "It's just surprising is all."

"I find it annoying."

"What do you mean?"

"It means I'm stuck in this house till night fall... or until it is cloudy." I said in an irritated tone. "I hate being inside." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she said.

"Its not you." I said in a lighter tone.

"I'm sorry for the way i have acted. I just never thought that he would find the one." she said sheepishly.

"You are forgiven. I need to be here for my child though."

Back to top Go down
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:41 am

I knocked quietly on the door to the St. Claire Manor. I had to go home to Chace sometime.

"Hello?" Winston opened the door and smiled, "Ah, Miss Bree."

"Ello' Winston." I replied as he opened the door wider for me and I stepped in, "Are Mr and Mrs St. Claire here?"

"Do you mean the older or the newer?" He replied again with a smile.

I laughed, "The newer perferably."

"Yes they are. I'm not sure where, but they are here."

"And Madam Rathbone?"

"Ah, she is in the lounge I do believe."

"Thank you Winston." I walked to the lounge. I had this place memorized, I was here often, my cousin being here and not at her own manor. I suppose I could have visted Jackson, who was staying at their own Manor. But only lord knows what he turend that manor into.

Flashes to Rathbone Manor

"Father! GET DOWN!" shrieked Rana as she opened the door to outside.

Jackson was on the roof, dresses as what he thought was pirate and yelling 'I'm the CAPTAIN of this ship. Obey me servant girl."

Rana's face was shocked and slightly angry, "FATHER!"

"Rana, darling, stop wasting your breath. He's not coming down anytime soon." Aunt Alice set her hands on Rana's shoulders.

End of mind flash

No. I was just going to stay here, I could see it now.

"Aluna!" I made a dramatic entrance, startling the Dowager.

"OH MY!" She almost fell out of her chair.

I looked to Alu, was I really that quiet. She was stifling a laugh.

I sighed and sat down on the floor by Aluna's feet. The Dowager stared at me, as if I was being rude.

"Sorry Madam, do you have a problem?" I asked her kindly.

She blinked a few times, "No. No. It's just I've never seen anyone do that."

"Oh, but surely you have. If you are refering to the fact I sit by my cousin's feet, then yes I do it all the time." I replied.

"But why?" She asked, "If you don't mind me asking."

"I sit by my cousin's feet, well, I don't have a reason. I've always done it, my parent's, my grandparents, aunts, uncles. It must just be a habit." I looked around the room, "You have a beautiful manor." I told her.

I had never met the Dowager, she was quite an interesting person to talk to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:58 pm

It was a quiet evening yes. And I was rather enjoying it. I touched my belly once again and felt the little tike kicking. I was overjoyed! And I just couldn't wait to be a mother now.

The kicking suddenly went into overdrive.

As if he was trying to claw his way out of me.

I didn't know what to do.

"CHARLES!"

He was in the bathroom, cleaning up when he heard my screams of pain. It took a whole lot of pain to cause a vampire such as myself to scream in agony.

Could it be possible?

Could I be going through labour?

It was just way too early! I knew I'd have a couple more weeks.

"MAMA!!! MAMA!!!" I screamed for my mother.

Charles ran downstairs to go get them.

I couldn't believe it was happening!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It really was painful! I still couldn't believe Mama and Grandmama went through this countless times!
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:02 pm

"MOTHER!!" I instantly looked up at the cieling and instantly was out of my chair and running up the stairs. I knocked Charles down the stairs by accident but my baby was crying for me.

"Alu? Whats wrong?" Bree followed closely behind.

"Go get Grandfather. We need him know! Hurry!" I entered her room and knew what was going on. "Oh my god Dasha."

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:44 pm

Is this really happening? I had thought it was still a little early..

Bree quickly leaves in search of Grandfather and so Mother, Gramma Alice, Bianca, and I all run upstairs to Dasha.

Mother got there first and squeezed Dasha's hand. "It's alright Dasha. Just take deep breaths!" She tells her soothingly.

Charles is already with Dasha on her other side. Shortly after we had arrived Bree returns with Grandfather Carlisle. "Okay Dasha, I need you to relax for me. Everything will be fine..."

Dasha lets out another scream of pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:16 pm

My eyes widened, oh the pain of birth.

"Dasha. I'm sorry. I can't take this." I said quickly, the pain in her voice was too much, I couldn't deal with it.

"Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg. MAMA." She shrieked again and I took out of the room.

I slid down the wall and placed my face into my hands. Why couldn't I deal with the sound of agoney?

I bit my lip, again. Inside the room, Dasha was dry sobbing.

"Mama, make it stop, pleasee." she sobbed.

"Dash, shhh. It's fine. . . shhh." Aluna soothed.

There was another shriek.

"Dasha, I need you to calm down, please, he will be out in a minute." Grandfather murmured.

He? Was it really a boy? Were they sure?

"MAMA."

I wanted to cry for my cousin's daughter. This was unfair.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:35 am

I wanted to be in her position. Not because Jackson and I loved having little terrors of our own... but because i couldn't stand seeing her like this. If it were any of my children I'd want to be in their position.

If only Jackson were here to help with this, the birth of our grandchild, but I'm sure he is off doing something to that house...

imagining

"Jackson, if you pass into the great beyond, your beloved will kill me!" Father screamed up at him. Jackson was on top of the roof dressed in a over sized dress shirt and a pair of black pants and boots.

"I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!!"

"Tom, don't bother, he will just continue with his tom foolery as he wishes. HA! Tom foolery." Momma laughed.

imagining end

"Congratulations!" Grandfather cried with joy as he pulled the babe from Dashas womb.

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:24 am

After just mere minutes of the pain and suffering it was over. Everything was over.

And yet just beginning.

Great Grandfather had helped the baby out successfully and I couldn't be any happier. He held my baby and handed him to me ever so gently.

"May I present to the Viscount and Viscountess of Cumbria, their bouncing baby boy."

"Charles Addison." I said to myself.

I smiled at the bouncing baby boy and I almost thought I cried. It was such a happy sight.

Charles stood by my bedside and took one first look at his son. He was even more overjoyed than I was. He took his little hands in his and felt the sudden bond between a father and a son.

"Amazing!" He said.

"He is wonderful." I replied.

"Amazing!" It seemed like it was all he could say.

Everyone in the room just couldn't wait to see my son.

"He is so adorable!" B cooed.

"Looks just like his father!" Rana commented.

"He has your eyes, Dasha." Bree said.

"He is beautiful indeed." Mother said while holding her grandson's hand.

I was proud to have given my parents a grandson and even more happy that I had given Charles an heir. Life was perfect now. And I reveled in the joy and laughter around me.

I had my baby. He was safe and free of any illness. Just what a mother could ask for. And I was thankful indeed.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:27 am

[Hum guys? ... where does this boy come from? ... this can't be history if the baby is a boy ...

How is it gonna be? Either, sadly the baby will be lost .. or this story have to be moved into the random part of stories .. tell me how it is..

oh and btw .. congrats!]

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   

Back to top Go down

What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: History :: Family History-
Jump to: