Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:40 am

"Don't you think you're being a little harsh, Aluna?" Jackson asked as we entered our chamber jsut seconds after arriving home.

"Jackson, I am looking out for our daughter. That is what i do. That is what you should have been doing but you were to busy eating your way to pastry eating king!"

"Leave my pastries out of this." He said. "What i am trying to say is why not give this man a chance... for all we know is that these are rumors being passed around. They could have been started by some one who is his enemy."

"Jackson I..." but he cut me off.

"If i remember correctly, your mother wasn't so keen on us being together. She hated me for things i had never done but she gave me a chance and realized that i was the best thing for you and that the rumors about me were not true. This may be the case with Charles."

"Fine." I said gruffly leaving the room and going to Dasha.

I knocked quietly on the door and waited for an answer.

"Come in." She said irritated.

"Dasha, sweetie?" I said coming in. I sweetened my voice so that she wouldn't think that i was there for a fight.

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Dasha Cavill
So I'm awesome! Get over it!

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:00 am

I turned to see Mama and Papa coming into my bedroom.

"What do you want?" I asked showing that I obviously didn't want them here.

"We just wanted to talk honey." Papa came closer to where I stood. "We think your mother here was being a little too harsh on you."

I came crying into his arms without any tears falling from my eyes.

"There there, my child."

"I don't know what I did wrong!"

Mama came walking towards us and wrapped her arms around me as well.

"I'm so sorry, honey. I jumped into conclusions and was prejudiced by all these things I hear about people."

"It's alright, mother. I forgive you."

We stayed still for some time longer.

"Do I still have to go to Italy?"

"Of course not! You're staying right here."

I looked up at my parents smiling.

"Really?!"

"Why, yes. I was too mad to think about what I was saying. That was a little extreme wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"Now, I suggest you get rid of that suitcase and go on downstairs with your sisters." Dad smiled as he started getting my things out of the suit case.

I kissed both my parents and ran down the stairs to see my sisters in the drawing room.

They seemed happy to see me. I told them all about my night and about Charles. They were all excited to see that big sis was going to have someone over tomorrow but disappointed that they couldn't be present while he was around.

I looked over to my parents who were reading in the corner and smiled at them, mouthing the words "thank you". they nodded back and went on with their books.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dllagria2.multiply.com
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:18 am

"Jackson, you need a bath." I said as i flipped a page. "You smell like a bakery." I said.

I looked up from my book and watched as my girls chatted excitedly about the next day. I was happy to see them happy.

"I like the bakery smell." he said. Out of the corner of my eye i saw him reach into his pocket and pull something out... a pastry.

"Jackson!" I said looking at him.

"But I like it!" He said.

"Get rid of it." I said then i started for the stairs. "I'll meet you upstairs." I said and winked at him.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:51 am

I was so relieved that Dasha wasn't leaving us! Not only that but Charles is paying a visit tomorrow; how exciting! If only we could be here too.

The way Dasha explains her evening I feel like I was actually there. Well, technically I was there but you know what I mean!

After a while, Mom and Dad went upstairs; of course, like everyone else, I just pretended like I didn't know what was going on.

So while they were upstairs, we all spent the better part of the night gossiping and talking about what horrid dancers some of the men were, and all about their little quirks that they had.

However, that didn't last very long because suddenly there was a quite knock on the window and behind the drapes one could guess that it was either some sort of animal or ... a man..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:22 pm

"Jackson, stop." I said. His lips were pressed against my neck and i had just heard someone at the maindoor.

"WHy?" he asked.

"The door. Get dressed and answer it." I told him pushing him off me.

I was able to get his mind off of cake... but only by way of ...

"I can't do anything!" he said under his breath. He got up and dressed and went down to answer the door.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:58 pm

It's dead silent in the drawing room. We all look at each other, none of us knowing what to do.

In the corner of my eye, I see Dasha tighten up slightly. Before any of us can move, Father is down the stairs and opening the door.

"Mr. St. Claire, what on Earth are you doing here at this hour and hiding by our window none-the-less!?" Dad says in a less-than-polite voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:07 am

The evening was sort of perfect.

My sisters and I played quietly downstairs...

while my parents played quietly upstairs...

It was a perfect end to a perfect day.

Yet little did I know that the day had ended.

I saw a figure outside the window - looking in on us.

The figure moved from the window to the door and knocked.

The whole room turned to the door.

And after a fraction of a second, Papa was at the door, answering.

I had a good feeling I knew who the mysterious figure was.

I stood still. Not breathing.

"Mr. St. Claire, what on Earth are you doing here at this hour and hiding by our window none-the-less!?"

"Good evening, Mister Rathbone. Do you mind if I have a word with you?"

"At this hour? Are you insane?"

"No, sir. I just have to get this over with... as soon as possible."

Everyone was at the door now, getting a closer look at what was happening.

"If you insist. Come into my office, Mr. St. Claire."

Papa led Charles from the door to his private office by the library.

He looked at the floor while he walked but looked up and met my eyes for a second until he finally reached the office and closed the doors behind him.

"Mama, what's going on?" I ran to my mother, clutching her arms.

"I don't know, sweetie. I don't know." She rested her head on mine.
Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:48 am

Charles POV

What was going on with me?

This whole thing is something I just wouldn't do.

How could I spend a whole ball with one lady.

And spend the rest of the night thinking about her.

What was going on?

Is she a witch whose spell I've mysteriously fallen for?

Or am I just going crazy over one girl?

One girl!

That is just not the kind of person I am.

I am Charles St. Claire. The most eligible bachelor of all of England.

And I've fallen for one girl in a single night.

Insane!

And what was wrong with her mother?

Well who could blame her, really?

If I see my own daughter with someone like myself, I would go crazy.

But I don't have a daughter so I don't really see the point in all this.

I paced around the library brandy in hand, still thinking about that Dasha Rathbone.

I decided to go over to Rathbone house. I didn't care if it was late or whatever but I needed to get things straight.

I have to let them know that I've changed.

I'm not the rakish Viscount everyone claims me to be.

I have changed.

In one night.

And even I cannot believe it.

Rathbone house was still lit but the drapes were drawn concealing the activity still going on inside.

I lurked outside the window and saw that Dasha, my Dasha, was playing with her sisters. I counted. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. How many sisters did she have?

Someone seemed to have noticed they weren't alone tonight and the room fell silent.

I ran to the front door and knocked it lightly only to be opened to Mr. Rathbone himself. He did not look happy to see me. And everyone else was just quiet. Listening.

"Mr. St. Claire, what on Earth are you doing here at this hour and hiding by our window none-the-less!?"

"Good evening, Mister Rathbone. Do you mind if I have a word with you?"

"At this hour? Are you insane?"

"No, sir. I just have to get this over with... as soon as possible."

All the girls were getting closer to the door. I could even see some of their servants. This was embarrassing.

"If you insist. Come into my office, Mr. St. Claire."

Mr. Rathbone was showing me the way to his office then. I didn't even stop to notice the style and decor of Rathbone house. I looked down to the floor ashamed to be seen like this in front of the whole family.

I looked up and saw Dasha. She was just as scared as I was.

My gaze fell to the floor again as I entered Mr. Rathbone's office and closed the door behind me. Now I was in his lair. With no one around to help me. This was wrong. I made a huge mistake. Get me out of here!

"Now what is it that you want to talk about, St. Claire?" Mr. Rathbone cleared his throat while he poured us glasses of brandy and took out a pastry? from his coat pocket.
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:10 am

Jackson POV

Don't tell my wife... she'll have my head." I said looking at the man.

"I wont', sir." He answered. "How many daughters do you have?" He asked very nervously.

"Eight." I answered. "Is there a point to your visit Mr. St. Claire? If i were you i'd want to leave before Madam Rathbone comes... she is not taken with you."

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:20 am

Charles POV

"Well that is why I am here tonight, sir."

I cleared my throat and paused, noting Mr. Rathbone's reaction.

"I was wondering why Madam Rathbone has some sort of problem with me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well when she saw myself with your daughter, she wasn't exactly happy."

He laughed a little and dropped his glass on the table.

"Well any parent who sees their daughter with you would not be happy."

"Well sir, I confidently declare that I am in fact a changed man."

"Changed? Changed from what?"

"Changed from a rakish aristocrat who indulges on his pleasures far too often..."

"Spare me the details, St. Claire."

"... Into a perfect gentleman."

He stood up and started pacing the room.

Sweat trickled down from the forehead.

Like I said. Big mistake!
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:32 am

"Thats rich." I said from the doorway. I hadn't bothered dressing in anything suitable for meeting guests. Jsut my nightgown. My hair was out of its carefully constructed design and hung loosely. "You expect us to believe that you, Mr. St. Claire are a changed ma... Jackson... are those pastry crumbs on that desk?"

"No." He answered quickly.

"Right." I said and then turned back to Charles. "I am not a stupid woman. You are only interested in my child due to the rarety of her beauty and the fact that in your mind, she will remain looking that way in the same way i look now. Is this not true?"

Back to top Go down
Bianca Westwick
Sparkly Eyed and Red Faced

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:34 am

Oooh.. Mr. St. Claire was speechless for the very first time. He'd always have the last word.

"I better go." He said. He was embarrassed. He took a quick glance at Dasha.

Ranna and I raised eyebrows.

"Charles, WAIT!" Dasha halted him, he was at the front door. Mom looked irritated because Dasha halted Mr. St. Claire. Dad kept eating. Ranna and I looked at Dasha bewildered.

"Yes, Miss Dasha, what is it that you want?" he asked being a gentleman. He really is a changed man.

"You."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:12 am

I feel absolutely flabergasted! What is happening right now? I exchange looks with Blair(chuckbutterlfies? sorry, I can't remember; I'm not the best with names Embarassed)

Mother looks like she could just rip Dasha apart and then maybe do the same to Charles St. Claire.

Before anyone could say anything, Charles smiles the biggest and brightest smile that I haven't seen for a long time. "Miss. Dasha..." He begins. "I am so over-joyed that I have no words to say besides... will you be mine Miss. Dasha, because... well, because I love you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:40 am

I watched this exchange. Everyone looked terribly surprised. Why should they be?

Granted, I was a newer member of the family, so i didn't know if this man had a bad record or something...

Anyway, Dasha wanted him. And apparently, he wanted her. What was wrong with that? Shouldn't they be granted a happy ending, or start, or whatever?

Charles's eyes flickered around the room, at all the surprised faces. His eyes fell on my own face for a moment, looking surprised that I did not look suprised, before his eyes fell back on Dasha's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:45 pm

I turned up the stairs and up to my room. Jackson followed.

"JACKSON! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!" I demanded. I know our children could here us. As for St. Claire, I didn't care. "I knew we should have arranged her marriage. I told you she was the one to have an arranged marriage."

"Alu, things are different now." Jackson stated.

"I told her! Marry first! Then love grows!" I looked at him. "Please don't tell me you believe this." I said.

"Aluna, maybe he did change." Jackson said.

"NO ONE CAN CHANGE IN THE COURSE OF ONE NIGHT!!!" I walked out the door and then slammed it. The wood in response splintered and then broke.

"There went another door." I heard him say. "Alu where are you going?"

"I'm going to mothers!" I stated.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 pm

I sigh to myself. I had been expecting that something like this would happen the moment Charles came to our house, but it still feels annoying to deal with this.

"Hey Dash, why don't you and Charles go talk with each other in the drawing room. No one should bother you there."

"Thanks." She whispers and they both quietly leave together.

I turn to Mic and Blair. "Can you guys come up with me to try to calm mother down a little? Oh and B, can you hang around the drawing room a little. Give them some privacy of course, but just in case things (or someone ) gets out of control, well... you know what I mean, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:51 pm

Jackson headed me off at the stairs. There was something in his eyes that was never there before. Dominance.

"Alunamai Andalusia Delonge Rathbone... you are not going to ruin our daughters happiness!" He said grabbing my arms.

"Jackson, let go. Your hurting me." I said.

"Trust me, he makes one wrong move and he is dead. He is human after all." He let go of my arms and his face went back to the Jackson I loved.

Back to top Go down
Bianca Westwick

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:27 pm

Mother and Father were arguing about Dasha's choice of men. Clearly mother was old fashioned. Father wanted Dasha to choose who will she love. Not mother.

"Mother, Father, can you please keep it down there." I gritted through my teeth.

Mother dragged her feet to their bedroom, and as always Father would follow Mother with a pastry in hand.

Mic and I guarded the drawing as Ranna would say. I could hear little whispers though, but it stopped a bit. I took a peek from the almost open door of the drawing room and I could swear I saw Mr. St. Claire and Dasha kissing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:31 pm

"She is just a child. She isn't old enough to know what she wants. And when she is she will be too old to use it." I said.

"Alu, she is a vampire." Jackson said sounding exhausted. "She is going to do what she wants... let her make her own mistakes. Lord know you made yours!"

"How dare you!" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Well, its the truth and you know it Alunamai!"

"What happened with Alex, Rico, Marco, and Frederic are not your concern!" I said. "They predated you."

"And to think i'm the one your mother didn't like."

"She liked you... she just had a bizarre way of showing it."

"She pinched my cheeks the first time i walked into the house and declared that I was a .... a... something in French!" he siad.

"She said that you were a gorgeous man in love with her daughter and that you were the one!"

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes. But this is not the point. The point is that our daughter is with a miscreant and needs to be kept away."

"I thought you were going to give him a chance?"

"B!" I called.

Back to top Go down
Bianca Westwick

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:42 pm

"Mama, Papa," I said running up the stairs.

"Yes B?"

"I saw... them..."

"Them what..."

"Kissing."

"Oh my." Mother was shocked. Papa dropped his pastry and they both went down with me. Mic was still guarding if there was anything still going on.

Mother burst through the door. Dasha and Mr. St. Claire had stopped kissing.

“We can explain.” Dasha said grinning with her lipstick a mess and her dress unbuttoned with her and Mr. St. Claire on the floor. Dasha had a lot of explaining to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:53 pm

I was so livid that i had no words. I wanted to kill him and i wanted her to be on the first ship to Italy. I believe it was Jackson that held onto me... keeping me from killing the man infront of me hastily trying to right himself.

"YOU SAID YOU CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. "But here you are! Doing exactly what it is you do!"

"Alu, please calm down." Jackson said.

"Dasha, you harlequin! Go to your room." she didn't move. "NOW!"

Back to top Go down
Bianca Westwick

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:22 pm

"Mr. St. Claire, I won't allow you to enter this house AGAIN!" mom said shouting. Mr. St. Claire, a gentleman, walked away like a gentleman but in shame.

Mom was dragging her feet again to our room now. We followed her. D sat at her bed dry sobbing with her night gown on.

"What on earth were you thinking Dasha?" Mother was angry.

Dasha didn't reply. I stared at her. Mother never liked someone who didn't answer to her question so she just walked away angry again. Mic, Ranna and I comforted Dasha.

"I don't need you! Especially you Bianca!" Dasha said.

Ranna, Mic and I went out the bedroom and we hanged out in the Drawing Room.

One hour later, we were going back to our bedroom until...

Dasha wasn't there anymore. She ran away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:31 pm

It had been hours since i had sentenced dasha to her room and i was lying on my bed waiting till my temper had died down enough for me to react in a patient manner.

"She'll be fine." Jackson told me.

"I know."

"MOM!" B came flying into my room.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Dasha ran away."

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:30 am

(OMG guys! You're killing me! lol This is awesome BTW)

I couldn't take it!

They couldn't rule over my life!

It was my life!

I could do whatever I wanted!

It is very different now in these times!

Everything is changing!

Including people...

He and I had changed.

No longer the people we used to be.

He and I are meant to be together.

And no one could bring us apart.

So I had to run.

Run away from it all.

I could leave my family.

I didn't need them.

All they did was ruin everything!

And I'm sick of them.

I will miss them.

But now I'm just mad.

So I ran.

Ran down the streets.

Past the prostitutes with provacative dresses.

Past the drunkards outside the clubs.

I ran past them all and got to where I needed to go.

St. Claire house stood in front of me.

Darkness surrounding it all.

Except for one room.

I hiked my dress up and climbed up the railing, not caring about who could see me doing such an unlady-like thing. It began to rain and my dress was getting drenched.

But I made it.

I knocked through the window and he opened it.

"Dasha, what are you doing here?! You're soaking wet!"

I climbed into his bedroom and began to cry. I was thankful it rained so I made it look like i was crying.

"I had to run, Charles. I just had to."

"Shhh... Don't cry, my love."

He sat me down on his bed and wrapped his robe around my 'cold' body.

"Now tell me everything."

"I don't know why I should listen to them! They don't control me! I live my own life! And I only want to live it one way."

"And what is that, love?"

I paused. Holding my breath, "With you."

His lips fell upon mine and wrapped me in his embrace.

We fell into his bed and kissed each other some more.

(I think you know what happens Wink )
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:06 am

"This is all your fault!" I screamed at my husband. "if you hadn't been so... 'let her do what she wants!'... this wouldn't have happened!"

"My fault?" Jackson said. "How is this my fault? If you hadn't told her no... she wouldn't have A. rebelled and B. RUN... A..... WAY!"

"Don't take that tone with me Mr. Rathbone." I said. "I'm only trying to protect her!"

Jackson didn't say anything and that pissed me off even more.

"I know that i am right!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   

Back to top Go down

What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: History :: Family History-
Jump to: