Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:45 pm

"Bree! Wait up!" I called as I ran after her.

She recognized me. "Go home, Mic." She said dully, not stopping.

"No!" I called. "She's my sister!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen
The One With The Mischevious Smile

Location : lying beside Chace in our room . . . on our bed . . .

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:48 pm

I turned around "Mic I don't know if she wants to talk to her sisters. Just let me do it alone. I need to talk to Dasha. I haven't seen her in over three months and I want to see her now. Alone"

I turned back and walked again.

"Bree. Please." Mic caught up to me again.

"No." I stated bluntly

Daughter of - Brandy & Emmett - Alice & Tom
Sister of - Megan, and the Delonge Girls.

R U L E R O F T H E T R E E Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:53 pm

WARNING TO BREE AND MIC! THREE REAL LINES MINIMUM!!!!

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.forumotion.com
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:53 pm

(mom was reading along! YAY!)

"She will come home right?" I asked quietly.

"Of course she will." Mom said smoothing my hair.

"Bree will bring her home." Jackson said.

"How long?" I asked.

"I'm not sure."

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:11 pm

"I'm leaving." I say as I get up from the coach. "I may be back later, but then again does it really matter now that your favorite daughter is gone?" I finally look up at Alunamai and let her see all the hurt and anger that I had inside of me.

Alunamai may have started to say something to me but I wasn't listening to her. I could tell Bree wanted to go find Dasha by herself, but there was one thing I heard tonight that gave me an idea.. Perhaps I should talk to Charles St. Claire. I mean, doesn't this whole situation revolve around him?

Yes, that's where I'll go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:25 pm

Mic was still following me.

"Mic. Go with someone else. Just let me find her alone." I snapped not looking over my shoulder. I ran faster. I knew I was a little faster than Mic. Not much but a little faster. I sped up and the trees whizzed by me.

"Dasha-a-a-a." My voice carried through the trees. I slowed and listened for Mic. Nothing. Maybe she had turned and gone home. Maybe. Just maybe.

"D?" I murmured again. The tone was pleading. I looked around the dense forest with large eyes. Where was I?

"Dasha?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:11 pm

"RANA!!!!" I screamed. "Dont you dare leave me." I said.

"Aluna, your temper." Jackson said holding me in place.

"If it were you out there I would be the same!" I yelled after her. "I have no favorites. How can I?"

Part of me knew she wasn't listening.

it was true that i would be like this if any of my children did this to me... I didn't like when they were away. I hated it... I don't understand why Rana was being this way.

(Rana... that did hurt a little bit... and just so you knwo... i can't pick favorites... it unmoral.)

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill
So I'm awesome! Get over it!

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:24 am

(Yay! Nana's reading!)

*~* CHARLES POV *~*

She was gone.

Where did she go?

I know she hasn't gone far.

Or do I?

She is a vampire and I have no idea how fast they can go?

But where could she have gone to?

I've been searching.

Looking everywhere.

But couldn't find her.

I know where she is.

I think I do.

I have to find her!

I loved her!

I must find my love.

She was to be mine.

She is mine.

And no one could take her away from me.

No one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dllagria2.multiply.com
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:48 am

Our family is crumbling." I said rising from Jacksons lap. "Rana hates me cause all my energy is focused on Dasha... I'm sure the rest of the family feels the same way... why cause I'm just a pratt worried about her eldest child! I don't care! Hate me. Kill me. Go ahead and just kill me... I'll take it... cause with my family hating me... there is no reason to live!"

Back to top Go down
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:52 am

(of course I was reading this story! It's in my top 3 of best stories! lol I didn't participated for a couple of reasons... 1. I wasn't at the ball and I couldn't invite myself at the St. Claire's .. lol, 2. I don't know how to talk proper english like you do.. 3. I don't have much time to update..sorry Sad )

I was feeeling so helpless. I didn't know where to look to find Dasha. I was feeling stuck at home with the others, helpless.

Alu was so sad that it was hurting me. My daughter was in pain. I could understand why, there is nothing worse than having child hurting. Aluna was hurting. She stood up and started to talk.

" [...] Hate me. Kill me. Go ahead and just kill me... I'll take it... cause with my family hating me... there is no reason to live!" she said, making my heart hurt a little more on the way. I stepped toward her and took her in my arms.

"Aluna," I started, trying to make her feel better. "No one hates you, no one wants to kill you. Rana is as concerned by Dasha's disappearance as we all are, she didn't meants what she said sweetie." I said.

Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:28 am

"You don't know where you are." I said quietly. It wasn't a question, it was a fact. I could see it in Bree's eyes. I heard her annoyed sigh and saw her fingers tighten in fist. She whirled around to face me.

"I thought you'd finally left. " She hissed at me. My face gave away nothing of the sadness I felt for Bree.

"Did you really think that was all you needed to do to get rid of me?" I asked increadusly. "But that doesn't matter. You don't know where you are." I said again.

"Does that matter?" She asked, anger still in her voice and eyes. "I will find Dasha, and---"

"And then you will have no idea where you are." I said, cutting her off mid-sentence. "Let me come? Please? I know where you are. I've been here. Once i've been somewhere once, I always remember. I can always find my way back to the house, or in this case, mom."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:48 am

I growled. This was not going the way I planned.

"Fine." I snarled. "But I am talking to Dasha. You can come. But-"

"I know." Mic sighed and walked in front of me. She closed her eyes. Remembering the trail.

"Follow me."

I did. We ran, the wind was nothing compared to us.

Mic skidded to a stop. I did the same and glanced down at my dress, "Oh. Mama is going to kill me."

Mic frowned and looked down too, her eyes widening "Oh. No."

Both our dresses were slit up to our knees, covered in mud and had bits of grass, trees and other various nature objects stuck to them.

I moaned and shook my head "I can't worry about that now."

Mic nodded "Come." I followed her to the clearing. A lake? A house?

I turned to her "You are joking?"

Mic shook her head and called "Dasha!? D?"

No answer.

I bit my lower lip, a habit I had "D. Come on. Please."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:21 pm

(sorry Mom!! Right now I'm just upset that about the whole situation, not just you. don't worry, i still <3 you!)

A part of me felt guilty for leaving like that; it was also really unlady-like. For some reason, I've always felt a littly... angsty about people leaving or stuff like that. It must have been something from my old life.

I shake my head of those thoughts. Now is not the time.

I reach the St. Claire's mansion and start banging on the door. I see Winston open the door, and I smile inwardly. So far, he was the coolest guy in this household.

"Good evening, Winston." I tell him politely. "Is Mr. St. Claire available? I must speak with him immediately."

"Of course Miss, please step in. I will take you to the drawing room and call for him to come down."

I sit down and wait for him to come. I count a whole 3 minutes and 38 seconds before Charles comes down the stairs.

He looks at me in surprise when he sees me. "Miss Rana Rathbone! Please excuse my bluntness, but whatever are you doing here?"

"I have come to talk with you. Please sit down."

He sits down slowly on a chair and waits for me to speak. He doesn't wait long-

"Well, excuse me for my bluntness, but are you aware of the fact that ever since you-"at this point I jab my finger at him- "have met my sister, Dasha, that you have caused an excruciating amount of pain and agony on my family? Dasha has been missing for an entire month! My mother is so worried that she's besides herself. Two of my sisters have run off to try and find her and everyone else is just 'acting' their way through their lives as they are all stricken by this event."

Charles St. Claire looks down. He knew she was missing, but I don't think he what to do about it. "I don't know where she is if that's what you are asking me." His head hangs down even lower. "I wish I did. Oh how I do wish.

I grind me teeth together in agravation. "Just THINK about it!" I hiss at him. "You are the only person who Dasha spent a lot of time with before she left. You have to know. Can't you think of anything, that my sister may have told you? Anything at all? Please?" I ask him pleadingly.

Charles St. Claire is quiet for a long time. I see his face's expressions change as he probably thought of all the moments he spent with Dasha.

"I am so sorry Miss....." St. Claire's face lights up suddenly. "Yes..." He whispers in what seems to be disbelief. He looks up at me with complete awe in his eyes. "I know where my love is hiding." He grins a huge smile, and it looks like that this is the first time he's smiled in exatly one month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:58 pm

"Then why is she not home!" I demanded. "I want her home and i want her home now!" I stormed towards the door.

"Alu, i don't think you want to go out in that." Jackson called. "I don't think I want you to go out like that."

I wheeled around and faced him.

"I don't care!" I said walking out the door.

"Alunama!" Jackson screamed. "She's gone off the deep end." I heard him say in a whisper.

I grabbed one of the horses and went for a ride. In the hopes of finding my daughter.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:29 pm

Charles St. Claire immediately ordered for his carriage to be brought up to the door. He practically runs to it as I follow close to his heels.

He tells his driver, William, some address that I don't recognize and tells him to "make great haste to the location."

Now sitting in a carriage that's being drawn by horses usually isn't too bad. That is, of course, not the case when you are in a huge rush. Then the ride is complete agony.

Throughout the entire way there, Charles St. Claire pesters me with questions about Dasha. What's her favorite color? Who does she admire? Does she prefer silk or something else? What's her favorite food?

At the last question I smirk a little. Dasha had told Charles about our secret so I filled him in with some need-to-know vampire facts.

After hearing that he finally quieted down for a while.

"May you please inquire your driver where we are? I would like to know if we have almost reached our destination." I ask Charles.

"We still have an hour or so left." He tells me.

I sigh and begin to answer Charles's new round of questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:03 am

"GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled so loud that every one in the room jumped several feet in the air. "My wife is off her rocker!"

"You could say that." some one said.

"What am i going to do with her? She isn't going to listen to me... she isn't going to listen to reason." I was pacing and running my hand through my hair...

"Go after her." Edward said. "Thats the obvious answer."

"Shut up Edward." I said.

I was so worried about her. This past month, I'd get her out of her room and then she'd just go back there. She has never taken off like this. Never! What was I to do with her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:45 am

"Oi! William! Please stop here!" Charles yells to the driver.

I look out the small window, we were in the middle of no where. There were plains of grass, a few trees, and weeds.

I squint my eyes to see farther and I can just make out what appears to be some sort of wall or building.

Charles and I get off of the carriage and the driver is instructed to return home-without us. He begins to object but bit his tongue like a good servent and followed orders.

"Miss Rana Rathbone, I appreciate you coming with me, but I need to do this by myself. It can only be me and Dasha. I'm so sorry to have wasted your time like this." Charles says as he starts walking towards the wall.

"I agree that you should talk with my sister, Mr. Charles St. Claire but I refuse to go home. I will run you over to the outside of Dasha's hiding place and then give you a boost to get over it, but I will wait here for as long as it takes until both of you are going home."

"But.. you can't possibly expect myself to allow a woman to carry me and-"

I interupt by slinging him onto my back and running while saying, "Excuse me for my bluntness Mr. St. Claire but are you now a sexist and deaf? I believe I told you of some vampire abilities that we all have."

I reach the hiding place quickly and easily and boost him onto the top of wall.

"Take your time Charles, just don't forget that I want to see both of you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:13 am

Rabbits. Such lovely creatures. Flopping around with glee.

So delicious.

But it didn't make me full enough.

My eyes were red with hunger.

Hungry.

Yes.

I wasn't trying to control myself.

No etiquette at all.

I was the savage beast that I was meant to be.

I spotted a deer coming close.

I ran for it and pinned it to the ground.

I sunk my razor sharp teeth into its fur-covered body.

Tasting the sweet flavour of the deer's blood.

It was so good.

I drank and drained up the deer.

"Dasha?"

I froze up.

And turned.

He was here?

"Charles?"
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:21 am

I rode. I didn't care where I ended up. All I knew was that I was going to ride till I couldn't ride the horse no more.

"Aluna!" why couldn't that man leave me in peace?

"Go away!" I yelled.

"NO!" Jackson said catching up with me.

"Please." I sobbed. "I'm looking for my daughter." I was crying. Dry sobbing really. The first time I had actually done so since she left.

"Then we will find her together." Jackson grabbed the reigns of my horse and slowed me down. We moved slowly forward. A mother and father in search for their daughter.

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:41 am

"Charles?"

He found me?

He found me!

But he shouldn't have.

Not like this!

"Dasha, what happened?"

"I - "

"You know what, I don't even care. I'm just glad I found you."

He came toward me but I stopped him.

"Not like this. Please. Let me clean up."

He nodded and I walked toward the lake.

I slowly took off my dress, untying my corsette and so on.

I didn't care if he saw me. He's already seen me.

I stepped into the lake and then washed myself.

"Dasha, I - "

"Shh..."

I stepped off and ran to the cottage and came back just a second later.

"Wow. That was fast."

"Yes."

"Is this where you've been this past month?"

I nodded.

"I thought you've forgotten."

"I did but I remembered."

I smiled.

"Good."

"Actually. Rana's here."

"She - is?"

"She's on the other side of the wall."

"Great."

I knew she was listening.

"Thanks, sis."
Back to top Go down
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:55 am

*okay everyone forget about me and mic here.*

I peered around the tree and motioned Mic out from the next one.

"Are you serious? She came here? And now he's here?" I asked her.

Mic nodded and looked up at the sky. "It's almost going to be sunny." She muurmured.

I frowned at her. "Almmost. Damn it." Mic raised her eye brows. That was a very un-lday like word.

"Sorry. I don't want to sparkle. I hate sp- wait does he know?"

Mic shrugged and walked out of the shade of the tree, "Dasha!" She ran to her sister and wrapped her arms around her.

Dasha looked surprised "How did you find me?"

"Scent. But mostly I knew." Mic replied.

"Uh. How? How did you..." Dasha shook her head.

I bit my lip and peeked around the tree again only murmuring "D?" she would hear me. Vampire's always can.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:37 pm

Dasha looked chocked. "But you can't...you're not supposed to..."

"I can and i do." I said shortly. "Now, does charles know you're gonna be sparkly?" Dasha bit her her lip and looked from Bree to me.

"I still dont get how you found me." Dasha said.

I rolled my eyes. "Just answer the question. Bree Doesn't want to be sparkly so I'm sure If you would just tell us so that we can go to the shade she would appreciate it."

"Mic!" Bree growled. "I'm supposed to be the one talking!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. DeLonge

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 pm

[guys! dasha was with charles when you arrived! beware! you're against the story by ignoring her last post!)

Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:35 pm

"I'm sure that Charles has found her." Jackson said as we rode along.

"I'm sure too." I answered.

"I'm sure she is fine."

"I'm not so sure about that." I said.

"Alu, you are being quite controlling. Dasha is an adult. She can do as she pleases."

"As an adult she could have came and told me where she was going and i would have let this alone."

"Alu, sometimes it doesn't work like that."

"Well, it should."

(I'm no where near charles and a dasha are... so I'm in the clear!)

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:31 am

(Mic, stick to my rules hon. Idk if anyone says 'sparkly' or 'gonna' back then. And Rana, I keep forgetting to say this but Bree's not our sister. She's tab's daughter.)

What were they doing here?

How did they find me?

What the heck?

I was too confused and barely didn't care!

Geez! When someone wants to be alone... it's a lot of hard work for us vampires!

Rana probably heard all the other voices coming from the other side of the wall because she herself appeared, in a condition so much better than Mic and Bree whose clothes were... well pretty much non-existent.

Rana ran towards me and hugged me like she hasn't seen me in forever.

Well, she did.

"I miss you, D."

"I miss you too, Rana! Thanks for going to Charles."

"Oh he did the remembering." She beamed at him. He nodded back.

"How did you get here?" She glanced to her other sister and Bree.

"Long story."

"Ah. I see."

"What's with the small talk?!" Mic was getting irritated.

"Right. Dasha, we want you to come home." Bree said to me.

"Ummm....."

"Please, D! Think of who is affected by your disappearance." Rana said.

"Mama is going crazy! She stayed in her bedroom for weeks!"

"Mama?"

"She didn't speak. She didn't hunt. Nothing."

I began to sob. I leaned against Charles's arm.

"I'm so sorry. I should've thought about you guys."

"Then why did you leave?" Bree asked me.

"I just had to."

"If you girls could give your sister and I a chance to speak privately..." Charles volunteered. "... maybe I can get that answer."

They all stepped back. But I knew they could still hear our conversation.

"Other side of the wall would be best, I'm afraid."

He does know his vampires!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}   

Back to top Go down

What Could've Been: The Family I Couldn't Take Back {END}
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: History :: Family History-
Jump to: