Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:15 am

JacksonPOV

"Your on your way?" I said. "Fantastic! About how long... 10 minutes great see you then." and then i hung up. "Every one figure out where you are all going to hide."

"YAY!" some one yelled.

"Wait don't hide... just situate yourself as if at a wedding!" I said. And every one did.

Aluna POV

"OH! You look gorgeous!" Rana said fixing the dress around me. "I love it mom."

"I want to know what the hell is going on!" I said.

"In due time Aluna, in due time." Dad siad coming up to me in a nice victorian goth suit.

"I'm so confused." I said.

"Don't be." Ashley said. "It will all turn out fine."

And then they opened the front door and i saw why every one was excited and why i looked like a bride.

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Mom looked absolutely stunning in her dress!

Our whole family was sitting in a wedding formation. The whole house, along with its occupants were dressed to fit the Victorian style perfectly- maybe even a little better.

Jackson was standing next to the pew and kept staring at Mom. It was as if he was looking at her for the first time and he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

Dasha, B. , Mic, Jenny, Caity, Mindy, Cindy, and I (all of Mom's daughters) were the bridesmaids with all our partners as the groomsmen.

"Good luck Mom, we love you!" I whisper to her before I start walking.

We all walk stoicly to the front and then everyone turns around to watch Mom walk up the isle with Tom leading her..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:20 pm

A wedding? A victorian wedding? This was so thoughtfull... OH MY GOD! WHAT DAY IS IT? AHHHHHHHHH ITS OUR ANNIVERSARY! AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO GIVE HIM! SHIT!

I heard Edward chuckle.

"You look gorgeous." Dad said as he lead me forward.

Once my eyes zeroed in on Jackson he was all i could really think about... his gorgeous hair, eyes, face, and his suit were fantastic... though i was more interested what lied underneath the clothes.

"Who gives this young woman?" Father O'Malley asked. He was the only vampire Priest in the Country so we made do.

"I do." My father said placing my hand in Jacksons.

Jackson and I stepped forward and then faced eachother.

Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:12 pm

I smiled at mom. She looked gorgeous.

I saw a moment of panick fly across her face, but it was gone in an instant.Even with my quick eyes, i wasn`t sure I`d even seen it.

I watched as she and dad looked at each other. True love. Destiny and fate and all that. My eyes ran over the people who were sitting in the pews we had set up. Andy`s eyes caught and help my own. And, as i had first been when i had first met him, i was startled by his perfection, and amazed that the love in his eyes was all for me. I wondered if he saw that when he looked at me.

But this was about Mom and Dad. I tore my gaze away, using all my willpower (or rather, some of it, most of me wanted to run to andy immeadiatly). Dad and Mom looked perfect. I grinned inwardly at our plan for this. It was an amazing idea. I hoped mom liked it. No, i hoped she Loved it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dasha Cavill
So I'm awesome! Get over it!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:31 am

"OH MY GOD! I THINK I'M GONNA CRY!!!"

Henry gave me a nudge and smiled. I hit him back and he handed me a tissue. Man he was still sweet even though he knew I couldn't cry.

But the ceremony was just tooo beautiful!

Mom and Dad looked happier than ever! And I was proud I helped out in this surprise wedding/renewal of vows! it was soo cute!

When Henry saw that I was smiling too much and obviously thinking abut having one of these of my own.

His face fell but I leaned into him and whispered, "Maybe after 50 years. I can wait."

"Good."

I turned to the altar once again and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dllagria2.multiply.com
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:04 am

"Do you, Jackson Rathbone, continue to take Alunamai Rathbone as your loving devoted wife, from now until forever more... for as long as eternity shall endure?"

"I do." He had the stupidest of grins on his face. Sort of like the one he had in Senior Skip Day when he drove "his house". It was so sweet.

"And do you, Alunamai Rathbone, continue to take Jackson Rathbone as your loving devoted husband, from now until forever more... for as long as eternity shall endure?"

"I do." I whispered.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jackson leaned forward and i closed the gap. We kissed for a short length of time and then turned towards the waiting congregation.

"I present to you, for the second time, Mr. and Mrs. Rathbone."

"It's time to party." Jackson whispered in my ear.

"And then later, you and i can sneak away." I whispered back.

Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:26 am

I heard the small exchange between the newly married-for the second time-mom and dad. I covered my mouth and tried not to giggle. As soon as i was alowed to move, I hurried to go to Andy, who was waiting for me.

"finally," murmured Andy as we hugged.

"I know. It felt like I`d been standing there forever!"

Andy laughed softly and hugged me closer to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:20 pm

"Jackson, I have nothing for you." I siad as we headed out to the yard for the party. "I didn't even realize it was our wedding anniversary. And i'm the girl! I'm supposed to remember that not you!"

"Its alright love." he whispered. "The best gift of all is having you for a bride."

"You're sweet." I said.

"and at least at this family function... none of your crazy ex's are here to mess it up!" He laughed.

"Thank god! I think mommy would flip her lid if it were to happen again!" I laughed.

"I agree." We reached the head table and took our seats.

Back to top Go down
Jackson Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:09 am

It had been a long night. The surprise went off with out a hitch.

I knew that Alu was happy. I was always happy to see her happy. That was my lot in life.

So i knew that when it came time for us to sneak away... It would be one wild ride.

But thats for another day and another time. Wink

The End!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   

Back to top Go down

The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3