Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:06 am

"Hey Bobby!" I call out when me and Mic arrive at the place. "We're planning a hu-uge birthday party for our Mom. We're thinking the theme should be more 'Gothic Victorian.' So think, Sweeny Todd or Bram Stokers Dracula for the decorations and costumes. Now where can we find those?"

"Weren't you just here last week planning a... what was it... a Fondue Party?" Bobby asked me.

"Mayyyyyyyybe!"

Mic gave me a look and then started cracking up. "A Fondue Party?"
I smiled again.

"Well I don't have a lot of Gothic party stuff, but if you to the place, I'm sure you could find something." Bobby said.

"Thanks Bobby, your awesome!!" I pecked him on the cheeck, and giggled a little when he blushed. Then I grabbed Mic's hand again and dragged her to the secret room that Bobby kept his other party suppplies.

"All right, time to get started!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:44 am

"Nice to meet you!" I called as once again Rana dragged me away.

The room where Rana brought me was empty. i raised my eyebrows suspiciously. "Are you going to kill me now?" I checked.

My sister laughed. "No," She leafed through the coustumes.

I shook my head. "Fondue party?" i asked, looking at Rana disbelievingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:44 pm

"Fondue party?" Mic asked me. "What would you do at a fondue party, my odd little vampire sister?"

"Just trying to fit in with some of the local townspeople. Which has nothing to do with me... and Jensen having some... fun last week. Some good, clean fun." I giggle a litte. "Okay! Getting back to Mom's party and away from you sister's relationship; come with me!" I joke.

There was a very skinny, and almost transparent string that was hanging from the ceiling. I walk over and pull the string and watch the wall disappear to show a giant room filled with all the stuff we needed.

"After you."
Mic raised her eyebrows, whether it was from the Fondue party or the secret room, I'm not sure. She gave me one more look, and laughed as she entered the secret room. "You are a very strange vampire, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:31 am

"Just trying to fit in with some of the local townspeople. Which has nothing to do with me... and Jensen having some... fun last week. Some good, clean fun." Rana giggle a litte, making me frown at her and shake my head. "Okay! Getting back to Mom's party and away from you sister's relationship; come with me!" Rana said, laughing. I smiled, chuckling a little.

I almost didn't notice the very skinny, and almost transparent string that was hanging from the ceiling. Rana walked over and pull the string. I watched in shocked disbelief as the wall disappeared to show a giant room filled with all the stuff Rana had said we'd need. I looked at her, my eyes glittering with disaproval.

"After you." Rana said, smiling ironically.
I raised my eyebrows with disaproval at everything she'd just told me. A fondu party...Jensen... and this wierd room. I gave my sister one more look, seething with mock anger. I shook my head is exasperation and laughed a little as she entered the secret room. "You are a very strange vampire, you know that?" I told her, rolling my eyes. "We've been really good friends since before you joined my family. How come you never told me?" I walked around, looking at everything, then whirled and looked my sister right in the eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:12 pm

"We've been really good friends since before you joined my family. Why didn't you ever tell me?" Mic asked, turning around to face me.

I took another look at my sister and then started to burst out in laughter.

"You--- you don't think that I... I mean you don't think that me and Jensen have been..." I couldn't even finish my sentence I was laughing too hard.

After a minute or so, I was finally able to say: "Don't worry, Mic we kept it PG-13. Besides I really did have a Fondue party with towns-folk (which by the way, was an awesome partyy). But that doesn't mean there can't be an after party." I winked jokingly and then sighed.

"Actually, it was probably more like PG. He's so stubborn of doing everything the 'right way'. Whatever that means." I say picking up some gothic looking costumes and starting 2 big pile of clothes/decorations by the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:10 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Idiot, thats not what i was talking about." I shook my head in mock desperation, "I was reffering to this," I waved my arm around the room. "But, if something does happened between you and Jensen, do tell!" I laughed. "Don't worry about him. Sorry, I'm having a slight memory blank because of your little speech. Are you two married yet?"

"Wow, you really don't know?" Rana looked at me, shocked.

"If I knew, i wouldn't be asking," I said tartly, leafing through some costumes. I still wanted to be a bride's maid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:00 pm

(just plan the party... stop chit chatting...)

I stood there, next to Nikki and Ashley... looking at the display at the Victoria secret store.

"I really think Jackson will like that." Ashley said.

"Oh, he will." Nikki said.

"You should get it." Ashley said pushing me towards the store entrance.

"Guys, i really don't know."

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 pm

(okay. sorry! Very Happy)

I laughed and handed Mic what I knew she wanted. A bridesmaid dress with matching shoes and accesories. Her eyes bugged up when she saw it and grabbed it exictedly. "You didn't think that I forgot you wanted to be a bridesmaid, did you? This one's black, but they have different designs/colors over there." I say pointing to a corner.

By then I had accumulated a ton of stuff by the door. "Did you get enough stuff?" Mic asked sarcasticly.

"Only the bare essentials! Ha, ha. And to answer your other question, we're still dating. Like you and Andy, right? Or am I mixing you up with our other sister..." I screw my face up in confusion. At that moment my phone rings.

"Well speak of the devil; Hello?" After a few seconds, I smile and say, "okay we'll be right over."

Mic gave me a confused look. "What's up?"

"The guys are home and they don't know what to do. We'd better get going." Instead of paying I flashed my Party Card on a little scanner and then me and Mic raced home to get everything set up for the big event!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:10 am

"No, Andy and I are married." I said as we raced home. "And by the way, what do we do now?" I looked at the dress i had chosen. It was dark purple.

"We go home," Rana quiped.

"Ha ha." i said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "And when we get home?"

Rana grinned devilishly. "You'll see when we get there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:05 am

Nikki grabbed the garment from a shelf and placed it on the counter and paid for it.

"Now you have no excuse... you will wear it for him." Nikki stated.

"ICE CREAM!" Ashley squealed.

"I see why the picked her for Alice." I said.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:12 am

I grinned devilishly at Mic. "You'll see when we get there."

With our arms full of clothes, me and Mic run into the "party" house. Without breaking stride, I dropped my bag by the door and ran to the guys in the next room.

"Thank youu!" I squeel as I grab their bags of food from their hands. "Now go run along and amuse yourselves, we have work to do!" I tell them as I make shooing motions.

The next hour or so seems to pass by in an instant for me. I zoomed around the entire house making sure that the family was gone, putting up decorations here, helping Mic out with some of the jobs I gave her, fixing the food into nice dark-looking platters, and pretty much just making the house into the most perfect Gothic Victorian style: Sweeney Todd/Bram Stokers Dracula house then what they probably looked like back in that era.

I took a deep breath and looked around myself. It was perfect.

I looked at Mic and asked her, "Sorry, I didn't give you a lot of jobs to do. I kinda like doing stuff myself. But...what do you think of everything?" I asked her anxiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:32 pm

Rana loaded me with jobs and worked, but she helped me, which was good. She rushed around the house, making this and that and changing the house into a gothic style. She asked me if everything looked alright. I promised her it was great, and told her that dad said that I can make the cake. She smiled at me.

I got everything I needed and starting make the cake, working hard and making it the best cake ever. I chose the first cake Jackson had shown me. I wanted him to be proud of the cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
ABCDEFGXYZ

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:21 pm

I walked back in with Great_Grandpa, wheeling the cake in.

"Okay, we got the-WHAT?! ITS A WEDDING THEME?! NOOOOO!!!!!!"

I started to dry sob and roll all over the floor again.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Mindy is afraid of weddings....or she's against them...I'm not sure," Mommy explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightasylum.forumotion.com/
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:09 am

"Okay sis, have fun making the cake. Just ask me if you need any help, 'ikay."

I walked around the house making little adjustments to everything. It had to be perfect.
While I was fixing something next to the door, I pulled out my cell phone and called Jackson.

He picked up on the second ring. "Hello?'

"Hey Jackson, it's Rana. Mic and I just finished decorating the place up and right now Mic is doing the cake. Is there anything else you want us to do before the party? Oh and if you want you can come over and check out the place; make sure its to your liking. Though I'm sure you'll love because right now it's absolutely perfect!" I smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:16 am

"Cake is done!" I called to Rana. I thought it was great!

"Oh, and Mic just finished the cake..." Rana continued.

"Who are you talking to?!?!" I asked her, still from the kitchen.

"I'm on the phone with Jackson!!" She hollered at me, "Be quiet!"

I laughed. "Sorry!" I called to her. I thought i heard her muffle a laugh too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:38 am

Jackson POV

"FANTASTIC!" I screeched. "Start the decorating and get everything ready, i'll get nikki and ashley to get her ready."

Aluna POV

"Now come on! Time for you to get your hair done!" Nikki exclaimed.

"NO! I DON'T WANNA!" I yelled. I grabbed on to a wall.

"YOU ARE COMING WITH US MRS. RATHBONE!" Ashley screached.

Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:00 pm

When Rana hung up after talking with Jackson, I asked her ``How do you think Nikki and Ashley are doing with Mom?`

Rana shrugged. ``You know her. She probably kicking up a fuss. Don`t know how she`s gonna get out of this though. Nikki and Ashley will get it done.``

I grinned. ``Let`s hope so.``
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:50 am

The hair dresser spoke french... and only french... where the hell was mom when you needed her.

"YOU... HAVE... TO ... DO... HER ... HAIR... LIKE THIS...!" Nikki tried a bit slower.

"Nik... he's not going to uderstand you if you speak it slower... lets get out a here." I said. I tried to sit up but i was immediately catapulted backwards.

I forget that they too are vampires.

"Fine Mr. Frou Frou... we will do it our selves!" Ashley started to work.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:41 pm

Mic and I are lounging around the house.

"You know, I know we're immortal and we have all the time in the world and all that but for some reason I am sooooo bored! What's taking them so long?? It's got have been more than 5 hours that we've been waiting." I say turning to Mic. "Maybe I should have bought a deck of cards while we were out." I mutter under my breath, even though Mic could hear me just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:48 am

"YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!" Nikki and Ashley exclaimed.

I looked in the mirror and nearly wanted to strangle them... all they did was poof out the hair and then make a bun... I haven't worn my hair like that since... since... the Victorian era.

"NO!" I said. "I hate it... how about we do a braid going along the bottom here." I pointed out where i wanted it. "Or a twist in the same place."

"You know what... how about we do something else." Nikki said and then they started to work.

x-x-x-x-x

Jackson POV

"You know, i have always wanted to do something like this for her." I said to Robert as we lounged on the back deck of the house. "Big huge Victorian wedding... or in our case Vow renewal. With the all the family... and our friends."

"It's a marvelous idea." Robert agreed.

"I agree." Cedric said. We all looked at Edward, waiting for an answer.

"As do i."

We all returned our heads to the deck chairs.

"Have you decided to go on a honey moon?" Peter asked.

"No i have not." I answered.

"I say go to that Island you bought her for the occaision." Jasper came out on the deck and took a chair.

"Alu Island" I breathed. "The most beautiful place in the world... with her own favorite theme park... built indoors for her Disneyland loveing pleasure."

"She loves that place then you and teh kids." Robert laughed.

"Very True."

"When is this party starting?" Kellan and Emmett came out of the house and joined us.

"When ever she gets here."

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill
So I'm awesome! Get over it!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:35 am

I felt bad. As my parent's eldest daughter I felt like I wasn't paying much attention to helping out with their vow renewal ceremony. I blamed Henry! Twisted Evil

So I asked Dad if I could do anything to help with my absence during the whole planning session.

All he said was.

"Go see what your mom's up to. Help her out if you want."

So I called mom up. She was at the mall. With Nikki and Ashley! Coool!

I ran to meet them up and help her out at the salon.

"MOm! sorry I'm late - what's that on your head?"

Mom looked... like there was a lot of work going on. I didn't see why really. She was already beautiful. Well duh! Where do you think my good looks came from?!?!?!

"Shut up Dasha! We're trying to make your mom glow!" Nikki said.

"Well you know she can already do that!"

"Yeah! but we meant her hair! now shush!" Ashley defended Nikki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dllagria2.multiply.com
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:49 am

"And besides, I don't know what the hell they have piled on my head." I said. "I really don't see what all the fuss is about."

"We are just trying to make your hair pretty." Nikki said.

"I look like i'm in the Victorian era... why?" I said.

"Cause we thought that would look good on you." Ashley answered.

"Why is there not a professional doing my hair?" I asked.

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:36 am

OH BURN!!! Twisted Evil in the corner of my eye, I saw Nikki pointing a gigantic curling iron at mom.

Where did she even get one that was that big?!

"Well I think you look beautiful mom!"

The two idiots beamed like amateur hairstylists who've done something right for the first time.

"Aw thanks, hon. But I really do think we should do something more... updated."

"NO!" Ashley screamed.

I hit her head real hard.

"What the hell is going on guys?!" Mom asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:53 am

"No I don't." I said. "I look rediculous."

"Stop. You look marvelous." Nikki said.

"I want Pierre!" I screamed. "I want my Pierre to come and do my hair!"

"Pierre is in Paris. We don't have time to go to Paris." Ashley said.

"What in the hell is going on?" I asked again.

"Nothing." All three went.

Back to top Go down
Dasha Cavill

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:00 am

"seriously, guys! Should I be freaking out?!" Mom was already freaking out.

"Mom, just calm down. Don't you want to be surprised?"

"I don't like surprises. As my daughter you should know that!"

I nudged Ashley, "I actually do."

Ashley danced to my mother's side, "Aluna! We're just trying to help you out!"

She turned my mom's chair to face the mirror to see herself.

"Now see. You don't look horrible at all!"

"She's right you know!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   

Back to top Go down

The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next