Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:12 am

Jackson POV

My Aluna's birthday was fast approaching and i wanted to throw her the best surprise party she has ever had... okay... the second best she has ever had... the first was when she found out she was pregnant with Mic... that was a marvelous surprise. (Continues for twenty minutes on the thoughts of his children.)

"Thanks for coming everyone." I started. The entire family was gathered... including my Father-in-laws band mates. "As you all know, Aluna's birthday is next week. And I want to through her a surprise party."

"Oh my god!" Dad started. "Oh my god."

"Tom, are you okay?" Mom looked at her husband as if he were insane.

"Dad likes surprise parties." Twirls said.

"Does any one want to help?" I asked. Dad was the first to raise his hand. He then lowered and started making wierd gestures.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know this would be happening today." He said calming down. "I'm really excited to be apart of this."

"It is very nice of you to be doing this." Mom said looking at me.

"I'd do anything for her, she's my peach." I stated. "Should i get balloons?"

"YES!!!!!" dad practically jumped from his seat.

"I know of a party store i can pick some up on my way." Ellie started.

"She..." dad started again. "She is gonna walk in here. And think that no bodies here. I don't know what she's gonna do when she sees the balloons! And we're hidden. And she's surprised."

"Thats how a surprise party works." Nana stated.

"Oh! I know how they work." dad continued.

"Thats the idea." I looked at everyone. "I thought I'd take to a movie and then we were coming here for pizza. And you should all park far away so she doesn't suspect anything." I noticed dad doing something. "Dad, what are you writing?"

"All of it!" He said. "Everything that we're saying. And everything thats happening."

Mom took the paper away from him to look at it.

"This is nothing but scribbles." she siad. "You're acting like it's the first time you've thrown a surprise party."

"Leave him alone." I said. "Dad, I love taht your excited... i just show it differently."

"OH! My friend owns a bakery. I could swing by tonight and pick up a cake." Bianca said.

"I'm sorry, I feel like i'm going to pass out." what the hell is dad on? "Can someone, get me something to eat."

"Here." Mom handed him a bag of chips.

"I can't wait to see her face!" Dasha cried.

"OH My god!" Dad was starting to piss people off. "Her face! I forgot about her face. THATS THE BEST PART!" He held the bag of chips between two hands.

"Well we still have a lot to cover." I said. "So lets ta..."

"OH BOY! My hands are paralyzed!" Dad said. Grandfather took the chips from him and opened the bag of chips and dumped them in a bowl.

"I was thinking i could do some juggling. Which i learned as my days as a clown." that was a fun movie roll (made up people).

"A CLOWN!" Dad said shoving chips in his mouth.

"Eww Tom!" Mom siad. "Get a hold of your self."

"I'm sorry, but i didn't know this was happening." Dad said all defensively.

"Why don't you go out side and get some air." Grandfather told him.

"I'm sorry. You knwo what would make me calm down?" he asked. "Practice surprise." oh god. "Figure out where we're all gonna hide."

"Good idea." I said. Even though i knew this would lead to disaster. "I don't want to screw this thing up so everyone hide somewhere."

"Yeah."

Everyone got up and started to hide. When dad got up, he pushed Robert and Peter out of his way to get by them.

"Oaky, I bring her in." I said going by the door. "and I say, okay, Alu, we're here." I shut the door. "And then you say..."

"Surprise." they all said.

Except dad.

"SURPRISE!" his hands were up in tha air all excited like and everything and he held on to the word surprise for quite awhile. "Shes here she''s here! birthday!"

Oh my god the faces and movements that he was making were... ummm.... wow.

"What is wrong with you?" Mom asked.

"HEY!" ALuna came in the front door.

"Oh hey sweetheart." I siad giving her a hug.

"Whats going on?" she asked.

"Everythings fine." I said. It was then that i noticed everyone watching dad.

"Yep, we're just hanging out." Bianca said.

"Uh huh." some of the others agreed.

"Just talking." Mom said.

Dad was trying not to eat his sweater. He had it pulled up to his mouth and looked like he was about to burst.

"Hi dad." Aluna said.

"I CAN'T TELL YOU ABOUT SOMETHING!" He yelled.

"Shut it Tom." Mom siad.

"It's nothing. It's just..." he paused a moment. "I'm very excited. Is there a party, what... whose birthday is it.. what... next week is nothing... what time is it... HEY! I'm goign to a party next week... oh god!"

"DAd, please!" I siad.

Dad took one of moms vases and hit himself in the head with it and then fell.

"Jackson. Jackson what is going on?" I said.

"To be honest we are talking about having a party for your birthday."

"Oh, Jackie poo... you don't haveto through me a party, you could just get me that coach bag from the mall!"

"We can all pitch in for that." mom said.

"THE MALL!" Dad rose from the floor. "I love the mall!" He then ran and jumped through a window.

"Any thing for you cupcake." I told her. "Maybe we can even stop and get you some ice cream."

"Ice cream!!!!" Dad said climbing in through the broken window. "THE MALL!" and then he ran through it again.

Little does Aluna know... that she was going to get the modern wedding of her dreams as well as surprise party... jsut a little planning... after dad calms down i think.

Disclaimer: I don't own Saturday Night life... which is where nearly all of this idea came from... to see original (if available for viewing in your country) click this--->

Surprise Party

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
ABCDEFGXYZ

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:22 pm

I was running as fast as I could to Pops's and Nana's house. Apparently I had failed to hear of an "important" family gathering. Well, I was family, right?

When I finally got to the house, I was about to ring the doorbell when I heard some conversation going on inside.

"Next time, we plan one of these without Tom."

"Just be glad Mindy isn't here. You know how crazy she is about suprise parties..." Pops trailed off.

I ran straight through the door and into the lving room.

"Suprise.....party?!" I said, psychotically.

"Oh no."

I started to bounce off the walls, literally, and screaming "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

When I finally got back on the ground, I started spitting out questions:

"Who'sitfor?Whatsthetheme?Ohmygoddoyouneedmetogetdecorarationsoranything?Ohmygod,I'mhavingsomuchfunandIdontevenknowwhatI'mdoing!"

Everyone blinked as I started to twitch.

"I see what you mean, Dad," Auntie Dasha said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightasylum.forumotion.com/
loveTwilight!
Certified to kick your butt

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:08 pm

I watched Mindy in surprise. Was she always this way?

"Um, Dasha? Is this normal?" I asked, eyeing Mindy tentativly.

Dasha looked at me and shrugged. I shook my head with a tiny smile on my mouth and grabbed Andy's hand, who was standing beside me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dasha Cavill
So I'm awesome! Get over it!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 am

Hmmmm...

Weird.

I rose my eyebrow as high as I vampirely could.

"I see what you mean, dad."

"Um, Dasha? Is this normal?" Mic whispered to me.

I shrugged in reply.

Mindy was still going at it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! OMG! It'sNana'sbirthday! I'msoexcited! Whatdowedo?! CanIhelp?!?!"

B came up to her daughter and gave her a well-deserved slap.

"Pull yourself together, Mindz!" B reprimanded her crazy little daughter.

"Sorry. I'm just excited."

"Well, that's not the plan anymore, Mindy honey." Dad came up to her.

"So what is it, Dad?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dllagria2.multiply.com
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
ABCDEFGXYZ

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:28 am

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, no suprise partyyyyy?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!" I screamed, when I started to ball on the floor.

Great-Nana sighed, then walked over to Mommy.

"Bianca..." she started.

"Yes?"

"What were you on around the time Mindy was born...or conceived?"
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:45 pm

I watched curiously. Mindy looked like she could walk on walls, if that were possible.
When Dad told Mindy that the surprise party wasnt the plan, she seemed to have a break down. I walked over and patted my niece's head.
"It's going to be all right," I told her, sighing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:44 pm

While all of this had been going on, I sat quietely in the corner watching my niece going from super excited to super depressed.

I got up and walked over to little half circle that had formed.

"Okay, so if we aren't doing the s-u-r-p-r-i-s-e p-a-r-t-y, then what are we planning to do for mom's birthday?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
ABCDEFGXYZ

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:33 pm

"You spelled suprise partyyyyyyyy!!!!!" I said, dry sobbing yet again.

Everyone started groaning.

"Mindy, you are such a crazy drama queen!" Great-Nana yelled at me.

"And I'm proud to be one!!!!!!!" I said, dry sobbing harder, "Supirsssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee partyyyyyyy."
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:54 am

"Jackson... did you really think i wouldn't hear about it... you have some of the biggest mouths in there." I said looking at him..

"But i wanted to surprise you my love." He said taking my face in his hands and then kissing me gently. "You, deserve a party my love. Without a crazy ex that wants you back or one that wants to kill you."

"Jackson, you pain such a lovely picture." I said giggling. "We'll have a party then... I'll pretend i'm surprised... it's not as if i know when it is anyways... and you know me... i'll forget by the end of the week anyways."

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:07 am

"In that case, leave us to our business Mom. We have lots of work to do!" I made shooing motions with my hands.

Mom laughed a little. But she just kissed Jackson one more time and left the room with a "see you guys later!"

When she was finally gone, I realized that I didn't have a clue of what we were going to do either, so I turned to Jackson expectantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:01 pm

Jackson POV

What the hell was I going to do now. She was expecting the surprise party but she really wouldn't know when it is... so maybe this would work out after alll.

"Well." I started. "We will set up at moms place."

"And then what?" dad came running in from nowhere and slid onto his knees and latched on to my arm.

"Dad, would you like handle some party aspects?" I asked.

"YES!" he screached.

"you can order the cake." I said. I gave him a picture of the cake. "That is what it is to look like." I said.

"Alright! I'll be back soon." and with that he zoomed out of the house.

"Well that was uncharacteristic of him." Mom said. "I don't think i've ever seen him move that fast."

"Niether have i." I said. "mindy, you are in charge of balloons and streamers."

"YAY!!!!!!!!!" and then mindy zoomed out the door after her grandfather.

"Good. Now that the loons are gone. Lets discuss a theme."

Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:37 pm

What would mom like? " I wondered out loud. Everyone looked at me. "Hey, i don't know!" I said, holding my hands up a bit, palms forward. "I one of the newers people in this family." i sighed. "Its the wierdest family i've ever met, " i muttered.

Dad looked a bit unsure of what we had to do.

"When and what was best surprise party you ever threw her?" I asked, trying to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:51 pm

"It's okay, Sis this is my first time for Mom's birthday party, too; even though I've been here a while.."

"Anyways, we like being weird so there" I give her a silly smile.

"So.. since me and Mic don't really know what Mom likes, what do you think the theme should be Jackson? Because whatever you choose, I know this party place that owes me a favor, so I can ask them to give us anything we want. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:47 am

"Yea, dad." I looked at Jackson exectantly, "You'll have to show me and Rana and Andy how you do things," i said as i walked back to Andy and took his hand. I leaned on his chest, still watching my dad.

Rana laughed, and i grinned at her.

"So," I turned back to Jackson, "when and what was the best party you ever threw mom?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:35 am

Jackson POV

"The night we were married." I said. "THATS IT! We'll have a vow renewel."

"You want to renew your vows?" Mom asked.

"Yes!" I said. "Oh she'll just love it!" I said.

"And won't expect it either." B stated.

"We will tell her that we are having a costume party and that we picked ideas from a hat and since she wasnt here i chose for her and she got Bride!" I said.

Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:06 pm

I laughed, " Nice. Can i be a bride's maid?" Still laughing.

The others all chuckled, and i grinned widely. Andy laughed and pulled me tighter to him.

Rana laughed and said, "She will never expect this!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alu Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:07 pm

Jackson POV

"A wedding themed surprise party... dear lord." Mom said.

"He's going to mess up that cake isn't he?" I asked mom.

"Most likely." She answered.

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:59 pm

"ooh good idea! It'll be like an early Halloween party! I call being a vampire!!!" I chuckle at my own little joke.

"And in case someone can't think of a costume idea; I can get us a whole truckload of 'em from the guy who owes me."

I turned to Jackson. "Plus, depending on where you two got married we could also 'recreate' that night. OH! Or even better, the day (or night) you two both met! Though, I'm not sure Mom would remember exactly... Oh well, it'll still be fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:26 am

"When we met?" I asked. "God that was forever ago... about 1806... my she was lovely in her cloak." I started to go on reminiscing about the first time we met. "I saw her at a ball that was being thrown by a friend of mine. I introduced myself and immediately fell in love with her. But we can't do that era... she would kill us... trust me... she will... Gothic Victorian is more suited to her likes.... so... why not... think Sweeny Todd... Bram Stokers Dracula... along those lines."

I then walked out of the room and on to something more productive. The Finer details of my plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:31 pm

"....."
I turn to my to Mic and Andy."Okay, well you heard him. We have to start decorating!"

I pull out my huge party planning book. "So, Mic you can go with me to that Costume/Party rental place I was talking about. And then you can find costumes for everyone, while I get the decorations. Andy, you and Jensen are going food shopping."

I pull out another huge random list and hand it to them from the book. "You must get everyone on this list. Nothing more, and nothing less."

"Does anyone else have any ideas they want to throw out before we start working?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:22 pm

I laughed at Rana's eagerness.

"Sure, i'll go with you Rana, I just want to ask dad something first." Rana grinned at me.

"Do you want to me wait? Or meet you there?" Rana asked. I could tell she wanted to get going.

"Wait here, it'll only take a sec." I charged after dad, catching up to him easily. "Dad, can i make the cake?" I whispered, trying to make it so no one else could hear me. I was almost begging. I would love to make a cake for mom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:44 pm

"Well, I do have your grandfather getting one... but i have a feeling he'll get it wrong... so i guess but it must look like this one." I gave her a copy of the picture.

"Can you make that?" I asked. I waited patiently for an answer and then i pulled out another pic.

"Or that one." I said. "Your choice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:06 pm

I was very excited to get started, but I was trying to keep it on the DL so that I wouldn't get kicked off the Decoration team for being too hyper!

"Rana, how is it that you already had a pre-prepared grocery list for us?" Jensen asked me. Andy was nodding his head in agreement.

"Oh, you silly boys! There's a reason why my party planning book is so huge. When I throw a party, I make it memorable. And I use this baby to make the party come true!" I hugged my awesome book.

At that moment, Mic came back in with a wide smile on her face. "Okay, I'm ready to go!"

"Great! See you guys in an hour or so." With that I grabbed my sister's hand and practically dragged her out the door. I was getting so excited!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Rathbone

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:37 am

"I'm not quite sure... but i believe that Edward or Emmett may have dropped her on her head... or she just inherited Alice's party planning ability." I said.

"I would never drop a child on their head." Edward said walking past me. "Seriously, you and your look alike over there... " he pointed at Jasper. "are both the same."

"What are you even talking about?" I said.

"Never mind. Carry on!" And then he left out of the room.

"Alright! Time for planning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:19 am

**before i walk out, like Rana said. Talking to Jackson**
I smiled. "Absolutely. Thanks dad." I kissed his cheek and walked out, ready to leave with Rana, with a huge smile on my face. "I'm ready to go!" I called to her.

"Great! See you guys in an hour or so." Rana said to Jensen and Andy. I waved at Andy helplessly as Rana dragged me of. He smiled and blew a kiss to me. I let myself be pulled away by Rana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]   

Back to top Go down

The Surprise Party Jackson Threw [finished]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next