Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The mission - being with Aro forever

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The mission - being with Aro forever   Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:11 am

I love Aro with my whole heart, and I know that he loves me back too. It's hard being a 14 year old girl in love with a vampire who is, biologically, over twice my age and physically...

Well, I suck at maths, but you can imagine.

As a result of that, he refuses marry or...anything else until I'm at least 18. Which sucks.

There's also the teeny problem that he's part of the Volturi. I swear that Caius hates me, which is sad, because I named one of my bunny rabbits after him (I have 2 bunnies. Caius and Kami).

Luckily, Heidi and I are best of friends! And Alec seems very nice too. We have movie marathons together.

Moving on.

Because I love Aro so much, it has given me a cause; a mission in life. To be with Aro forever.

Step 1. Getting the ring...

Last edited by Tegan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:53 pm

"Hey mom?" I called from the living room at my mothers house.

"Yes?" she said coming from the study.

"Did you hear that Aro might be proposing to Tegan?" I asked.

"No. I didn't." She laughed. "It's about time that man settled down."

"He called Jackson for ring advice, thats how i found out. Apparently he has no idea what to get. So Jackson left for Italy this morning."

"I never knew Jackson to actually like Aro enough to help him."

"Jackson does what Jackson wants. I have no control in that department... well... when it comes to this i guess."

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
ABCDEFGXYZ

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:58 am

"Did I hear the name Aro?!" I said, popping out of nowhere," What do we torture him with this time?"

"Uh, Mindy, dear, Aro is...proposing to Tegan," Nana said.

I rolled on the floor laughing. "Oh....my....god....that....was......a good....joke!" I said inbetween laughs.

"She's serious," Great Nana said.

"What?" I said, my face hanging down, "who in their right minds would marry...*shudder*...Aro? No one sane, at least."

"Mindy...I think you need your facts straight on love."

"Oh please..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightasylum.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:40 am

I clung my arms around Aro's and leaned my head on his shoulder. We were out window shopping together (I had insisted, of course) and I had stopped him, so that I could look at the rings in the jewellery shop.

They were all so pretty. Sparking under the harsh shop lighting, just like my love's skin when the sun was out.

"See anything you like?" he murmered in my ear. I looked up at him surprised. I'd expected him to make some comment on how I was "too young". Again.

"A few things," I smiled in reply. As an afterthought, I added, "Although I'm sure the Tiffany's has some pretty things too."

Quality mattered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:02 am

I felt guilty. Tegan was young, still a child, and here I was looking for a ring.

There was something wrong with me.

Yet, it felt so right, us together. Her arms wrapped around my own, her small frame was leaning on me a little as we were looking in the shop window. It was a perfect oppurtunity.

I lowered my head to her ear. "See anything you like?" I asked quietly. Her eyebrows went up a little at my words. How could I not love her? She was beautiful.

"A few things," she replied. Not really helpful. My other arm reached over to stoke her hand. Her thoughts instantly flashed through my mind; she wanted something made of platnium, with a large jewel and beautiful pattening. Useful. "Although I'm sure the Tiffany's has some pretty things too."

"We can look there later, love," I promised. Right now I needed to call Jackson. He was flying to Italy especially to help me on ring searching. I laughed to myself at how obsessed my mind was being. It was only a ring. It wasn't that important.

No, I thought. The ring is everything.

"Honey, I need to make a phone call. Wait here, okay?"

Tegan was a little taken aback. Not surprising, as I usually didn't keep secrets from her. It was unfair with my reading her mind and all. "Um, okay..."

I smiled at her briefly, before turning the corner and taking out the little cellphone that Tegan had made me buy. She had known that it would be useful. I dialed in Jackson's number. He was meant to be landing in about an hour. Hopefully his phone had flight mode.
Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:17 pm

I had been lounging around in Aluna's house, when Jackson got Aro's call.

He tried to act surepsticious about it, but Mom quickly found out what Aro said.

"Hey, Jackson, do you want me to go with you? I'm sure I could help find the perfect ring for Tegan! Besides, I'm really bored right now and you always need a women's opinion when it comes to jewelery. So, can I come?" I asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 pm

I sighed out of boredom, frowning. I had accompanied Jim to London for the filming of Heartless, but stayed home from the set today, a decision I was regretting now. It was never a good idea to leave Clemence Posey alone around Jim. Oh well.

I pulled out my cell to call Tegan-she was the only person on this side of the world I felt like talking to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:49 am

I heard my cell phone ring in my pocket. Doing what any normal person with a ringing cell phone would do, I checked the caller ID, then flipped it open.

"GRANDMA!!!" I squeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:55 am

I laughed as Tegan answered the phone. "TEGAN!!!" Immediately I had a million questions. I had hardly talked to anyone the whole time I was here...though Kira and Ben were probably around somewhere. "Where are you? What have you been doing? How's Aro?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Bree Cullen
The One With The Mischevious Smile

Location : lying beside Chace in our room . . . on our bed . . .

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:53 am

I walked into the home of Twirls. I was planning on surprising her and I was so far behind in the family news I knew she could tell me what was going on.

"Twirls?"I called.

Upstairs she frowned, "Hold on Tegan honey. Someone's here."

She got up and came downstairs and shrieked as she saw me.

"Nanabear!" She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"Okay. To much love." I laughed as we seperated. She dragged me to the couch and sat us down.

"What's been going on? In the family I mean? Where's Jim?" I frowned.

Daughter of - Brandy & Emmett - Alice & Tom
Sister of - Megan, and the Delonge Girls.

R U L E R O F T H E T R E E Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:43 pm

[Tegan, Twils! THREE REAL LINES MINIMUM!!]

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.forumotion.com
Jim
British Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:36 pm

THE FOLLOWING IS A MESSAGE FROM TWIRLS:

[*huffs* you want me to write three lines in response to a one and a half line post? AND you want me to respond to the name twils?]

I sighed, but smiled, happy to see my bff/cousin. It had been a long time since nanabear had come to visit, and Jim would be sorry he missed it.

"Jim's in London, with Clemence Posey. They're filming some new movie. What is it with people from harry potter four and this family?" I frowned, but quickly recovered and was grinning like crazy again. "So anyway, I was talking to Venus. I'm absolutely convinced Aro's going to propose to her. As for the family...a lot, as usual."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:00 pm

"In London. That's strange. I thought he was going to be here." I shrugged "I was hoping I would get to see him. Aro. Really." I raised my eyebrows. It was going to be an interesting year. I could tell.

"Really. I- Well I am pretty sure he is. I mean." Twirls frowned and I looked at her concerned.

"Honey? Is everything okay? You're not fighting with Jim are you?" I asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:34 pm

***wait, didn't it become against the rules to marry volturi? Ignore me if I'm wrong***
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Yeah, this was made a really really long time ago, like way before that rule was ever made

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:08 am

Yes, when she said she was with Aro she had told me that it was her 'real' boyfriend that was gonna create aan account... apparently now she changed it to be the family friend Aro ...

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.forumotion.com
Miss Bree Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:28 pm

*eye roll*

She thinks Aro is her real boyfriend, it is quite sad Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mission - being with Aro forever   

Back to top Go down

The mission - being with Aro forever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: History :: Stories-
Jump to: