Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:47 pm

Guys ...

This is getting out of hand!

I will remind you all that those stories are supposed to represent our HISTORY and are supposed to be as plausible as possible.

Kathryn and Sonia. You have to stop stealing the stories to everyone else! You act as the "heros" for all story and it's NOT FAIR to the others! Most of the stories are related to Aluna and she barely had anything to do with it! Plus, you're supposed to be the "young" ones of the family but you don't make people act like that! Carlisle, Tom or anyone else would NOT let you go after anyone or spying for that matter. Please think about it! I wanted to say something else but I forgot .. :S

Mindy. Once again you have to keep the stories as plausible as possible! You can NOT slap your grandfather or anyone else! You have to watch your language too, it's really annoying to read things like:

Quote :
"Oh, no wonder those three have their own little section. Those were the only guys I fucked."

Quote :
"SHUT UP!" I screamed in my loudest voice. Everyone was quiet,

Quote :
"Sorry.." Pops said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. I slapped him.

You're in a FAMILY and you have respect everyone! Don't do with us what you wouldn't do with your family especially since we are a VERY OLD family of vampire, most of us are supposed to be better mannered than people from this century.

Well that's all for now! I am pretty fed up with all that and i hope not to see any of that again!

Alice,
Mother of TA

Mother of TAFF, at your service!

Last edited by Mrs. DeLonge on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:04 pm

I was wondering when someone would speak up about it Razz
Not saying that I wasnt part of it though, since I know i wass.
And now that I said that, im sorry for making these stories nonplausible, ill remember that in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:27 pm

Well yeah it was getting really annoying. I finally decided t say it. i don't know if I will have time to do it before leaving .. but i will update the rules to add that.

Oh and I forgot .. Mindy .. DO NOT RIGHT IN CAPS WHEN IT'S NOT REALLY NEEDED!!

Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
ABCDEFGXYZ

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:29 pm

sorry. im really sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightasylum.forumotion.com/
Mrs. DeLonge

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:32 pm

Alright. Don't do it again!

Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

Location : On a hamock being gentely rocked to sleep with jensen

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:38 pm

yeah I'm sorry too! I kinda helped with the un-plausibleness of some of the stories.

it won't happen again! Vamp Scout Honor! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. DeLonge

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:49 pm

Alright I believe you Smile Thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
klutzs rule!!
Queen of Klutzs!

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:52 pm

Okay, i am up posting this later than i usually stay up because this was really bothering me and i could nnot sleep... so here it is.

I am REALLY, REALLY, UNBELIEVABLY sorry about this everyone. Alice is right, I have been stealing all the heroism and stuff from the stories, and I have not been realistic about it either. I am really sorry, and I promise i will not do it again. I have been ruining the stories thread, and I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused.

So, i was wondering if it was possible to have my posts in the "falling" and "the boy that wants Aluna back" threads. I am really, really sorry for the trouble,and other people should have the chance to be heroes without me jumping every ten seconds. I took things WAY too far.

Again, i am VERY sorry guys, and I will not do it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. DeLonge

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:59 pm

it's ok Kathryn Very Happy Just try not to steal the heroism from everyone again Wink

And what did you mean by:

"So, i was wondering if it was possible to have my posts in the "falling" and "the boy that wants Aluna back" threads."

Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:24 am

Okay, I will admit that i was peeved about the stories... but i got over it... I told mom about what was going on and wondered if she saw it too...

I would appreciate it if you still posted... just don't steal the spotlight... and please keep it to the way of the family...

I'm not just saying that for my story... but for every ones stories.

And mom thanks for saying something.

And i will admit that i did do a little spotlight stealing in b's story... but i tried to get the spotlight off me after awhile.

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Mrs. DeLonge

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:02 am

No problem! It really was getting annoying.. not only for you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
klutzs rule!!
Queen of Klutzs!

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:41 am

Mrs. DeLonge wrote:
"So, i was wondering if it was possible to have my posts in the "falling" and "the boy that wants Aluna back" threads."

oops, i forgot the word deleted... that is what happens when i type late at night.

adn sorry again Aluna Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:14 am

Embarassed

Yeah guys, I apologize as well... I read back and I have really been in too much of them. I agree that I want my posts in The Man who Wanted Aluna Back deleted, and I gues Falling as well, but if you delete Kathryn and Mine from falling only Rana will be the one posting there, so...

Alice, do you think you could pm'd us this? Because its kind of embarrasing that everyone sees it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. DeLonge

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:33 pm

Apologies accepted .. just be careful from now on ..

I deleted your two last posts from "The Boy That Wanted aluna Back" but i didn't read "Falling" so that i don't know ..

i have to read it and then see if i need to delete your posts.

And what do you mean Sonia by PMing? O_o .. PMing what?

Back to top Go down
klutzs rule!!
Queen of Klutzs!

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:19 pm

You will probably need to delete from I'm Falling, it is not good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:20 pm

yeah, it is pretty unrealistic. I kinda went along with it, but I guess that's one of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Bree Cullen
The One With The Mischevious Smile

Location : lying beside Chace in our room . . . on our bed . . .

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:26 pm

I'm sorry. I don't know how much it seemed it was on me. But I'm sorry.
It was getting to much so I just kinda dropped out of the whole story thing.
Sorry!

Daughter of - Brandy & Emmett - Alice & Tom
Sister of - Megan, and the Delonge Girls.

R U L E R O F T H E T R E E Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. DeLonge

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:12 pm

*sighs* I'm not gonna do anything on here because next monday cause tomorrow is my last day before leaving .. but then I'll take care of it.

Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone
Et je te ferais boire quand tu seras triste.

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:52 am

Sonia and Kathryn, If you want to post in the boy who wants aluna back... thats fine... or any of my stories thats fine. I don't care... jsut don't steal the spotlight.

and i think mom put this here so that every one knows that it's not okay to do that to someone elses story.

And hey, I love the way you two write... just no more spotlight stealing...

Michael Buble, crooning and stealing your women since... Forever...

Yeah... he's that important!

Alu Rathbone... Blood sweeter then wine, with just a hint of morphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:17 pm

Um, Sorry Aluna, but I don't think that its fair for you to yell at us for stealing the spot light when you currently have three stories revolving around you: 1. The Boy Who Wanted Aluna Back 2. What Happened to The Last Boy that Betrayed Aluna and 3. Aluna's Surprise Party

BTW I'm in camp and this will be the last time I have computer access for a month... so I won't respond if you respond to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:43 pm

Oh my cullen guys. This is going too far, or at least it will if people keep posting stuff like this.

Here's what I say:

Aluna-you don't need so many stories about yourself! Sonia's right, that's just as bad as stealing the spotlight.

Sonia-I know you won't respond but I still have to say that it's also unfair for you to say that. I mean, as I said, stealing someone else's story and making lots of stories for yourself are on roughly the same level.

Everybody else-Alice is right. So keep the stories plausible and about the person they should be about. But don't make too many things about one person either.

And please no one get all pissed at me for saying all this. Because I stopped posting in the stories thread because of other people's crap a loooooooong time ago. And I LOVE the stories category. It used to be my favorite part of the site! And I'm going to try and start posting there more if people can just listen to Alice.

Because really, all of us should listen to Alice more often.

I heart you mommy.

And with that, I conclude.

EDIT: IGNORE ME AND I WILL REVOKE YOUR AWESOMENESS.
Back to top Go down
Larai
Princess of Randomness

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:20 pm

okey dokey twirlz Very Happy

as i said to Alice, you have my Vampire Scout Pledge to follow the rules. lol XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:25 pm

XD rana you make me laugh
Back to top Go down
klutzs rule!!
Queen of Klutzs!

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:12 pm

Larai wrote:
as i said to Alice, you have my Vampire Scout Pledge to follow the rules. lol XD

I agree with Rana, I promise I will stop too.

*Holds up fingers in the same manner as you do when you are doing the Girl Scout Pledge*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. DeLonge

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:05 pm

LOL! I love you all! Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!   

Back to top Go down

Mostly to SONIA, KATHRYN and MINDY but to everyone else too!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next