Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:29 pm

Well here i am:
(btw these were all taken with my cell)
(this is an older pic of me before my hair was re-done..)

(me now...)

Last edited by Selene Papillon on Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
From Feeling Alive to Dying Inside

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:37 pm

Wow! That's actually nothing like how I pictured you Sammy! I luv your hair!!!
You're so pretty. I'm jealous. I miss being blonde.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/_kaleidoscopeeyes_

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:42 pm

lol, thanx. my hair used to be blonder it got darker as i got older so it went from strawberry blonde to ash blonde... which it is now i just highlight it a lot so its brighter... and I would die all of it but my rents said to talk to my hair dresser about it and she said it would look bad when it was coming out....
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
From Feeling Alive to Dying Inside

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:46 pm

My hair was practically white when I was a little girl but it's getting to be a dark shade of brown Sad
I intend to dye it really soon.
While I was scrolling I noticed that I really like your eyes too XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/_kaleidoscopeeyes_

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:47 pm

lol, my eye's aren't even that color td... there kinda green-ish...
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:31 pm

You're so pretty!!! Rosalie or Lauren!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:41 pm

thanx. but i still don't get how i look like Rosalie.....
Back to top Go down
klutzs rule!!
Queen of Klutzs!

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:28 pm

lol, you are blonde adn pretty XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:56 pm

thanx Smile but i don''t really think im that pretty...
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:57 pm

You SO are
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:59 pm

i don't think i am but u ppl make me feel like i am
Back to top Go down
klutzs rule!!
Queen of Klutzs!

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:00 pm

lol, you really are pretty. trust me, you do not have acne, that is a definite plus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:10 pm

no i don't i don't get zits at all i love it XD
Back to top Go down
klutzs rule!!
Queen of Klutzs!

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:13 pm

lucky. *pouts*

i got bad zit genes from both sides. it stinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:15 pm

you are so pretty love the blond hair which i could have blond hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:18 pm

ya i love my hair it so soft! (my friends pet me i hate it...)

well, my bro got the acne...
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:20 pm

Sad

my siblings and I got Serbian skin, we don't really get acne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:21 pm

i have acne i just got it this year and this summer its bad like one side of my face is full but i got this thing so it should take it all away i wish it would work faster i hate my stupid acne i wish it death
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen
Werewolf Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:26 pm

That sucks... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:30 pm

ya, that does suck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:33 pm

tell me about it. i never even had more than one zit at a time and now i have like 20 on the side of my face Sad but my hair is awesome so i put it over that size since its long enough and it covers it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:52 pm

well thats good that u'r hair can cover it for u....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....   

Back to top Go down

I guess i mite as well post some pic's even though some of u have seen pics of me before.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: Members :: Your Picures-
Jump to: