Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

YAY STEPH 3!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: YAY STEPH 3!!!   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:14 pm

YAY so i'm steph 3 most of you already know me. actually i think all of you know me YAY STEPH 3!! lol so today i'm feeling a lil egotistical go figure. i have a right to every onve in a while i also really love the song lucky. yes i really love britney spears and the sdong crazy (isn't you tube awesome Very Happy ) i love britney but i also love alot of other artist and band and types of music I LOVE MUSE!! and travis, blue october, paramore, and garth brooks (i think he is sexy Wink ). i always have to defend myself for loving britney but she is rather good. go figure why people don't like her she's awesome. ok so that's my intro a lil long but still good oh and one more thing i love i love love love love LOVE EDWARD!!!! (had to add that) bounce
Back to top Go down
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: YAY STEPH 3!!!   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:19 pm

STEPH3 Very Happy Welcome back home Very Happy MUSE ROCKS!!! ANd Blue October and Paramore and ... ok i'll stop here Razz

Are you going to see Paramore at warped? Very Happy

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: YAY STEPH 3!!!   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:34 pm

no Crying or Very sad they don't come to this city darn it i hate that. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: Re: YAY STEPH 3!!!   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:39 pm

Really? Sad I'm sorry *hugs* Are you still going to warped anyway? Angels and Airwaves will be there Wink

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAY STEPH 3!!!   

Back to top Go down

YAY STEPH 3!!!
Page 1 of 1