Twilight Family

Forum for the Twilight Family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How to Join the Family?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrs. DeLonge
Alice Cullen + Tom Delonge + both their crazy gene = crazy sex addicted children...

PostSubject: How to Join the Family?   Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:26 pm

Hey guys,

First of all, welcome to the TA Family Forum (TAFF). TAFF is pretty much an autonomous forum related to TA. So now i guess you want to know how to join ... well it's pretty easy, only a few necessary steps are required so that we can keep the site clean and clear.

1. You have to go introduce yourself in the Introduction Section. I think that this step is self-explanatory, just introduce yourself, tell us about yourself, what you like, dislike and everything else you want to share with us.

Step 1: Introduce Yourself here

2. You have to post into the Wanna join the family? Section. In this place you can tell us how you want to join the family, tell us what kind of family relation you want, where you want to be added in the family tree. Like for example you want to be WYX's sister or cousin or else. You can be creative.

Step 2: Join here

After that you are officially a member of our family. Very Happy

I will then add your name on the list in the Twilight Family forum so that you be added to the Family Tree.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Love you all,
Alice

Mother of TAFF, at your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilight-family.niceboard.net

How to Join the Family?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Family :: Welcome :: READ FIRST! RULES + HELP!-
Jump to: